hev

my positive thread

Thanks to everyone for the congrats about finishing my course........its such a relief!!

Well done Bid for just about finishing yours..........then you'll need to celebrate!

My positive today................I'm going to Edinburgh for the weekend with hubby. I'm going to the zoo tomorrow, not sure what to do on Sunday but sure we'll find something ;) Its my birthday treat. I'd better get packing we go in 2 hours time :lol:

SV

:wine::wine::wine:

Feeling a bit light headed. Just been out with some of the other support assistants from my present school. Was me and 4 women so we got various comments from some of the bouncers. Mainly about wanting to join me later on (the creeps - don't worry I know (or I think I know) that they were just joking). Was a good night out though a bit loud for my liking. Had rather got used to the nice sensible noise levels of meet ups from this forum where I can actually talk and hear myself. Also was missing the two people I get on best with in the department and the SENCO. Together we always have a really good laugh so seemed a bit down to earth in some ways. Still as I said was a good night out though had to carefully negotiate my way around a couple of questions. Who do I fancy off TV and movies?! Can't say I do. It is personalities I find attractive. So far tend to get on best with people who are older or younger than me. Also started pressing me on where I want to go for my leaving do. Still too far ahead to dwell on. Though really need to knuckle down and write the note that says when I'm leaving.

BTW Congrats on finishing your course SV. Don't think I'd said this before. Brain not really working properly at the moment. Only had 3 glasses of wine, 1 Smirnoff Ice and a double Chambord Deluxe. Okay sounds a lot when I type it up. Ooppps. :oops::wine::bounce::drunk::cheers:

Hope everyone else had a good day too. Also congrats to anyone who has been involved with Year 9 SATs (or any others if they've also finished) we managed to survive. (Urgh! My typing is a bit off tonight. Think I've caught most of the mistakes. Sorry if I haven't.)

The Eurovision :bounce::ph34r:

oh baggy there was i thinking we had so much in common,sense of humour,love of charity shops,contempt for baddad ;) then you ruin it all by saying eurovision is a positive :crying::crying:

oh baggy there was i thinking we had so much in common,sense of humour,love of charity shops,contempt for baddad ;) then you ruin it all by saying eurovision is a positive :crying::crying:

Well I'm with you hev, especially as the Powers That Be bumped Dr Who!

And I like charity shops, we have posh ones round our way, full of prize winning novels read once, and other people's " last seasons" wardrobes.

I'm more intrigued than contemptuous of BD, can he really be as distinctive as his posts?

I might bring him a laptop, in case that's his preferred method of communication.

I'm in Euro heaven at the mo :wub::wub::wub:

Baggy :lol::lol::lol:

You inspired me to tune in to the run-through of the songs (plus side: only seven minutes to endure.... :devil: )

The French group had me in stitches :lol: And was it Ukraine with the veeerrrrrrry weird bloke in silver n bright red lipstick.. ? :blink::blink: The loony-woman yelling (i think it was 'pizza-has-legs'?? :huh: ) and attacking (playing would be the wrong word..... :devil: ) the drums....................... :huh::wacko::hypno::blink:

It's a whole new experience for me............ not sure it's one i want to repeat...... ;):hypno:

:lol:

See...see....where else could you have such fun ;) Now they have on the act that performs before the vote, and some fella has burst out of a big bubble and ate a long flourescent light......... :thumbs::lol::lol:

I'm voting for the Timmy Mallet lookie likee in tinfoil :wub:

Happy Baggy x :wub:

Guest Lya of the Nox

had a nice party out :rolleyes::whistle:

got home to be told son was in car that rolled last nite :( but he is ok in shock but oks

had a nice party out :rolleyes::whistle:

got home to be told son was in car that rolled last nite :( but he is ok in shock but oks

:o:o:o Hope everyone else was OK too >:D<<'>

L&P

BD :D

Rewatched Pirates 2: Dead Mans Chest. Was great to watch it again. Not long to the new film now. Cheered me up after watch "Bridge to Teribethia" that was rather depressing (they kill one of the two main children in it - so very sad). Had a nice sunday lunch too.

Nooooooo....kill one of the kiddies? :blink: I was planning to take eldest dd to see that film next weekend. Mind you, it's always the animals which get to me.......Bambi's mother's death still haunts me :tearful:

Can't wait for the new Pirates film...... :bounce::bounce: You can't beat abit of JD in eyeliner... :wub::wub:

Sorry incase anyone doesn't want the plot spoilt but I'll quickly outline it here.

New girl arrives in town.

Becomes friends with lad who happens to live next door.

With him invents an imaginary land.

Helps him gain confidence at school and participate more and build a relationship with music teacher.

Helps him deal with bullying that is happening at the school.

Lad accompanies teacher on a trip to the museam in town.

Whilst there his friend dies in a flooded stream.

Looks at how he over comes this.

That is a very basic outline. Was quite depressing though. Nothing nasty is shown but is quite heavy on the emotions. My friend (26) was in tears afterwards and so where some of the mums in the hall way outside of the screen. Was well done for the content it contained and could be useful as a resource to help children deal with death but as a chearful uplifting film I'm afraid now. I think really young children wouldn't understand what was going on really though. Certainly don't think that this is anything like a Narnia type film.

Almost sorted my timetable. Had to rearrange it due to Year 11s going on study leave. Now will also be supporting a student with semantic pragmatic disorder. Was nice to see some of the other year groups again too. Was getting sick of just year 9s. :rolleyes: On a completely different note I managed to find all the different cars in Crackdown. (Plus only 2 days to the Halo3 beta. :D)

Im so proud of my Dan tonight,as he was going to sleep he said"mum air my baby"i couldn't believe it 4 words on the trot :clap::clap::dance::clap::clap: not bad for a boy they said wouldnt talk!!!!!!!! thats my posotive today folks :)

Booked tickets for Pirates for a week friday (which happens to be my bro's birthday). :D

Also had a good day at school. People near the LSU are probably wondering why there is often such a lot of laughing coming from within.

Also on a side note got to play in the Halo 3 beta for the first time. Plus get paid tomorrow (think at midnight) so will book tickets for London.

Booked tickets for Pirates for a week friday (which happens to be my bro's birthday). :D

whats pirates then?

another positive!!tomorrows pay day :dance::dance::dance:

im going to buy myself something new every week,just for me :thumbs:

im going to buy myself something new every week,just for me :thumbs:

That's easy :thumbs:

All from the Greenwich brewery:

Week one: Chocolate beer

Week two: Coffee beer :sick: (sorry - I don't do coffee!)

Week three: Raspberry beer

Week four: Old smoked beer

:drunk::cheers::pepsi::wine::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::sick::sick::sick::sick:

That's easy :thumbs:

All from the Greenwich brewery:

Week one: Chocolate beer

Week two: Coffee beer :sick: (sorry - I don't do coffee!)

Week three: Raspberry beer

Week four: Old smoked beer

:drunk::cheers::pepsi::wine::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Well Mumble, looks like I'm going to have to bring my wheelbarrow to Greenwich!

Well Mumble, looks like I'm going to have to bring my wheelbarrow to Greenwich!

Oh no - that was for Hev. :whistle::devil:

I don't even like beer!!!!! :sick::sick:

But if you feel like giving me a lift up the hill to the observatory in your wheelbarrow I won't complain!!!!!! (though I think it would be more fun coming down the hill!!!)

Guest Lya of the Nox

i am takin hubs to the star wars exhibition for burfday

just me and him :dance:

pray for no accidents or such like, cos i am bit scared of going now after last weekend

:thumbs:

Guest Lya of the Nox

we had a fab time :dance::dance:

mooched around th exhibition, and he was soo surprised it was that

then a mooch round town

i am tired but a good tired

seen dd and she has her (stolen) pen back and seems happy ( noone in clas talking to her but that be another battle)

she is away tonite, so we are having a nice supper alone

:rolleyes:

and son is home in ONE piece lol

maybe i can relax tonite, got cherries and choccy, ( sad i know)

Edited by Lya of the Nox

:thumbs: you enjoyed yourselves :thumbs:

i know what you mean when you say tired but a good tired.

i just had a lovely chinese with nick and k,steve up mums,its a chilled house tonight

DH and I have just had a chinese too Hev....although I had sweet and sour chicken for the first time, and didn't enjoy it. Reminded me of chicken nuggets in a sauce :sick: Didn't realise it would be battered...yuch :( Then did my usual and dropped half of it on my PJ's and dressing gown :oops:

Forgot to add my positive......been totally lost in 70's music on TV :thumbs: Had abit of Hot Chocolate :wub: followed by I lost my heart to a starship trooper :robot: and it's the Three Degrees at the mo :bounce::curlers:

Edited by Bagpuss

baggy i dropped my sweet and sour source on my lovely long unsexy nightie,we have so much in common mate,its frightening!!

we could be twins seperated at birth :thumbs: