hev

my positive thread

:wub::wub:

Me too Kathryn :whistle: . Remember purple berets :lol: .

Nowadays, give me George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Jose Mourinho :wub:

Annie

xx

glad you are back annie,you coming to the meet?

Ohhhhhhhh is this him?

Lee Mead Blokey.........??

Hmmmmmmmm, quite scrummy! :wub: Bit to 'pretty' though ain't he? :ph34r:

OMG........ :huh:

Smiley, that's an awful piccy - these are the ones you need:

Yummy Scrummy Lee

It's the curly hair that does it for me . . . :whistle:

Oi! :shame::shame::shame:

I weep for you, Mumble, and anyone else who missed out on the Seventies. You haven't lived! :P

:lol::shame:

No I haven't lived, I'm still living!!!!!!!

Off to hide in my cave again . . . or up a mountain . . . or at the south pole . . . anywhere well out of range of Baggy's flying knicker elastic anyway :whistle::whistle::ph34r::devil:

Oi! :shame::shame::shame:

David Essex was my first love - no second, after I'd moved on from Donny Osmond I think. :)

K x

I had a big thing for The Minder :wub::lol::lol:

Senior moment: now what was his real name?? :rolleyes: Just remembered...Denis Waterman :wub::wub:

Hated DO and David Cassidy, though...obviously laike my men a bit rough!! :clap::devil::dance:

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

Mumble :crying::crying: I can't see the pic - just says 'sorry, no can do' :unsure:

Oh no - and they're yummy too. Oh well, I'll just have to keep them all for myself :lol::whistle:

What - selfish, noooooo, I would never be that :whistle::whistle::devil:

Well, if you really insist on sharing him - try these piccys:

I prefer the hair to the body . . .

And if that doesn't work this one will:

(just give it some time to download/buffer - with U-tube I usually leave it to run through once in the background with the computer muted then when it's done it hit 'play again')

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: - Double helping of scrummyness - could I actually ask for anything more. Oooh, just found the chocolate cookies :eat::lol:

Mumble the Younger (and most deserving) :)

My meeting sort of went ok :):thumbs:

That is aside from my recreation of Noah's flood :tearful::tearful: and shocking the disability officer at my autistic 'behaviours' (on reflection it was quite funny that my supervisor coped fine with me but the disability officer who should be the trained one seemed shocked and at a total loss as to what to do)

However, positively, my support has been agreed in principle (8 hours a week +). I'd like to celebrate, but I'd thought I'd got this far a few months ago, so I'm being more sceptical this time so I can't be disappointed if/when it all goes wrong again :(

Unsure Mumble :unsure:

Mumble, thanks for the fab pics of Lee :wub: I think it's the curly hair that does it for me too, not over struck on him in the pics with short hair :unsure: Well done with the meeting :thumbs: Don't be too disheartened, I think you've been :notworthy::notworthy:

Nope - sorry - still don't get the Lee thing! :huh: I'll leave him to you ladies...... :ph34r: ....... be gentle, and play nice....... :shame::devil:

:D

I'm having a 'john cussack' crush today :wub::wub:: ) Watched Serendipity earlier (seemed like a better idea than doing the ironing.. :whistle: ).

Nope - sorry - still don't get the Lee thing! :huh:

That's ok - all the more for me :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

be gentle, and play nice....... :shame::devil:

I'm always nice . . . :whistle::whistle::whistle::devil::ph34r:

So glad the meeting went well, Mumble. :) I hope it results in actual support for you this time.

K x

I've just had my first driving lesson! And I'm still alive!!

Got another one tomorrow night then another on Saturday morning. I'm soooo excited!!

Karen

x

I've just had my first driving lesson! And I'm still alive!!

Got another one tomorrow night then another on Saturday morning. I'm soooo excited!!

Karen

x

well done karen :thumbs:

:thumbs: Well Done Karen! :thumbs:

Brought two pairs of black trooooooooousers for work ........ �3 each from AS*A....... :ph34r: . I figure there only going to get covered in snotty noses, puke, glitter n poster paint! (Nice n comfy for Sticky Kids too Lya ;):lol: ).

Met a friend for a coffee n chat - began my reports for end of term-ers :crying: - always makes me cry when they leave for school :tearful: They look too ickle! :rolleyes:

Well done Karen! :thumbs:

Have got out of the house a bit more. Went drumming last week going again tonight. Went to adult aspie group which was very scary and I ran out of room in tears but managed to talk a little on a one to one somewhere quiet. :thumbs: Going again this week. I hope I can appear far less rude this time but at least I'm in good company.

:thumbs: ................my best mate had breast cancer last year...shes currently in remission :pray: ,and yesterday I did the unbelievable and ran 5km in the Race For Life :dance: ........................what a fab time, I could never run before but I,ve been traing every other day for about 2mnths.I did it in 31mins which I,m really pleased with.I ran with 6 other friends although I ran on my own for all the race.Getting a decent pace was difficult as alot were walking and 3-4kms were hard as they were up hill.The last km was good though as it was mostly a nice incline and there were lots of people cheering.I had to have my i-pod on as I can,t run without a beat so I was singing very loudly to Madonna all the way to the finish and everyone was laughing at me , but I did,nt care cos it was the best "natural" high I,ve had in ages.I,m now so" BUZZY" I,ve enrolled for a 10km in sept..............it was so brill"WICKED".........and I,m so bouncy today I can,t tell you, I can understand the high you get from a crowd now....you,d have thought I won the flippin race!!!! :lol:

WWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

:thumbs: ................my best mate had breast cancer last year...shes currently in remission :pray: ,and yesterday I did the unbelievable and ran 5km in the Race For Life :dance: ........................what a fab time, I could never run before but I,ve been traing every other day for about 2mnths.I did it in 31mins which I,m really pleased with.I ran with 6 other friends although I ran on my own for all the race.Getting a decent pace was difficult as alot were walking and 3-4kms were hard as they were up hill.The last km was good though as it was mostly a nice incline and there were lots of people cheering.I had to have my i-pod on as I can,t run without a beat so I was singing very loudly to Madonna all the way to the finish and everyone was laughing at me , but I did,nt care cos it was the best "natural" high I,ve had in ages.I,m now so" BUZZY" I,ve enrolled for a 10km in sept..............it was so brill"WICKED".........and I,m so bouncy today I can,t tell you, I can understand the high you get from a crowd now....you,d have thought I won the flippin race!!!! :lol:

WWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyy, fantastic, well done you!! :thumbs::thumbs:

I did my first 10k a couple of weeks ago, and as I was coming up to the finish line you'd have thought I was Paula Radcliffe coming in for the world record from the grin on my face!! :lol: It's such a wonderful feeling, isn't it.

Good luck in September. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Well done Karen! :thumbs:

Have got out of the house a bit more. Went drumming last week going again tonight. Went to adult aspie group which was very scary and I ran out of room in tears but managed to talk a little on a one to one somewhere quiet. :thumbs: Going again this week. I hope I can appear far less rude this time but at least I'm in good company.

well done on getting out the house more and going to the groups :thumbs:

suze :band::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave: well done on the race,i can barely run up the stairs :lol:

Had a fabby day out with my sister :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: and yummy food afterwards :eat::wine: Talked through various things that have been upsetting me recently and have some useful ways forward. I'm upset that I won't be seeing her until the end of September now because she provides me with so much support (she's gone home for uni holidays but I'm not welcome - mum doesn't 'approve' of my AS :tearful::wallbash: ) but I'm glad we had a good last day together (even if they didn't have the lego I wanted in the legoland shops). However, I discovered that out of date suncream is not a good idea - I have really burnt arms and face with are going to be sore to sleep on.

Mumble :)

Guest Lya of the Nox

oooh mumble i am soo glad u had fun

shame bout the sunburn,

>:D<<'> for the not going home

x

My positive - I cried watching a film :thumbs: Why is that a positive? Beause I've never 'got' the attachment to characters thing, and my sister's been making it her mission to try and find a film that I do get involved in and that I cry at rather than because she's kicked me hard at the part where I'm supposed to cry :fight: . She gave me 'i am sam' - I didn't think I would like it worrying that it would be a bit 'Rainmany' but it was excellent. Still, I think she had a bit of an advantage in that I've been 'weepy' (and more) most of the afternoon/evening since I went to see my new room I'm moving to next week - I managed to get lost in the building trying to find my way out because the room numbers aren't in order. :tearful::tearful:

Mumble >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I didn't think I'd find a positive today, but then DS came home with his annual school report.......I always worry that he doesn't get enough attention and is growing up virtually ignored, due to the girlies, and at some point will rebel.......but he works so hard at school and is doing so well.......got abit weepy when I read some of the lovely things his teachers had written about him :tearful:

Then eldest dd came home with a letter to say she was one of the 35 children picked to go to a Folk Festival as part of a country dance team :clap: Her dancing, bless her, is so stiff formal, but she loves it :thumbs:

Very proud mama :wub:

I'm back up North. Always is a nice thing to be home. :) I arrived back yesterday and was picked up from airport by one of my friends and another then bought us both chips for tea. The funeral went as well as such things can and it was nice to see some other members of the family again. Also enjoyed looking through various photo albums they had both of my grandparents and themselves when they were younger. My aunt herself is in her 70s and was looking after my 94 year old gran. :) Was also nice to see my cousin if very briefly. School went well today on the most part. The students weren't a problem in anycase. I always find that I relax when at school. Perhaps a bit too much as sometimes I end up telling students things that are rather personal. Also helps that I have a select few members of staff that I have a really good bond with. They tend to look out for me and be quite protective. They do have a habit of telling me that I'm unique, weird and a number of other things though. That said it always is finished by a we wouldn't have you any other way or we like you like that. Note so sure about todays though. Apparently I'm 'cute' not really sure why. Another positive is that having read that the Bowes Railway needs volunteers I am debating talking to them. Have always adored steam trains. Probably runs in the family as my Grandad was head draughtsman at one of the Southern's Railways works. (Can never remember if it was Ashford or Brighton - he worked at both.) Also enjoying typing this though I perhaps should turn 'Children of the Sky' (from the Hunting of the Snark) off endless repeat. That said I'm not sick of it so perhaps not.

Eldest dd gone to her friends for the day and swimming......Youngest dd gone out for the day with my mum, a day of charity shops, cafes, MD's planned.......DS upstairs on laptop.........DH at work.............ah, what more could a woman want :wub:

my positive;katies gone out with my sister for a couple of hours,steve being v good today :thumbs:

Guest Lya of the Nox

I have just done the race for life :thumbs:

am still breathing :thumbs:

leg wee bit sore

and it was just under an hour :rolleyes:

which i know may seem bad, but i am soo unfit it scary :whistle:

x