Sign in to follow this  
baddad

the return of....

laydeeeeeez and gennlemen - at ENORMOUS EXPENSE and back by popular demand (Hi, Delia!)

Our not so regular regular monday night

CAPTION COMPETITION!!!!

PM me with your witty replies, and the winner will win.....

(well, it's the taking part that counts!).....

gotta fly, but back l8rs, t8rs

L&P and have fun

BD

compolink

:lol::lol: .........ha ha ha these are brill guys really cheered me up (feelin a little low today)..........I,m afraid Zemanski,s is the winner for me :notworthy: , here,s my cr*p attempt.

............."HOW MANY IMMODIUM DID YOU SAY TO TAKE??"

Well if were posting them on here too - here's my effort

No one had warned the scientists that working this close to nuclear particles would affect their eyesight so dramatically :o

:groupwave: Right, there was a couple of problems with this weeks compo... the first was that - despite the very clear instructions about PM's lots of people put their answers IN the thread itself - which if the standard of returns had been higher ( :lol::lol::lol: ) would have made them null and void! As it is, MY favourite (and the judgey's decision is final! :P ) from the 'naughty' entries is placed at 3...

In a completely unfair and unprecedented move, I have included two of my own ideas at positions 4 and 5, 'cos

a ) It's not fair that I don't get to play, and

b ) The standard WAS very very poor... :o:o

So - without further -

5: That's the last time I eat Boho's mushroom risotto

4: I told you not to buy the 'own brand' eyedrops, but you wouldn't listen, would you......

3:Daisy dots:

Do my eyeballs look big in this?

2: Jill's:

Two parents demonstrate the frightening effects of long term sleep deprivation.

And this weeks winner - not only the (IMHO) 'wittiest' but also the most 'on -topic' given the nature of the forum (but that's neither here nor there - and if it's neither here nor there then where the ###### is it??)

LKS came up with:

The final proof that being forced to maintain eye contact has dire consequences

So well done and thankyou LKS, and to all others who took part LKS :groupwave::groupwave::notworthy::notworthy:

L&P

BD :D

:D My god I can't believe I've won something :thumbs: The last time I won a competition was in 1967 when I drew a poster to encourage kids to hand over their precious pocket money to the Post office. Thanks Baddad :thumbs: