hev

my positive thread

Mumble, can you manage not to get liquid chocolate down your arm? I find that a challenge.
And waste good chocolate??????????? Unless you're saving a bit for later of course!!!! :unsure::unsure:

Zoot allores! Mon dieu!! Ooh la la! Wiz zees chocolat crepes you are spoiling us, ambassador!

I fell on a french stick this morning - pain in the :o:o

Batcave is thataway BD .............. But whatever you're on, I want some!!!

Mumble :) who has been cheered up a little by reading these.

Veeeeeery chilled morning :thumbs:

Little monkey has been building a transformer with his k'nex :rolleyes:

I've been doing nowt! :thumbs:

BUT - we have a big ol' family BBQ this afternoon for a visiting aussie relative ............

:pray::pray: Hope it goes well - they don't really get autism.... :unsure::unsure:

I've just seen Bjork on Jools Holland! She always makes me happy! Mad as a fish, and totally lovely :)

One of my top five fav tunes.. Possibly maybe :D

Totally bonkers - but wonderful with it :D

Guest Lya of the Nox

sun is shining :notworthy:

got a new skirt, by the same peeps that made my fancy bag :thumbs:

leg hurts tho, cant be greedy can i lol

x

B and I have been on an archaeology dig, just down the road. Spent the morning scraping a layer of soil from a 2m square, looking for bits. Sun shining, fantastic views over the Downs, quite, calm companions who will happily explain and describe things over and over and over, or listen to B talk about History.

Just Blissful!

Edited by Bard

And by the way Baddad...

Mad as a fish, and totally lovely

Talk about pots and kettles!

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

B and I have been on an archaeology dig, just down the road. Spent the morning scraping a layer of soil from a 2m square, looking for bits.

You'd better find DH's body before the police do, or you'll be right up kak kreek!

One of my top five fav tunes.. Possibly maybe :D

Totally bonkers - but wonderful with it :D

We could nick a boat.

and sneak out to the Islands

I could bring my Jetto-blaster

There's more to life than this....

I really liked the two new tracks she did on jools... What's the betting the album versions'll be :(

the funniest thing i ever saw was vicky entwistle who plays janice battersby in corrie on stars in their eyes,she sang bjorks song sssh,oh so quiet,it was hysterical,i laughed for ages :lol::lol:

Edited by hev

Lee!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So Baggy, have you set a date? :unsure:

I'll start writing my speech to convince your DH!!! :ph34r::devil:

whose lee?

He's apparently a finalist in Joseph that Mumble seems to be using as a distraction from her college worries.

In fact she is so blinded by his charms, she forgot her final colon on wub, so it's obviously working!

Edited by Bard

He's apparently a finalist in Joseph that Mumble seems to be using as a distraction from her college worries.

In fact she is so blinded by his charms, she forgot her final colon on wub, so it's obviously working!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm :wub: :wub: :wub::lol: :lol:

He's exactly my type (being totally superficial and going looks-wise) - when my sister saw him several weeks back, she knew she wasn't going to get any peace from me for a long time!!! (although her reasoning for me liking him is that he's easy to recognise so I'm less likely to forget who I like :whistle::shame: ) And, as I think I'm the youngest on here (of the interested females), I'll take him, thank-you very much!!!!!!

Bard - unfortuantly he's been a distraction from college worries and college work - I still have another 982 words to write tonight...

And, as I think I'm the youngest on here

i definately know who the oldest on here is,lets just say he looks good in a tux :D

Mumble.....I'll attempt to knock up some sort of essay for you if you promise to let me borrow him for 5 mins when you get him :)...pppplllleaseeeeeeeeee >:D<<'>

My hubbys getting pretty grumpy with me - esp tonight as I've been hiding behind a book, my t.shirt...anything whilt we waited for the result...to top it all DS came in the room as we were watching the last minutes of the first round.

He was sitting on my lap when lee got thru to the final and my joy was obvious :)

J said'you like him mum don't you?' I said 'emmm, yeah...he's really good :devil: J then said' well why don't you marry him then?!' :) all in front of hubby :(....he decided to go empty the dishwasher!

Out of the mouths of babes :)

BBQ was awful on so many levels........... I feel emotionally battered and bruised :tearful: .

But i've found a bottle of scrummy 'lets forget about it' stuff...... :wine::whistle:

We could nick a boat.

and sneak out to the Islands

I could bring my Jetto-blaster

There's more to life than this....

Sneek out of this parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :notworthy:

..........first bread of the morning................ :notworthy:

I Love it! :notworthy::wub::D

think i'm going to stick on the headphones n listen to very, very loud n silly mooooosic........ :dance::hypno::dance:

(gotta be cheaper than a shrink....... :tearful::wallbash: )

Awww Smiley >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope the, erm, 'let's forget about it' stuff does it's job :wine:

If you want, I'll pass Lee on your way after Lisa's had her 5 minutes . . . :wub:

Guest Lya of the Nox

my hair is back to its normal ( yeah i know subjective lol) colour

and it matches my shoes nows

:whistle:

and i feel amazingly bright

x

Had a fab night out....thanks for the calls and texts....your all really lurverly :wub::wub::wub:>:D<<'> Youngest dd enjoyed her lil chat too :lol:

Even better....Lee won :thumbs::wub::clap::bounce: DH has recorded it for me, to watch later.......so, so excited about seeing him, although DH reckons we should be booking tickets sharpish, as it will probably sell out :huh:

Both DD's are begging to go to car boot this afternoon..... :hypno::blink: Youngest dd just wants to buy everything :fight:

Lee!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So Baggy, have you set a date? :unsure:

I'll start writing my speech to convince your DH!!! :ph34r::devil:

:clap::thumbs: Whats this I read about you being more deserving of the lushious Lee due to being the youngest....... :shame: Once I've flung my big knickers with the reinforced gusset on stage he won't be able to resist ;)

Good luck with the speech Mumble :thumbs:

Edited by Bagpuss

:clap::thumbs: Whats this I read about you being more deserving of the lushious Lee due to being the youngest....... :shame: Once I've flung my big knickers with the reinforced gusset on stage he won't be able to resist ;)

I really think he's a bit too old to be interested in making catupaults out of knicker elastic :whistle::whistle::whistle:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Of course, I'd have to whip me Tena Lady out first, or I could take his eye out...... :lol::lol: (only joking, although I do have to be VERY careful when I laugh :ph34r: )

Well, finally got around to watching the Joseph show from last night...and Dr Who (which was brilliant..again :notworthy: ). Wow, wasn't Lee fantastic....really deserved to win....and guess what....

DH HAS BOOKED OUR TICKETS........ :thumbs::dance::clap::wub:

My birthday was fully booked, so we are going the evening before, 15th Nov :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: Anyone else coming? :dance:

We are coming down for a couple of nights. I spoke to DH about Paris, en masse, but he said he doesn't want to do London one night, and Paris the next, although he'd happily go to Paris another time.....or I could sneak off alone to sample the chocolate crepes if anyone fancies organising something on another weekend :thumbs:

Bid, I'm imagining "that" lift as I type (that's how my wonderful midwife told me to practise)......going from the first floor, right up to the penthouse, and back down again.....trouble is, I keep getting stuck in the basement :ph34r::lol:

Well, finally got around to watching the Joseph show from last night...and Dr Who (which was brilliant..again :notworthy: ). Wow, wasn't Lee fantastic....really deserved to win....and guess what....

My birthday was fully booked, so we are going the evening before, 15th Nov :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: Anyone else coming? :dance:

Awww, I'm really jealous. Think I'm going to go off and sulk quietly to myself. Just remember to behave yourself and keep your hands (and knicker elastic :lol::P ) off him - he's all mine :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You lucky so and so!

I must confess we voted for Lee all the way through - he certainly deserved to win and I'd pay money to see him.( Don't you think he looks like David Essex in his younger days - if you are young enough to remember? :lol::wub:) I'm going to try and book too as my son was really into the show.

As for Dr Who - really scary! and now my son keeps creeping up on me and doing an imitation of those statues. :o

K x

Don't you think he looks like David Essex in his younger days - if you are young enough to remember? :lol::wub:

Who's David Essex? :unsure::unsure:

Young Mumble :)

http://www.davidessex.com

:D Enjoy!

Kathryn, your right, he is very much like a younger David Essex....what is that song that is going round and round my head?....something about "i'm gonna make you a star...and "being so much more than a pretty face" ? I can hear him singing it, but don't know the title.

As for the statues..... :o:o Gave me the heebie jeebies......

Edited by Bagpuss

Hmmm. Ok Bagpuss, I don't want to spoil any illusion you have, but I think your DH may have dubbed all your tapes of Lee so you don't get the idea of running away with him . . . :wub::wub: I don't do faces but even I can tell that these are two different people - totally different people :lol:

http://www.davidessex.com

:D Enjoy!

Kathryn, your right, he is very much like a younger David Essex....what is that song that is going round and round my head?....something about "i'm gonna make you a star...and "being so much more than a pretty face" ? I can hear him singing it, but don't know the title.

I lurved DE in my younger days :wub:

But have you seen him now!? :crying::crying:

Someone find a garjuss piccie of in his prime, pleeeese!!

Boho :(

Edited by bid

And Mumble, take a look at this and you'll see that Lee is definitely David Essex's love child. ;)

I'm still not getting it - I think I should just avoid anything that involves faces and people. Now the date that came up at the beginning - 1975 - I don't think I know of this historical era - were the dinosaurs around then? :whistle::whistle::ph34r:

Ok, I'm off to bed before I get myself into serious trouble . . . :lol:

Guest Lya of the Nox

ooh i have just seen who has won( have been watching the other side lol)

ooh eerrr

but i am way to old

and now i see the attraction

i had david essex pic on my wall many moons ago

:blink::blink::blink:

Mumble - i'm with you on this one................. :huh:

*Very confused Smiley - who hasn't watched Joseph - doesn't have a clue who Lee is and is not a bit interested in the old or young DE!*

:o:P:lol:

and me ole fav Parky :wub:

Dunno if anyone else noticed, but Macca was on Jools Holland on Friday and he is TURNING INTO Parky! I think Parky's still with Mary isn't he? But Macca's back on the market, bagsy!

David Essex! :lol::lol::lol: Last seen selling white heather & pegs door to door and cooking up a nice 'edge'og casserole!

"Ol..me..Klerss doan leh me gaaa, ah naaaaa...

Oi, Oi still lervya an i fink thatya kner, yer kner...

Wiv yor lerve loit shy-nin

Evvry klahds gotta sylva linin'

ser ol' me klerss and doan leh me gaaaaa.....

Rite, get me pellet gun dahlin' and i'll try an bag us a cupple o' sqwirrels for tea while I'm tarmacing that punta's back garden parff... :o;)

I'm still not getting it - I think I should just avoid anything that involves faces and people. Now the date that came up at the beginning - 1975 - I don't think I know of this historical era - were the dinosaurs around then? :whistle::whistle::ph34r:

Ok, I'm off to bed before I get myself into serious trouble . . . :lol:

Oi! :shame::shame::shame:

I weep for you, Mumble, and anyone else who missed out on the Seventies. You haven't lived! :P

David Essex! :lol::lol::lol: Last seen selling white heather & pegs door to door and cooking up a nice 'edge'og casserole!

"Ol..me..Klerss doan leh me gaaa, ah naaaaa...

Oi, Oi still lervya an i fink thatya kner, yer kner...

Wiv yor lerve loit shy-nin

Evvry klahds gotta sylva linin'

ser ol' me klerss and doan leh me gaaaaa.....

:lol::shame:

I loved that song - the way he used to look straight into the camera - I just knew he was singing to me alone. :wub::dance:

David Essex was my first love - no second, after I'd moved on from Donny Osmond I think. :)

K x

Oi!

David Essex was my first love - no second, after I'd moved on from Donny Osmond I think. :)

K x

:wub::wub:

Me too Kathryn :whistle: . Remember purple berets :lol: .

Nowadays, give me George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Jose Mourinho :wub:

Annie

xx