• Toon Disney
    • Itv
    • BBC1
    • CHANNEL 5
    • QVC
    • Videos/DVD'S
    • SKY SPORTS
    • BOOMARANG

vote for dvd s and videos but if men and motors are on with wrc or btcc or daytona anything to do with cars, whoops not forgetting robot wars but i cant remember what channel shows it now on sky. lynn

Hi

I vote for ITV because my son major occupation before going to school is to watch ITV2 "Tottaly Spies" and then "Spiderman" Malika

:D ....Can,t vote where,s discovery channel ? :rolleyes: .....does no one elses child watch  time team, top gear, scrap heap challenge, robot wars , mega machines,? :lol:

I can't vote either descovery is always on in out hou these are both my boys faveriet

:lol:

alon wiht austin stevems most dagerouse

J

Edited by streamdreams

Hi,

Animal Planet is Kai's favourite, especially Steve Irwin (croc hunter)!

He also likes watching Boomerang.

Loulou x

Dominic's favourite is definately Cartoon Network. He adores Kids Next Door, Ed Ed and Eddy, the Boom Crew.

I'm not keen on Cartoon Network I think there is too much violence and bullying on it. Fortunately Dominic hasn't picked up any bad habits from it yet!

Henry is 5 and although he likes ceebies, his favoriates are the History Channel and BBC News 24, he also likes anything medical.

C is well into tractors so we have to watch tractor tom, bump the elephant, she is obsessed with elephants too lol :lol:

steven loves uk gold for the old eastenders reruns,he is so excited the mitchells are coming back to the new one,he thinks he should be their brother!!

My 9 yr old AS son loves to watch DVD'S/ video's over and over again but on TV he likes a whole range of things including...

Power Rangers (dinothunder) ???

The Simpsons

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Pokemon

Fox Kids

fantastic four

x men evolution

Teen Titans

Batman

Shrek

Ace Ventura

Bruce Almighty

Wallace and Gromit

dummer and dummerest (or anything involving ppl getting hurt or falling over etc..)

or anything he finds funny(whether it's ment to or not) :oops:

He doesn't have a favourite channel but whatever programme grabs his interest then he'll watch it over and over for hours and hours.......

Louis's favourite tv channel?

The one that shows 'The Crystal Maze' (challenge tv), and the one that shows all the police programmes - e.g. blues and twos (Bravo). oh, and 'Tracey Beaker' (CBBC) - the only kids programme he likes to watch!

They are all repeated so much, I think I know them all word for word now - and I don't even like them!

K waches nick toons Adam loves thomas the tank and moter sports :lol: he will sit in front of tv all day if thats on

Bizarrely The Boy seems to like "yellow" cartoons e.g. the Simpsons and Sponge Bob Squarepants. We don't watch one channel any more than the others. He's more into DVDs (CGI animation only tho please :D )

Had to laff at the adverts comments - The Boy does sing the jingles quite often & there's one on the local radio at the moment that has yodelling in the background for some odd reason. He can now yodel with the best of 'em. :blink:

Daughter is 9 and is being assessed for aspergers, and she has always liked adverts.

As a child she would stop what she was doing and stand infront of the tv

Now she sings all the jingles.. and quotes them...

her favourite at the moment is that yolp one... the milkshake drink that goes

"when I wake up in the morning"........ If she sings it one more time I will scream...