Mumble

The Screaming Thread

Coming up for air now. DS is coming through his third virus in as many months, taking him down for two weeks at a time, 24 hour care, 3 loads of washing a day.

He's supposed to be at school tomorrow but it'll be Monday at the earliest.

Coming up for air now. DS is coming through his third virus in as many months, taking him down for two weeks at a time, 24 hour care, 3 loads of washing a day.

He's supposed to be at school tomorrow but it'll be Monday at the earliest.

:(>:D<<'>

Bid :)

Well surprise surprise dh is in the states again!! he is being a selfish @rse! im haveing to cope with a very difficult cam and ive got the paediatrician to contend with tom! im SICK of having to cope with everything on my own! im seriously thinking about becoming a full time single parent! at least then i would get the odd weekend off!! :crying:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Alex went to 2 birthday party's today and had a bit of bother with the the 2nd one, apparently Alex started to be nasty toward this other boy and pushed him over. I was called to go and remove him from the party, the birthday boys parents where angry at me for Alex's so called behavior and made Alex apologize for it. Alex swore blind he wasn't being nasty and I believed him, so I asked some of the other kids and parents and they said he didn't do anything, it was the birthday boy picking on him all the time. When I tell this to the birthday boy parents .....OH MY GOD..... they say, its there son's birthday and he don't need to apologize to anyone.

I said to them, that they made alex apologize for something he didnt do and didnt understand, I explain about his ASD and thought things had calmed down and they go off to the table behind us and under the dads voice I hear "no wonder that boy caused trouble if he is a spastic" :tearful:

I was so upset by this, I dragged Alex out of there hopped in the car and went home crying, Alex still don't know what happened.

Another mum sent me a text not long ago and said after the 'apparent' fight, Alex was removed from the area even though people around said he didn't do anything wrong.

SSSSSCCCCCRRREEEEAAAAMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

A/some drunk student/s (last day of term last night, they were all running round halls pissed out of their brains :drunk: - it was an ear plugs and ear defenders night for me) have stolen all my laundry from the drying room. :tearful:

And I'm not great at having a laundry routine, or actually many clothes, because I just have several of the same, and I'd only done my laundry because I realised I'd put my last pair of clean jeans on.

I'd brought a few tops into my room to dry on my radiator, but otherwise, they've taken everything :( I've only got the jeans left I'm wearing and those tops.

It's not even that they were nice fashionable clothes, they were all probably a few years old and a bit raggedy, because it takes me ages to get comfortable with clothes. They're not things other students would want to wear.

I could really do without this right now. It means I'm going to have to go into London tomorrow to replace my clothes on the last weekend before Christmas when I'm mega stressed out and not coping anyway. My sister's away and I've got no-one to support me, it's going to be major sensory overload even if I aim to get there as the shops open.

I don't understand why others think it's funny to treat people like this. :tearful: :tearful: I don't do anything at all to hurt them.

A/some drunk student/s (last day of term last night, they were all running round halls pissed out of their brains :drunk: - it was an ear plugs and ear defenders night for me) have stolen all my laundry from the drying room. :tearful:

And I'm not great at having a laundry routine, or actually many clothes, because I just have several of the same, and I'd only done my laundry because I realised I'd put my last pair of clean jeans on.

I'd brought a few tops into my room to dry on my radiator, but otherwise, they've taken everything :( I've only got the jeans left I'm wearing and those tops.

It's not even that they were nice fashionable clothes, they were all probably a few years old and a bit raggedy, because it takes me ages to get comfortable with clothes. They're not things other students would want to wear.

I could really do without this right now. It means I'm going to have to go into London tomorrow to replace my clothes on the last weekend before Christmas when I'm mega stressed out and not coping anyway. My sister's away and I've got no-one to support me, it's going to be major sensory overload even if I aim to get there as the shops open.

I don't understand why others think it's funny to treat people like this. :tearful: :tearful: I don't do anything at all to hurt them.

This is terrible, I don't know what to say, why are people sooo stupid when they are drunk.?? B)

Poor you Mumble >:D<<'> , it's not a very nice thing to do and really silly, I hope they have a bad hangover for at least a few hour's, I guess they still have a lot of growing up to do.

Teresa :)

Is there anyone you can report this to? You might find your laundry mysteriously reappears.

Going out early sounds like a good plan. At least that way you will beat the worst of the crowds.

Is there anyone you can report this to? You might find your laundry mysteriously reappears.

Going out early sounds like a good plan. At least that way you will beat the worst of the crowds.

I'm going out very early to be at the door when it opens (they open for 1/2 hour before the tills start selling on a Sunday) so I can get stuff, try it on, and be out before it hopefully gets too busy. I've already been through the websites so I know what to get and from where and have my route planned and batteries in my MP3 player.

I'm only going to get the minimum I need to get me through Christmas/New Year and I'll report it to the Hall managers in case I can get stuff back, but I'm not sure what they can do. Someone, possibly the same lot of drunk students, have also vandalised the kitchen last night, pulling off the fronts of the drawers and taking the food out of the fridge so it goes off - why??? I really don't get such behaviour, I was 18 once and I never had any inclination to do stuff like that.

Eugh.... shoppers *shudders* :tearful:

Eugh ... 'helpful' shop assistants - if I need help, I'll ask for it, just leave me alone *shudders* :tearful:

Eugh ... multiple departments of the stores each playing their own choice of music over each other *shudders* :tearful:

Eugh ... bible bashers shouting at me about the real meaning of Christmas and doing wrong for shopping on a Sunday *shudders* :tearful:

Eugh ... till people who won't leave it when I politely say "No thank-you" when offered a store-card *shudders* :tearful:

Eugh ... people who don't understand that if they let others off the train before pushing on everything will run much more smoothly *shudders* :tearful:

Eugh ... trains cancelled because of 'unseasonal weather' (:huh: it's winter, it's icy, what do they expect? :shame:)

Eugh ... unhelpful train man who tells me to 'hang fire' (??) :huh: after I've finally plucked up the courage to go and ask if there are any trains running and tells me that there might be but he can't tell me when or tell me about the other trains because they're from a different company and sends me off to get directions from someone else who I never found *shudders* :tearful:

So not a good day for you Mumble, hope you managed to get what you needed, would be a shame having to go through all that and come away with nothing. I dislike shopping myself, did a bit today by the time I got home I looked like a snowman or should that be snowwoman :lol:

Teresa

So not a good day for you Mumble, hope you managed to get what you needed, would be a shame having to go through all that and come away with nothing. I dislike shopping myself, did a bit today by the time I got home I looked like a snowman or should that be snowwoman :lol:

I got a few things, thanks, which is what I needed. I also got a nice jumper I didn't need, which counts as having been willingly shopping, so I don't need to go again for new clothes, or some argument like that... :whistle:

You never know, santa's elves might develop a conscience over Christmas and 'find' my things.

Feeling better now, had a cup of tea and it's nice and quiet in halls as most people have left for the holidays. Very cold though - I think management might have turned the heating down to get rid of the stragglers!! :lol:

Aaaarrrrggggghhhh :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Can't be dealing with disorganised people right now, got too much going on. :tearful:

*Goes off to bang a few heads together* :whistle: - and suggest the concept of filing in folders, files, drawers, whatever, as long as it isn't piles on the floor and a "well I know it's here somewhere" approach... :shame:

What a good idea for a thread, a pint of their fav drink to the OP :thumbs:

Arggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh, too much going on,

1st i need to retake my theory test and getting through to them is a nightmare!

2nd, i seem to be saying stuff in the hidden meaning of my words without realising causing folk to misunderstand me!

3rd, my head is spinning and im developing adrenal problems

4th, got a mental health appointment next thu and im scared they will refuse to help me!

5th, ive got to fit into a bridesmaids dress or risk not being a bridesmaid!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh .......

:(:(:(:(

Sometimes it would be nice to have a friend ......

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhh ......

Sometimes it would be nice to go out .........

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh ......

Sorry for the moan ... It's not very often I wish these things ... Usually very happy to be alone and inside ... Just one of those days I guess.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh .......

Sometimes it would be nice to have a friend ......

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhh ......

Sometimes it would be nice to go out .........

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh ......

Sorry for the moan ... It's not very often I wish these things ... Usually very happy to be alone and inside ... Just one of those days I guess.

Have you checked out the NAS wales site to see if theres any groups in your area? ive met most of my off-line friends there.

Cardiff and Newport have social groups.

HTH

the little bas*ard spent the whole day out antagonising everyone he met - instead of a nice relaxing day with friends I spent 12 hours dealing with bickering children, crying children, complaining children, fending off complaints from adults and physically dragging DS off other people/around a field :wallbash: :wallbash:

NOT how I envcisaged the day:(

ans after such a good week at school too:(

Have you checked out the NAS wales site to see if theres any groups in your area? ive met most of my off-line friends there.

Cardiff and Newport have social groups.

HTH

There aren't any in my area and Cardiff is not really far but not really easy for me either, I don't really cope well going out on my own apart from places close to my house.

It's not often I feel lonely mind so I'm sure tomorrow I will be back to my normal self, being quite happy to be inside on my own :) I just seem to get more moments lately where I wish I had some company, you know?

There aren't any in my area and Cardiff is not really far but not really easy for me either, I don't really cope well going out on my own apart from places close to my house.

It's not often I feel lonely mind so I'm sure tomorrow I will be back to my normal self, being quite happy to be inside on my own :) I just seem to get more moments lately where I wish I had some company, you know?

That sounds familiar, feel free to PM me about voyager anytime, its my fav trek!

the ex re surfaced AGAIN GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAGHHHHHHHHHH -.-

I thought i left the stupid B**ch Behind me and out of my life but Nooooooo she decides its fun and sensible or her mates did to send a text by Her mums phone and tell me my best mate went round her house the other night and there was some 'close' behaviours (wont describe here)...

Iv tried tracking it, then thats unleased a can of womrs amongst 10 of my friends and now i wont talk to them, as a result no one else is talking to me, yet it aint there problem O.o

Two exams tommorrow as well, happy and not happy i need to revise and change my bike tyre cos its faulty AGAIN.....

And i ran out of beer!!!!!!

and i wish people would shut up trying to ram the fact that they are up their own trumpet and that they are right onto me, if they dont like what i say then tought t*ts as far as i care, like it or lump it i aint got time for NT's who think they know everything about ASD's because, guess what? they dont know. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by Bluesbreaker

and i wish people would shut up trying to ram the fact that they are up their own trumpet and that they are right onto me, if they dont like what i say then tought t*ts as far as i care, like it or lump it i aint got time for NT's who think they know everything about ASD's because, guess what? they dont know. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Individuals with ASD do not know everything about ASD either. They know about how ASD may affect them. If you want people to listen to you, a good place to start would be to listen to them and to respond politely.

I'm assuming that is aimed at me?

you're new here, but that argument has been rehashed so many times with everyone involved completely entrenched in their own beliefs I don't know why anyone bothers to ask the question if they are not interested in hearing the various answers!

I'm assuming that is aimed at me?

you're new here, but that argument has been rehashed so many times with everyone involved completely entrenched in their own beliefs I don't know why anyone bothers to ask the question if they are not interested in hearing the various answers!

it's one of those things that come with age - when you are young you think you know it all and everyone else is wrong(which is true of NT and ASD alike).

he's got to come to the realisation that sometimes the answer you need isn't always the answer you want to hear... he'll get that eventually :)

'The Screaming Thread'...

There's been a few things on this past week or so about John Lennon/The Beatles etc... and somewhere along the line someone said 'Lennon never really recovered from his Primal Scream Therapy' That came across too in the film with Chris Ecclestone about Lennon and his dad.

So maybe letting it all out with a good scream isn't such a good idea after all? :lol:

Oh well - some Primal Scream Therapy I always find useful

and

:D

arrrrrrrrrrgh short term mental health says no, long term mental health says "your autistic go away"

I thought I would post this here too having mentioned it on another thread.

I cannot find a ''Stupid action of the month thread'' which would probably be more fitting. :wacko::wacko::wacko::rolleyes:

At least some round here might get to have a laugh on me. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was watering the front garden on Wedensday at about lunch time.

My elder son brought the homephone out to me so that I could decline the person asking me to do a consumer survey. :wallbash:

I then put the phone down on the car roof while I finished watering.

Yesterday lunch time I came to make a call.

I then realised that either someone had stolen the handset thinking it was a mobile or it had fallen off the roof somewhere in the borough when I went to the library on Wed afternoon. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

At some point yesterday evening I realised that if the phone was stolen then it was possible it could have been used on premium rate calls within range of the house before the battery ran out. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I spent the night working out just how much ten hours of premium rate calls might add to a phone bill.

Fortunately our provider has said the phone was not used.

So either someone thought they had a nice mobile and has a worthless bit of junk or I managed to leave the handset in the road somewhere.

At least it has just cost us the cost of a new phone. :lol:

Karen.

arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stress find only expensive herbal stuff works!

Karen A;

We all have our doh! moments, some being worse than others. i did something similar by er connecting to the wrong sites online! They were adverts for nothing sinister just free gaming sites when i didnt use any money on. But it was the time that premium rate sites werent easily blocked. Took us a few months to realise what the cause was. eeeeeek

Aaaaarrrghhh. :tearful: :tearful:

Having a crabby night, knew in myself I hadn't been right for a while :crying: Sooooo tired, should sleep, can't sleep ... :tearful:

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats better can concentrate on practical test tomorrow.

Mumble and Sciencegeek i totally empathise with your situations.

Edited by trekster