hev

On way to brighton

Well we are in taxi to look at residesi school for steve,meetin the head at 12,i feel sick,i dont enjoy meetings,always feel v nervous,steve and mum with me,i will have a tour of the school today and take it from there

well it went really really well :thumbs: atmosphere was lovely,teachers were v nice,steve said he wants to go on the trial days from 2nd to 4th july so thats good,he will do his lessons in the day then in the evening they go out,either to a dry ski slope.

if the trial days go ok he will be starting in september then he will go there monday to friday afternoon then come home to me every weekend until the monday morning then go back to school,i feel v v positive,hoping it all works out

well it went really really well :thumbs: atmosphere was lovely,teachers were v nice,steve said he wants to go on the trial days from 2nd to 4th july so thats good,he will do his lessons in the day then in the evening they go out,either to a dry ski slope.

if the trial days go ok he will be starting in september then he will go there monday to friday afternoon then come home to me every weekend until the monday morning then go back to school,i feel v v positive,hoping it all works out

That's great news Hev, hope the trial days go really well for Steve >:D<<'>

Guest Lya of the Nox

really pleased hunny >:D<<'>

lets hope this could be a better life for u all

hope u good a sewing lmvfao

xxxx

really pleased hunny >:D<<'>

lets hope this could be a better life for u all

hope u good a sewing lmvfao

xxxx

hope you are lovey,im bringing all the stuff what needs sewing to the greenwich meet :whistle::thumbs:

Great news, when he goes for the trail days is there any chance of them forming some form of porfolio, photos of the room he will be in, some of the school grounds, favourate bits of the school activities, teaching and support staff so he can start to feel the changes gradually.

its going to go very fast, getting everything he needs from clothes to posters and stuff for his room, but I feel that its going to be a very positive road for him and I want to wish him the very best for his next phase of his education that meets all his needs.

good luck, and let us know how the trail goes.

JsMum