justamom

Teachers remark!!!

Just had a call from hubby, SENCO just rung him. DH told him that not happy with the incident in science lesson and he feels that K is being victimized and has admitted he was in the wrong but no action has been taken towards the other boy. He also told the SENCo that K's form tutor said to K "How would you like it if we withdraw your support from you for winding ***** up" and "if you do this again i will come down on you like a tone of bricks you bully!!" All for name calling - which was wrong of him to do - SENCO said totally on our side he was rather angry with the teacher for saying that to K.

I was quite shocked usually you get a remark like "I don't think he would have said that maybe K misunderstood the remark" so it looks like we might be getting somewhere. He will ring us tonight to let us know what action has been taken over the remark.

dh said if I am not satisfied with how the matter is being dealt with I will write a complaint to the school.

So there you have it.... We might be getting somewhere

Justamom

Edited by justamom

It's so horrible that this has happened >:D<<'> I hope the SENCO helps the school to realise that they are WRONG.

:angry:

You know, we spend loads of time worrying about bullying from other kids, but quite often some of the teachers are the worst bullies of them all.

NUKE 'EM.

Lauren

Edited by Lauren

Some teachers think they can say what they want to kids and that the kids eother won't tell parents or that the school will back them no matter what like at our school where the head thinks much more of teachers feelings than of the childrens.

I hope your school do deal with this properly.

I once reported a teacher at my NT daughters school for being a right paine in the ar*e.He was constantly verbally abuseing her over her appearance. (Shes an Goth now shes a emo or a nemo god knows but it still involves rock music and a funeral directors expression)

This teacher was a supply teacher apparently i wasnt the only one to complaine and he got booted out.I shed no tears thought good ridence to yer.

Some teachers are rotton and should never had entered the profession.

Hope yer get it sorted.

This is disgusting!! A Teacher is put in a place of trust and respect and should never speak to a child in this way whether they are ASD or NT!!!

And they wonder why we are in a world where people are horrible to one another and hardly any1 has respect for 1 another when are supossed 'teachers' are the bleedin culprits!!!

This world really isn't a nice place anymore!

I hope you get it sorted with the them....ur SENco sounds like they are on the ball.

Keep us informed, will be interesting to find out the outcome.

Glad the senco seems to acknowledged the in-justice here........I would still write, especially if this other child has,nt been disciplined over his behaviour.

Only just seen your reply pumpkinpie, sorry no news to report because we are on school holidays, i bet they are hoping that we have calmed down and all is forgotten when school starts next week.

Thanks

Justamom

Guest hallyscomet

:shame::shame::shame: Don't let this one go Justamom, or they will keep doing it.

Its so important for your child, this teacher was really out of line and should be held accountable. No excuses.

Good luck with this.

H.

K is back to school tomorrow, been off with his broken arm and i will find out what the teacher has to say for himself.... Seeing the senco tomorrow and dh is coming with me and he does not mince his words, i sometimes get very embarrased but hey! its for our sons best interest!

Justamom

We spoke to the SENCO who has admitted that the teacher did say to Keegan "How would you like it if your support was withdrawn and i will come down on you like a tone of bricks if you do this again".

I half expected him to protect his staff and say it was not meant in that way Keegan has misunderstood, but i had my speech all ready to reply with "Where would Keegan get a stamment like that from, thats come from an adult" but never had to use my prepared speech.

He has been dealt with apparently by the school and the SENCO appologised and said it will not happen again, never quite said how he was dealt with but i am happy this has been noted and am just glad that now this teacher knows exactly where he stands with us and we will not take any sh*t from him and he will now tread carefully.

Justamom

That's great Justamom. Did you get it on record? If not you could send in a letter describing the incident and then saying that you are glad the matter has been dealt with and you trust nothing like that will happen again. That way if it does you have a paper trail and proof of previous incident. Just a thought.

Lauren

My daughter came home from school today really upset she said her teacher had shouted at her and told her...she was very dissapointed in her and her work...that she must try harder....that her work was not good enough...

Im really fuming about this, How dare she im after some advice on what would be the best way of dealing with this.

I have now got the problem of getting her to go back in school again.

When i asked her about her schoolwork she said to me....Its to hard for me..I told my teacher i couldnt do it and she said....Well try harder,

Honestly do these teachers really have experience in kids with aspergers and a.d.h.d?

It makes me wonder, Anyway could do with any advice on how i should approach the school...

My daughter came home from school today really upset she said her teacher had shouted at her and told her...she was very dissapointed in her and her work...that she must try harder....that her work was not good enough...

Im really fuming about this, How dare she im after some advice on what would be the best way of dealing with this.

I have now got the problem of getting her to go back in school again.

When i asked her about her schoolwork she said to me....Its to hard for me..I told my teacher i couldnt do it and she said....Well try harder,

Honestly do these teachers really have experience in kids with aspergers and a.d.h.d?

It makes me wonder, Anyway could do with any advice on how i should approach the school...

Ive had similar experiences with my 11yr olds school, he keeps getting in trouble for not concentrating!! He does concentrate, usually for about 30 seconds!!! :wallbash: