Mumble

The Screaming Thread

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I don't know whether to scream,panic,not say anything,post somewhere else [off topic maybe] or pm BD for advice. :unsure::crying:

I think I may be menopausal .

I have had a few unusual cycles,kept thinking I might have a temperature,all a bit emotional......no I could not be pregnant.

Anyway I went on NHS direct web site yesterday and looked up menopausal and it described me......help. :tearful::o

NHS direct says things should get better......in about five years.

Any wisdom from older ladies please. :D

BD you can keep out. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I informed my beloved last night......last seen in central London attempting to buy riot geare to protect himself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I don't know whether to scream,panic,not say anything,post somewhere else [off topic maybe] or pm BD for advice. :unsure::crying:

I think I may be menopausal .

I have had a few unusual cycles,kept thinking I might have a temperature,all a bit emotional......no I could not be pregnant.

Anyway I went on NHS direct web site yesterday and looked up menopausal and it described me......help. :tearful::o

NHS direct says things should get better......in about five years.

Any wisdom from older ladies please. :D

BD you can keep out. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I informed my beloved last night......last seen in central London attempting to buy riot geare to protect himself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

The only comment I've got is why do they call it the menopause when it's obviously the 'wimminopause'?

Other than that, this is a 'laydeez downstairs' topic so I'll bow out now

:ph34r: [shudder]...

:D

You are perimenopausal. According to the fount of all knowledge (Good Housekeeping) - you have had the menopause when you have gone a year without a period. So, logically, you don't know you are menopausal till its all over! I'm liking that ... :thumbs:

And whilst I'm being so positive - you save a bunch on central heating bills (fans self with Good Housekeeping mag) :lol:

You are perimenopausal. According to the fount of all knowledge (Good Housekeeping) - you have had the menopause when you have gone a year without a period. So, logically, you don't know you are menopausal till its all over! I'm liking that ... :thumbs:

And whilst I'm being so positive - you save a bunch on central heating bills (fans self with Good Housekeeping mag) :lol:

Yes....that was the word perimenopausal.....so what is that the start of the end. :rolleyes:

Also does that suggest it is at least a year before I start the menopause and then things get worse......

You see I needed you this morning.I was thinking to myself....I need my mum.Mum may not have been a fount of knowledge on many things [not many that we ever agreed on :whistle::devil: ].However most of her wisdom was gained from Good Housekeeping.Karen.

The only comment I've got is why do they call it the menopause when it's obviously the 'wimminopause'?

Other than that, this is a 'laydeez downstairs' topic so I'll bow out now

:ph34r: [shudder]...

OH may need advice on the riot geare if you wish to offer moral support. :lol::lol:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

SORRY NEEDED TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM! :whistle:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

EMMA

Yes....that was the word perimenopausal.....so what is that the start of the end. :rolleyes:

Also does that suggest it is at least a year before I start the menopause and then things get worse......

You see I needed you this morning.I was thinking to myself....I need my mum.Mum may not have been a fount of knowledge on many things [not many that we ever agreed on :whistle::devil: ].However most of her wisdom was gained from Good Housekeeping.Karen.

Well, according to the article I read:

You can be perimenopausal for around 10 years

It can happen any time before 40 or after 50, & the years in between

You might be completely symptom-free, or you might have lots

My mums menopause was at 40. I'm 53 & still waiting. I could, in theory, still get pregnant (nooooooooo......) however as mr p went to the vets many years ago it would have to be the milkman's, & as he's 65 with a gammy leg the odds are in my favour I reckon ... :whistle:

One thing not many people will tell you is that all these raging hormones can have an unexpected & beneficial side effect which is unsuitable for discussion on a family forum - pm me if you really want to know :whistle:

Have just eaten a family size bar of Galaxy :crying::sick:

Trying to finish off the lining paper today...just done all the fiddley bits round one side of the window recess...only to find I had made a mistake with the measuring and it was too short!! :wallbash:

Arrgghhhh and :sick:

Boho :tearful:

Well, I actually got the lining paper finished :notworthy: Only taken three days :angry:

Today I'm painting it, but in the black depths of my soul I just know it's gonna need two coats :crying:

Boho :wacko:

Oh, and I'm simply not having the menopause :shame:

:crying::crying::crying:

I have just put the first coat on one wall...and it looks like the ###### surface of the moon!! :o

I was meticulous about going over the paper to check for any lifting corners, etc, and it felt completely smooth...so where have all these ###### bubbles come from??

I have just eaten an entire Galaxy easter egg :sick:

Boho :crying:

Well, according to the article I read:

You can be perimenopausal for around 10 years

It can happen any time before 40 or after 50, & the years in between

You might be completely symptom-free, or you might have lots

My mums menopause was at 40. I'm 53 & still waiting. I could, in theory, still get pregnant (nooooooooo......) however as mr p went to the vets many years ago it would have to be the milkman's, & as he's 65 with a gammy leg the odds are in my favour I reckon ... :whistle:

One thing not many people will tell you is that all these raging hormones can have an unexpected & beneficial side effect which is unsuitable for discussion on a family forum - pm me if you really want to know :whistle:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can only presume you might be suggesting that my beloved may need some tight long johns and a lock for the bedroom door to go with the riot gear he purchased yesterday.

Edited to add.I think BD might be available and I gather he is not to fussy.Don't know if he is a big improvement on the milkman though. :oops::lol:

Edited by Karen A

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is IT, I have had it up to here with indices and fractions and linear equations!!!!

(I'm studying for my maths exam later this month :unsure: )

I'm just sick of going over these bits, thinking I've got the concept only to discover after an hour's hard slog doing a pass paper, that no, actually, it went in one ear and capered gleefully out the other!!! :crying:

Humph......

Yuk, back to the drawing board, I suppose!

(Any maths teachers out there, heheh!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can only presume you might be suggesting that my beloved may need some tight long johns and a lock for the bedroom door to go with the riot gear he purchased yesterday.

Edited to add.I think BD might be available and I gather he is not to fussy.Don't know if he is a big improvement on the milkman though. :oops::lol:

BD may not be fussy but WE ARE!!!!! I have been peri thingy for 3 known years and I am 43. Main want is to eat, cry, eat, cry :crying: , eat all the time... My husband has the protection gear on stand by at all times as some days he says 'hello' and I just roar....

And as for the rest of the discussion, tonight was going to be the night......, nice meal out, back home, lovely glass of wine, cool music....children having a sleepover :rolleyes: ......11:00 the phone rings and my daughter is sick with systitis :tearful:so :tearful: !!!!!

Wahhh!!!

Bubbles have all magically disappeared once paint dry! :clap:

Pity about the egg...:shame::devil:

Boho :dance:

Given the choice of decorating or the menopause, I'll choose the menopause! :lol:

BD may not be fussy but WE ARE!!!!! I have been peri thingy for 3 known years and I am 43. Main want is to eat, cry, eat, cry :crying: , eat all the time... My husband has the protection gear on stand by at all times as some days he says 'hello' and I just roar....

And as for the rest of the discussion, tonight was going to be the night......, nice meal out, back home, lovely glass of wine, cool music....children having a sleepover :rolleyes: ......11:00 the phone rings and my daughter is sick with systitis :tearful:so :tearful: !!!!!

I will move on quickly.Beloved is upstairs best not let him read this....... :crying::o:lol:

I told my beloved about your post.He says no change there then......cry eat cry eat ......protection gear on hand is normal..... :o:o:lol:

Given the choice of decorating or the menopause, I'll choose the menopause! :lol:

I repeat, I'm simply not having the menopause! :shame::lol:

My scream...chunks taken out of my arm at work last night :tearful: Amazing how much a bite hurts :(

Boho :dance:

Well this has to be a record! i picked up my new glasses this afternoon at great expense! and i have just broken the bl"£dy things ggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr PANTS PANTS PANTS!!!!!

:tearful: :tearful: I feel so ######, ###### alone :(:tearful: Someone who I thought accepted me and cared for me no matter what has rejected me because of a new recent diagnosis I've had.

:tearful: :tearful: I feel so ######, ###### alone :(:tearful: Someone who I thought accepted me and cared for me no matter what has rejected me because of a new recent diagnosis I've had.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> That sounds rubbish for you sorry mumble.Karen.

:angry: :angry: :wallbash: :wallbash: :angry: Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh - The student living below me is being faaaaaaar too 'enthusiastic' with his girlfriend :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:, they've been, erm, 'occupied' for ages - and it's not even past the watershed yet :o :o :o - all I'm going to have to do is look for the girly walking around with bowed knees and in pain at breakfast tomorrow morning to find the culprits. They'd better hurry up and erm, finish (and not start again... :shame::bounce: :bounce:) I do not want to be watching The Apprentice to the accompaniment of headboard music with the occasional spring and scream thrown in. :o:shame: :shame: Siralan lives in the board room, not the headboard room and the BBC is quite capable of adding its own accompanying tracks. :lol: :lol:

Sorry you have to put up with the noise of such frivolity so early in the day. :shame::bounce: :bounce:

When we lived at a previous address our next door neighbour was a screamer!!!. Trying to explain to our kids what was going on now makes me laugh. :lol: At the time it drove us nuts. :wacko:

I think there are certain noises that are best kept between two people and really should not be shared with neighbours or the rest of the street. :angry:

So sorry I cannot help but laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: I am sure that is not what you want to hear either!

So sorry I cannot help but laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: I am sure that is not what you want to hear either!

:lol: :lol: Fingers crossed, they appear to have worn each other out :o :o :o I'm just hoping they don't recover at 3am :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::shame: :shame:

14 year old girlies who don't understand the messages given out by partay clothes :wallbash:

In particular extremely short, bat-wing, ruched-sided dresses when worn with tights and heels!

Arrgghhhhhh!!

And B: the point is I understand all too well!!

*breathe* *breathe*

Boho :crying:

:lol: :lol: Fingers crossed, they appear to have worn each other out :o :o :o I'm just hoping they don't recover at 3am :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::shame: :shame:

Many, many moons ago when i was on that journey of discovery with my first long-term girlfriend the woman living in the flat below me complained to my mum that I was 'at it all night long'... My mum, gawd bless her, told her 'I don't know whether to be shocked or proud'...

When my nephew had his first relationship he and his girlfriend disappeared upstairs to 'watch a video'... the video was 'the hand that rocked the cradle' with Rebecca Mornay... after about three quarters of an hour of increasingly loud headboard against wall noises i shouted up a warning that the cradle rocking was getting a bit out of hand and they should 'turn it down'... BOY did they look embarrassed! ;)

Bid - My plan, had I had any daughters, was to lock them in their bedrooms between the ages of 12 and 21... i would only let them out for school and doctors visits, and then - whatever the weather - they would have to wear long, shapeless raincoats. :lol:

:tearful: :tearful: I'm so tired I sometimes feel like I can hardly function and all my GP can say is 'that's to be expected' and 'We're trying to get you an earlier appointment with your consultant'. I just want to feel like me again - I don't even care if I don't get back the ridiculous amounts of energy I used to have, just enough to walk up the hill I live on would be nice. :(

Stupid idiot guy decided running in front of a fast moving bus was a good idea.. Bus does emergency stop and passengers get flung forward, so now have whiplash and bruised ribs.. Stupid *insert expletives here* :angry:

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Multiple expletives, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghh.

I give up, I really do, people go on and on about ASD people not having social skills, not being able to listen not knowing boundaries, but NTs can be just as bad, but somehow they're allowed cause they ain't 'disabled'.

Why, why why do I bother? It's not even 10am and I've had my fill of rude arrogant ###### for the week. A bit of empathy and a bit of thought never killed anyone.

:wallbash::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry::wallbash:

Mumble >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I know the feeling. My son is told he has no social skills but the ones who do come and harass us all the time, throwing eggs and putting hatred letters through our letter box. The world is upside down. As for your doc, I hate docs. Over the past 10 years I have had to go on several strikes, i.e. I refuse to leave your room until my son is referred. That was the ONLY WAY saddly enough.

Good luck.

Mel

"So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee."

William Shakespeare

Goody,

[/size]

Edited by Goody

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHH

:fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no real words to say how extremely frustrated and thoroughly (instert rude word here) off I am with it all at this present moment in time. I know for a fact that if I did my job in that way when I was working I would have been fired, its like, I'm supposed to do this thing but just can't be arsed attitued and I am getting very very very (insert rude word here again) off and I feel like going in and shouting at the top of my voice till I have to be removed from the building by the police and arrested for causing a scene in what should be a supportive civilised area run by adults rather than a load of overgroan yes men (that should be yes women because they are the ones who will still not talk to me about what is going on next year because they know they have been given the money but are still spending it on ###### painting chess boards in the playground floor which are usless because they won't give the kids chess peices to use on them - probably because of some health and safety nonsence) who are affraid of the boss!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Stupid woman on the bus today decided to let me know what she thought of me sitting in one of the disabled priority seats. I really needed a seat coming home from my medical appointment today, I have a disabled pass in recognition of the fact I have additional transport needs. There are several priority seats on the bus and I was quietly occupying one near the front as I had got on the bus at the beginning of the route. This woman got on later and sat next to me - the stupid thing was that there were plenty of other available seats on the bus including other priority seats.

She then proceeded to stare me in the eyes and look me slowly up and down several times :wacko: before leaning right over me (and touching me - BIG mistake) to underline the words 'Priority Seat - Please give up for disabled passengers' with her finger several times whilst staring at me with a very odd expression on her face. She then stopped and just faced me with a fixed stare.

I did look round to check there wasn't anyone else who might have needed the seat but there was no-one standing and there were other empty priority seats behind me, so I was a tad confused. Rather fed up by her constant staring and tired and stressed I asked her if there was a problem. :whistle:

Well she started with a 'people like you' (i.e. in her mind non-disabled, lazy students) speech but I was too fed up either to let her continue or get away with it, so rather crossly I interjected, "I'm sorry, people like me? What do you know about me? As a matter of fact, not all disabilities are physical or visible in nature and I actually have as much need for this seat currently as the people you seem to assume it is for. Additionally I do not see anyone else who needs to sit down at all and if I did, I would be the first to give up my seat. I suggest you look at your attitudes careful before treating someone and giving such an awful attitude to others in future. Is that alright with you?" She didn't answer. So I asked her again. :devil: She still didn't answer but squirmed greatly clearly desperate for the bus to get to her stop so she could get off and avoid the loony me :wacko: and the other passengers who were also staring at her for 'picking on the disabled person.' :ph34r:

I'm not entirely sure where that all came from in me, I normally wouldn't say boo to a goose (they bite :eat:). In some ways I'm glad I did it and if it educated either her or another passenger in hidden disabilities then it's worth it but it does upset me that people still hold such attitudes and see fit to challenge without thought.

I'm a bit upset now because I really did need the seat from a disability POV and to be challenged on that in such a horrible way (if she really felt that strongly she could have politely asked if I knew the seat was intended for disabled travellers) makes me feel like I was doing something wrong. I shouldn't have had to tell her I had a right to the seat and it felt like I almost had to put myself out there as a freak show exhibit simply not to be abused, let alone to be able to travel with the same rights as other passengers. :tearful::(

Well done anyway, Mumble. You may have helped one person - and possibly a busload of people - to think a bit more before challenging someone else in a similar way in future.

K x

miscommunication within NAS support team wires crossed so frustrating and annoying!!! grrrr..... ahhhhh.... going mad crazy!!! never discuss anything with eachother pass over any information about me etc so have to explain constantly irratating so that's MY reason for SCREAMING LOUD! CAN'T take NO more!

:tearful::tearful::tearful::tearful::tearful::tearful::tearful:

I know this is the screaming thread, but I need a crying one. Feeling down, and ill, and don't want to hear anyone else's good news stories today. Good news feels impossible right now :tearful:

I know there's nothing anyone can do. Just need a good night's sleep, and preferably a miracle cure for DH's physical problems, and a magical management technique for the kids....... can't see any of them happening tho

can't whinge on the p forum - he reads that! please don't cross thread for those of you who are on both - it doesn't help.

Ooooohh did someone mention Galaxy?

How do you go about giving your house an official name? There is only one that will fit:

Viral Lodge

Edited by call me jaded

Ooooohh did someone mention Galaxy?

How do you go about giving your house an official name? There is only one that will fit:

Viral Lodge

Sounds a bit grim! What's happening Chez Jaded?

Bid >:D<<'>