Sign in to follow this  
bid

Off For a Wee While

Just off the forum for a while.

My elderly mum is not at all well...just over there today and had to call the GP out :( I'm very, very worried as she is losing weight so quickly and in a great deal of pain :(

So trying to simplify my life a bit.

Be good while I'm gone! :)

Bid :)

I hope they can make her more comfortable soon and that they find what's causing the weight loss.

Look after yourself. and try not to worry

>:D<<'>

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Thank you for all your kind posts, PMs and really lovely email >:D<<'>

In Oct I bought her all new clothes in a size 14...yesterday when the GP weighed her she is down to 8 stone!! :tearful:

The worst bit I think is the feeling of deja vu with the end of my dad's life 3 years ago :(:tearful: And I've got a constant low level of nausea like last time just from worry I think :(

Bid :(

Edited by bid

Thank you for all your kind posts, PMs and really lovely email >:D<<'>

In Oct I bought her all new clothes in a size 14...yesterday when the GP weighed her she is down to 8 stone!! :tearful:

The worst bit I think is the feeling of deja vu with the end of my dad's life 3 years ago :(:tearful: And I've got a constant low level of nausea like last time just from worry I think :(

Bid :(

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I know it is really tough supporting a mum when you have lost a dad already and it brings back a whole load of difficult reminders.Karen.