Sign in to follow this  
vicletia

hello im new help!!!!!!!!

Hi Vicletia,

Welcome to the forum >:D<<'>

You will find lots of friendly, supportive people here.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Annie

>:D<<'>

Hi and welcome to the best forum on the planet!!!

It's a place to meet friends and have a laugh a shoulder to cry on and a good place to find answers.

Lisa x B)

Welcome to the forum,

As for what you do here...laugh, cry, seek help, offer advice, have a good whinge and so on. Oh, and feel your amongst people who really understand what you're going through.

This forum has been a total god send to me. I think without it I would have struugled even more and maybe given up.

All the people her are excellent and so so friendly and helpfull.

It offers support, help, friendship, knowledge and a safe haven for all sorts of people effected by AS / ASD.

I hope this site helps you in your quest for knowledge. I am reasonably new hear myself and don't have much knowledge yet but the site really has changed my life.

Welcome. >:D<<'>

hi Vicletia, Welcome to the forum there r some great and wise people :notworthy: on here best advice i could give you is to read alot of the old discussions on here they r full of good advice and can help a great deal >:D<<'>

hi vicletia,

Feel alone no more, consider yourself at home!

This forum is great at any time, day or night theres always someone to help out with advice, tea and sympathy (and hob nobs if you venture into the Batcave!! :ph34r: )

Take care,

Kirstie >:D<<'>

hello all im new 2day havent really got a clue wot 2 do here.

I'll let you into a secret.........

neither have I ;)

Hope we're useful to you in whatever capacity we can be. Always a pleasure, never a wotsname...

Two wee pieces of advice:

Have a good looksee around and use the 'search' feature (above right - magnifying glass icon). Some of the peeps around here really know their onions. Chances are if you've got a question there will be an answer somewhere...

Take it gently... If your son's just been diagnosed you've got a huge learning curve ahead, so don't try to rush it. Give yourself time to adjust and get your head round it. Even if it was what you were expecting, and finally knowing is a huge relief, it's still an emotional roller coaster, so take it easy...

L&P

BD :D

Hi Vicletia.

Welcome to the forum!! :thumbs:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

You need a question to be answered :huh: or a shoulder to cry on, :crying: need to get things out of your chest :angry: , need to understand life with autism :o (and even without ;) ) you'll find it all here, it is a very cosy place to be in :):thumbs:

WELCOME. >:D<<'>

Malika.