Guest Lya of the Nox

when are we having bunfight

Guest flutter

are we still having the beach party :lol::lol: at herne bay in the summer?

i kinda need to plans stuff in now, since i will be supporting my friend through her treatments for cancer, and have other bits and bobs going on in summer

so any ideas?

C x

flutter that's a good question.

I hope someone can come up with a few dates for us as I would love to make plans to fit in AROUND that rather than make plans and miss it.

Lauren

Hi flutter -

My thinking was one day during the summer hols, midweek to avoid the additional w/e traffic...

Hadn't really thought it through more than that, but perhaps we could plump for a date and see who says 'we're away that week' and if it's not too many we go for that one??

How about .... erm.... WED 2nd? I won't forget that date for personal reasons, and I think it's far enough into the hols weeks to mean EVERYONE's off school???

start posting replies, then...

:D

BD >:D<<'>

Sounds fine to me. Barring the usual kids getting ill etc. Bring a bucket and spade and your sun lotion cos it WILL be sunny. :pray:

:( ............were in devon that week , but to make suze happy :pray: please promise to take some piccies and post them up on the site.......please :pray: ...................................would have loved to have met you all.

Hi,

Oh that's a shame cos i love Herne bay! We'll be in (SUNNY) Wales that week. Good idea about the pics,

Loulou x

We could all wear a red carnation and carry a news paper. then again just follow the sound of the meltdowns in progress, we should all meet up eventually. :lol:

photo's will definitely be taken but I wont guarantee posting them :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Will it be long, flowy and have sequins boho?????? (what you're wearing, that is :D )

Annie

xx

Do they make long flowy Bikinis? If they do I'm gonna get me one of those cos I need all the help I can get to cover mi less attractive bits. Might need a veil too. :ph34r:

It's in Kent! :o That's like the other end of the country for me. Enjoy yourselves folks but it's a bit far for us!

Now Scarborough I could probably do :D

Count me out too, same reason.

Whitley Bay, anyone?

K

x

Count me out too, same reason.

Whitley Bay, anyone?

K

x

Karen I used to live in Whitley Bay :D I moved down here at the end of 2003 but I miss it so much :( We should compare notes !!

Lauren

Karen I used to live in Whitley Bay :D I moved down here at the end of 2003 but I miss it so much :( We should compare notes !!

Lauren

Hey Lauren! Are you from these parts or a college migrant? So many people seem to come up here for university and never leave.

I'm actually in Gateshead but love our coastline up here. I prefer Tynemouth to Whitley tbh (was there this morning for the farmers' market - stocking up on GF sausages!). What took you down to Oxfordshire?

Karen

x

Anyone know the way to Herne Bay???!!! hopeless with maps..renowned for getting lost and muddling up directions and just driving straight past the road I want...(first time going up to me dad's in Buck's took 3 hours cos I went through the ###### Dartford tunnel)...if not..have to just hope for the best...might be a bit late!

Hey Lauren! Are you from these parts or a college migrant? So many people seem to come up here for university and never leave.

I'm actually in Gateshead but love our coastline up here. I prefer Tynemouth to Whitley tbh (was there this morning for the farmers' market - stocking up on GF sausages!). What took you down to Oxfordshire?

Karen

x

karen I'm a 100% pure bred geordie (actually that's not true my dad was Irish!!). I prefer Tynemouth too, my kids were at school there. I came down to Oxfordshire because I make stupid decisions :P Looong story.

My bestest friend lives in Gateshead!! That place is really on the up!

Lauren

Edited by Lauren

right 2nd aug,im defo there,i wont forget that day,its the day after steves birthday and its my x hubby birthday,apparently i look like the woman in little britain so you will all recognise me :lol: i cant wait!!