hev

end of my tether

so sick of it all,steven been sent home from school again for swearing,running about,sent home last week as well,teachers are lovely when they bring him home,i tell them i will have a word which i do,nothing changes,been living this life for years and i hate it,he not bothered,hes got a vile attitude to everything.

sick of being called a slag,if i had my time again i wouldnt wish this life,i know others are lot worse off than me but im not them,want to be happy but his behaviour just makes it impossible,visiting my friend in hospital tonight,be glad to get out of this hell hole,hate feeling low,dont know how to get out of it

Ill join you hev. (for reasons ill not discuss right now). Keep your chin up, im sorry im useless at advice, but if we all stick together........... Take care hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

hi hun im sorry you are feeling rotten.you need a break.a proper pampering session.maybe a night out with the girls.some choccies,a glass of wine.just try to get some time out hun...thinking about you love noogsy

so sick of it all,steven been sent home from school again for swearing,running about,sent home last week as well,teachers are lovely when they bring him home,i tell them i will have a word which i do,nothing changes,been living this life for years and i hate it,he not bothered,hes got a vile attitude to everything.

sick of being called a slag,if i had my time again i wouldnt wish this life,i know others are lot worse off than me but im not them,want to be happy but his behaviour just makes it impossible,visiting my friend in hospital tonight,be glad to get out of this hell hole,hate feeling low,dont know how to get out of it

I've felt like this all week as well, maybe it's the transition from summer to autumn! ......... well, maybe! :blink:

Sometimes everything just seems so hard, doesn't it. Things won't be like this forever though, they will change and things will get better! Hold on tight! >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Hev :(>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hello hunni >:D<<'> I'm sorry your feeling like this - i wish there was something else i could do to help - other than just let you know i'm thinking of you >:D<<'> .

I know you've tried SS etc......etc......... I don't know what else to suggest :( .

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

(Shall we go and get hammered in the Batcave??? :devil::devil: )

Hi

So sorry you are feeling so low. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Have you got anything to look forward to? Can you get out and have a bit of a break/ recharge your batteries and come back fighting. I think we have all been there and noone but someone in our situation will understand what it is like every time the phone rings during the school day and your heart sinks just in case it is the school. What a miserable excuse for an inclusive society. If they cant see a physical difficulty, they always try to avoid the issue and lay the blame with the parents or the child.

I have recently come back fighting and have written to EP's, the LEA, the local MP and anyone who should hear our voice, but I know how much energy and exhaustion just living can sometimes cause. On top of all the stresses we face, we are still trying to be supportive parents for our misunderstood cherubs who need somewhere in the world to take refuge (more stress and also ******* difficult)! :crying:

I know the cycles of our lives mean that I will be down again, but at the mo, I am cruising along fairly well (wait for the big crash) :( .

In the meantime a funny story - although my son is still in year 4, I have been visitting the local senior schools (planning ahead to try to get it right) and at the first one (of 6) I went to, the headmistress was greeting all guests. She approached me and introduced herself and I replied I am Mrs * . (I have an unusual sirname) She seemed surprised and repeated my name and I thought OMG surely B's reputation hasnt preceded him by 3 years, I cant believe she has heard of me already!!

NO!!!!!!! It turned out it was her maiden name! :rolleyes:

Try to keep your chin up. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

LOL phoebe

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Your post could of been wrote by quite a few of us on here, me included last week :(>:D<<'> >:D<<'> , thats the thing I love about here, we know what its like, yes we are all different, as our our kids, but we still go through the same type of things >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

oh goodie i'm not the only one with a swearer!!! usually i am an effin beetch or the t word according to el....its bad enough in the privacy of your own home but out in public its horrendous isnt it.... :crying: sending you positive vibes, and a hug.....hope things get better soon...

things have improved today,im not a slag im a creep,thats ok,i can handle that,cant wait for tomorrows compliment :lol:

butterfingersbimbo,what are you today? today i was nothing,i was just grunted at before he went to school,thats good for us,means our relationship improving :lol:

Hi Hev,

Hope you are ok hun >:D<<'> . At least a grunt is better than being called a sl**. Teenagers eh? Kai hasn't got to the grunting stage but i'm sure he will soon!

It must have been awful having him sent home from school. I remember how my heart used to just sink everytime Kai got sent home.

Thinking of you,

Loulou xx

Ben called me a 'gaylord' the other day

I said, "do you know what a gaylord is?"

He said, "Yes, it's a girl who likes boys"

close, but no cigar! :lol::lol::lol:

glad things are moving in the right direction, hev >:D<<'>

L&P

BD :D

Ben called me a 'gaylord' the other day

I said, "do you know what a gaylord is?"

He said, "Yes, it's a girl who likes boys"

close, but no cigar! :lol::lol::lol:

glad things are moving in the right direction, hev >:D<<'>

L&P

BD :D

Hev, I hope you're feeling better.

I wonder if we should make a club for all excluded kids, i'm sure it will be quite busy.

Mine's been excluded again today, only 25 mins back in school from last exclusion with me sat in the same room as him, arghhhhh :crying: