rach04

new also

hi my names rach and i have 3 kids the eldest one having asd and dyspraxia im still waiting for the mental health report for concrete dx for asd :crying: at the moment but need somewhere to come a scream too when this gets to much

Hi Rach,

Welcome to the forum :) .

You've come to the right place. This is a great place to get everything off your chest because we all understand. Any questions, just ask.

Hope you get the report through soon :pray: .

Annie

xx

Welcome to the forum. You'll find the lot on here really friendly and full of advice. I know I have. If your willing to listen they're willing to help. :) (And I'm a Teaching Assistant rather than a parent.) I can tell you one thing had a bad afternoon at school (NT student related) and just reading a few threads on here has managed to make me feel better. I do need to learn to toughen up. I let some students get away with too much.

:D Hi Rach and welcome, this is a great forum and everyone is so kind and supportive, a good place to vent your feelings and to have a bit of fun along the way. Its been my saviour.

Clare x

Edited by Clare63

THANKS EVERYONE AND LIZZIE ILL ANNOY YOU WITH MY SILLY RANTS ON HERE TO LOL :D

Silly rants?? Why we never have anything like that around here!! ;);)

L&P

BD :D

Hi and welcome totally understand your frustration with the waiting of diagnosis, but its a great place to get the support throw the difficult times, as well as sharing the good times as well.

I really hope you feel welcome and hope to see you in the posts soon.

JsMum

ive been waiting for the written diagnosis since before xmas shes been on the sick i rang today and got her and she was snotty with me :tearful: school are no help just like getting one over me :tearful: j behaves at school so they say and he doesnt here he wakes at 4.30 every morning and wakes the others god the list is endless

THANKS EVERYONE AND LIZZIE ILL ANNOY YOU WITH MY SILLY RANTS ON HERE TO LOL :D

i never rant rach,my posts are always sensible and asd related,theres a few on here do silly posts about housework and their nights out at the pub but i wouldnt dream of it :whistle::whistle:

welcome to the forum,its been so much help to me,take care love hev xx