forbsay

What is your favourite drink?

Mead.

Home-made is best, and I have a production line going in the garage.

Every girl needs a hobby....

Red wine, or a G&T if I'm feeling sophisticated ;)

Should have added Pimms when it's hot! :dance:

Boho :hypno::lol:

Edited by bid

Red wine, or a G&T if I'm feeling sophisticated ;)

Should have added Pimms when it's hot! :dance:

Boho :hypno::lol:

Oo-er...dunno why this has appeared twice, 'cos it's too early for either!! :lol:

Edited by bid

I,ve got a few...cos it depends on the time of day :rolleyes: ......earl grey tea..with a dash of milk,................water :thumbs: .............then come evening time I,m a little partial to a nicely chilled dry rose with a hint of fizz :thumbs:

im tee total me so i cant possibly participate in this poll :P:whistle::whistle::cheers::cheers::drunk::drunk:

oh go on then if you insist i will have a double voddy and diet coke :drunk:

if its christmas ill have a large baileys in a pint glass please :thumbs::thumbs:

Hmmmmm, depends on time of day...time of year...and how pathetic i'm feeling! :rolleyes:

Cuppa tea for those 'oh-my-god-do-i-have-to-wake-up' moments........ :crying:

Latte when i'm having a gossip with friends......... :D

Jacobs Creek (red) and / or Baileys when snowy n chilly (obviously snuggled up to Mr Depp.... :wub: )......

White wine / Archers n coke / Pimms when sunny n feeling dippy...... :dance:

:ph34r::D

Water??????????????

I sure there must be a punchline somewhere?

Nah, he's just from Tunbridge Wells.

Their idea of living dangerously is sparkling mineral water...or a trip to Brighton.

Water....

Yeah, water...

definitely...

Me too - goes perfectly with a dash of Glenfiddich. :P

My favourite drink - lets see...tea and coffee all day long, white wine when the sun's over the yard arm, horlicks at bedtime, champagne for special occasions, campari and soda or pimms and lemonade for long hot summer days, mulled wine at Christmas. :dance::)

K x

Water all day in work.

Evenings.........

Rose wine (Rivercrest) normally, cider (strongbow) if I'm thirsty, Baileys when I'm cold, Smirnoff Ice when I feel like a change................................well anything really depending on what I feel like and what's in the fridge/cupboard.

Take care,

Jb

Milky tea all day long.

Latte when meet girls in town.

Malibu and diet coke when out.

Milk before bed.

Pineapple juice when lazing in the sun. Pina colada if alcoholic.

White chocolate corkys shots, when girls attempting to get me drunk!!!! ( I always stay sober even when mixing!! Costs me a small fortune)

Got to be tea above all though!!

Mmmmm Malibu. Think my bottles are almost finished. Also after tonight managed to remind myself of another of my favs. something called Chambord Deluxe. It is a blackcurrent liquer (don't think I can't spell tonight sorry). Tastes a lot like Ribena. Remember having it at uni and me and a friend joking about how hard it would be to tell the difference if you had both with lemonade. Got to try and get myself a new bottle at some stage. Other than that had wine. Rose where possible. Mainly the Blossom Hill Pink Granache (sp?). Also had some Barcadi Ice which I quite like. Decided not to mix in any cider tonight though. Still feel a little on the merry side. :oops::drunk::cheers::wine::george:

ha ha bet you got hangover today :cheers::cheers: i will be up later to mop your brow and make you some black coffee

Went out on saturday and tried a new one Raspberry sambuca and lemonade, it was yummy!!!!!!!! Think i may be trying that again!!!

Mine is a cold bottle of Adnams - Broadside or Suffolk Ale and if the weather is very hot a ice cold bottle of Apells Suffolk Cyder. "mmmmm!!" Role on Summer!

Andy

Greenman

i havent tried mint baileys yet?has anyone else?

bet smiley has,shes tried most things :P:devil::devil:

:o:o:o:o

Hev! :rolleyes:

Pure as the driven snow - me.............. :P

(Sadly - that's true :lol: )

Mint Baileys???? :sick: Don't like the sound of that one! If it ain't broke.............. :shame:

I'd settle for a cuppa i can finish or at least take a sip out of before it gets cold - m's in 'one of those moods' today :tearful::wallbash::(

i reckon mint baileys tastes like doolies,i think thats how you spell it?its very sweet though

Bottle of lager in hand as I type (quite tricky, that)

nice crisp dry white wine's always nice.

Kir royale if I'm feeling poncey (and flush) - that's champagne and blackcurrant liqueur, don'cha know. I could drink it by the bucketful.

Me, a lush? Naaaaaaaaaaaah.