Mumble

Room 101

**Note - this thread is meant to be fun - it is not meant as an insult to anyone and none should be taken - after all, if Anne Robinson can put the Welsh in on national television, I doubt we can top that :lol: :lol:**

I've been meaning to start this thread for ages, since I found repeats of Room 101 on Dave. So, based on the TV show, what would you put into Room 101 (i.e. what would you most like to banish forever). I'll start with some of mine:

People who stop suddenly when walking on the pavement/in the shop in front of you, forcing you either to bump into them (cue a stare from them, even though they stopped :huh:) or perform an SAS style dive to avoid them.

Celery - it is not a food, at best it's useful (frayed) for cleaning drains. :sick:

Egg sandwiches (or similar smelly foods) on buses/tubes/trains/close proximity to anyone.

*rubs hands together with glee*

ok, for starters:

White Van Men, why oh why oh why is it compulsory for them to tailgate/overtake dangerously?

Peeps who slow down when traffic lights on red, stop, leaving a cars length in front of them, then crawl gradually forwards for the next 3 mins :wallbash:

Wasps. What is the point of wasps?

Washing machines that go all smelly. Why does something that cleans things get dirty?

Dust. If there wasnt any dust, I wouldnt have to ignore it.

That'll do for now. I'll be back ... :devil:

1 nail biting noise drives me mad :wallbash:

2 agree with celery point yuk :tearful:

3 cold calling phone calls at teatime or any other time of day no i dont wont new phones gas leccy ect go away :thumbs:

that will do for now but love this post will be visiting many times ha ha good idea

theresa x

Places of worship that charge an entrance fee :angry: :angry: - I would happily give a voluntary contribution but I feel really strongly that it fundamentally goes against the whole belief system that churches etc. represent, to allow only those who can pay (and often quite a lot too) in :(

People who insist on using giant umbrellas on crowded pavements and gouging out several eyeballs in the process.

Management who think that constant, unrelenting change & restructure is a good thing, then wonder why everyone goes off with stress :wallbash:

spiting is one that realy winds me up put it in the room 101 :rolleyes:

sweeties on checkouts soooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!

weeds why o why small garden always weeding bore :whistle:

All those people who tell me I am coping ok and there is no support available when I desperately need it!!!!!

Whoever invented 6 weeks summer hols - way tooooooooo long :wallbash:

.................. wanders off to think of some more!!!! :whistle:

Lack of choice of swimsuits in the shops that provide coverage assuming you're not going on a Mediterranean 18-35 holiday.

Gurt big swimsuits

Found this truly weird site, apparently in some parts of the US its cool to wear more in the pool than out :lol:

I think there might be a problem with drag though.

No, not that :lol: kind of drag!

This is truly scary!! I got sucked in and ended up reading it all!! :o:ph34r::ph34r: Mind you, they were still showing their ankles! :shame:

Why on earth would anyone think that little girls aren't 'covered up' enough in regular one-piece cossies?? :unsure::ph34r:

Boho :lol:

Currants..... :sick: they are horrid, especially when you find an unexpected one in a scone.

Hangovers, and the person who invented them.

People who take pictures with their mobile phone when your not aware of it.

Calories: they should be abolished, along with cholesterol, then we could eat anything we want

Hangovers should go: then we could wash down all the calorie and colesterol free food with as much wine as we liked.

Flo' :D

Stereo-systems for cars that play music to the neighbourhood ... and the surrounding neighbourhoods ... and possibly as far as Australia. Surely they are a safety issue as much as an annoyance, because the drivers won't be able to hear other drivers' horns, bicycle bells, emergency vehicles etc...

Chimineas. You know, those poncy outdoor fires that dont even barbie anything. My free spirit neighbour regularly stokes hers up in the early hours & sits drinking wine with her mates, smoking my house out in the process :wallbash:

People who develop and launch malicious computer viruses... they should be locked in the room just before it's incinerated.

Neighbours who let their kids scream at the top of their voice in the garden until 11pm at night. :angry:

The kids mentioned above!

Flo' :)

people who drive EVERYWHERE at 40mph!!! you know, the ones holding you up on the national speed limit roads at 40mph then just carry on through the 30mph village at 40!!!!

Middle Lane Morons!! The highway code clearly states that lanes 2 and 3 are for overtaking!!!!

CHAVs. NEDs etc

People who ridicule or margonise me because i dont fit in with thier "socially accepted norm" of obsessive football watching and binge drinking.

People who hurt or neglect children and vulnerable people.

The dustbin men who refuse to collect my rubbish as the council have yet to deliver a wheelie bin!!!!!

The gas company who refuse to connect my gas due to "revenue protection" issues because last occupier disconnected meter!!! I obviously dont need hot water!!!

......My OH's vicious toenail clipping sessions- vacate the room or lose an eye!!! (and also, those clippings that he misses when clearing up after- I swear they're made of flint-step on one unawares and say hello to accident and emergency!!!).......

......Dog vomit! Yuech! Yuk! Bleurgh! Or if that can't go in, then give the dog hands to clear up the mess themselves!........

......Actually, any vomit at all, what a horrendous bodily function it is!!........

People who burp on purpose :sick: , particularly the one's that do those loud rattling burps and then afterwards they look well pleased with themselves, what's that all about anyway? :huh:

People who burp on purpose :sick: , particularly the one's that do those loud rattling burps and then afterwards they look well pleased with themselves, what's that all about anyway? :huh:

Its about being a blerky blerk, Flo. Have you ever seen a woman do it, except on Big Brother? :lol:

Warren, whats a NED?

Non Educated Delinquint!! Scottish equivelant of a CHAV!!

Possibly going to show my ignorance here ... I know what a chav is, but do the letters actually stand for anything? :unsure:

Another entry for the room:

People who swim in my lane in the pool when half the pool is completely empty (of people, not water! :rolleyes:), and then dare to complain if I'm too fast or too slow for them :shame:

AND fart!! And then find themselves hugely amusing :rolleyes:

Boho :dance:

Possibly going to show my ignorance here ... I know what a chav is, but do the letters actually stand for anything? :unsure:

Oooh oooh I know I know, I was reading about this today! Comes from the romany "chavi" for "child" & has got corrupted.

Non Educated Delinquint!! Scottish equivelant of a CHAV!!

*files information away for future reference* :thumbs:

Theres a few of those in our road :ph34r:

Selfish smokers (or unselfish smokers if you want to think about it another way as they freely share their smoke with everyone) :angry: Particularly those clearly so desperate for a fag they light up as soon as they step off the bus forgetting that there's often a load of other people trying to squeeze off behind them. :angry: :angry:

Shops that sell winter wear in summer and summer wear in winter. Want a swimming cozzie? Sorry you'll have to wait six months - they've all sold out in the sale in March. Want a nice warm hat? No more stock arriving until next May. :wallbash:

:wallbash :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash::

Mushrooms

They smell horrible, taste horrible and look like a filthy litte man in a mexican hat.

Nuff said. :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmm should probably put 'Smiley posting after a glass or two'.

Mindless, tipsy, ramblings of a randomly normal mad woman. :lol:

:wine: If you insist............. :dance:

Vases, with great big bottoms, and great big rims - but a teeny squishy middle. To make it look more slender and important, presumably.........

Can never fit more than two pathetic looking chrysanthemums in it.

Pointless.

:)

People who walk around in the supermarket still attached to their blue-tooth piece as if it gives them a sense of importance....it's one thing having it on in the car but is it really necessary in the shop? Just makes them look like they have got a growth on their ear!

People who walk around in the supermarket still attached to their blue-tooth piece as if it gives them a sense of importance....it's one thing having it on in the car but is it really necessary in the shop? Just makes them look like they have got a growth on their ear!

.... and are talking to the Rice Crispies :lol:

People who have, what appears to be, corgi car tyres in their ear lobes... of varying sizes. Makes me feel :sick:

people who wear jeans where the crutch hangs between their knees (don't they realise how silly this looks? Like giant toddler jeans with extra room for a nappy! :lol:)

Flo'

Edited by Flora

people who wear jeans where the crutch hangs between their knees (don't they realise how silly this looks? Like giant toddler jeans with extra room for a nappy! :lol:)

Flo'

Oh joy!! I once saw a young lad cycling in just such a pair of foolish jeans...and as he zoomed across the road, the jeans fell down! :clap::clap:

Boho :devil:

The word pulpy, even typing it makes me feel :sick:

People who have very loud conversations with foul language and lewd details in public that disturb your train of thought and make me worry what G will say next.

Dogs with no training, manners or self-discipline and their stupid ignorant and self-centred owners.