hev

celebrity back on monday

annies just reminded me that im a celeb back on monday,who watches it?i love it,seen the ahem celebs in the paper and saw liza minelli husband ex? is on it,be interesting to see what he like cos ive read so many stories about him,you can imagine some of the things they gonna make them do,cant wait,the worse the better!!!

this is the only year ive not watched the x factor,my mum in law sleeps on saturdays and she loves come dancing so we watch that,im getting into that now though,they knocking brucie in the paper saying he too old to front the show,leave him alone i say!!

I watched the very first one and one of the following ones and kind of got hooked. I think Ant and Dec are good in it. I might look at the first instalment but I really hate the bits where they have to eat bugs and do battle with snakes. :sick: They will probably be aiming for new heights of gross-ness this time round. :o

K x

I cannot wait :D:lol:

I am a total addict when it comes to these types of programmes, though why I put myself through watching them I don't know. X Factor is the worst for me I think because the judges are so unreasonable and unjust. But I like to watch them sing even if every week I usually end up getting irate and wanting to chuck the tv out of the window! There usually comes a point each series where I get so fed up with it I can no longer watch it but since we had Sky+ and a DVD Recorder life has been so much easier. Now we Sky+ Strictly so we can fast forward the judges comments on that and we record X-Factor to watch later and fast foward all the judges comments and million adverts as well!

I'm looking forward to I'm A Celeb. If The Mirror is anything to go by (but since when do they tell the truth) David Gest has no idea what he is in for despite the producers trying to get through to him what will be happening. Apparently he asked for his personal assistant as his luxury item :lol::lol::wacko:

I predict an early walkout, thank god, the dude creeps me out with his dark glasses! :o

Emily

xxx

Oh and just in case anyone is interested I want Carol Smilie/Louisa Lytton to win Strictly and Leona/Ray to win X-Factor and I'm probably going to end up wanting Matt Willis (who used to be in Busted) to win IACGMOOH, unless he turns out to be a complete wally, cos he is kinda yummy to look at! :dance:

I love IACGMOOH. But on the bush tucker challenges I spend most of the time looking through my fingers. The eating tasks make me want to heave :sick: .

I think Ant and Dec are great hosts and I enjoy their expressions when the celebs are doing their challenges.

Tilly

Yep - X factor and SCD are on the menu here via the video - IAC will also be watched - in between wrapping Xmas pressies for the family as I'll be seeing them at the end of November.

Love X factor and cant wait for I'm a celebrity. My partner hates all these sorts of programmes so I video them and watch them when I'm ironing. Makes a boring job much more fun.

Hi...yep can't wait!

Never watched the 1st series, slowly got in2 the 2nd, and by the 3rd was hooked!!! I can't believe Jason Donavon is in it...i so had a huge crush on him :wub::wub: ......did you know he does the voice over in BUZZ the music quiz for ps2???

Well kids love SCD so we watch that and record the X factor......Saturday nights will be soooo boring soon!

I think mark or emma to win SCD and leona or Ben to win X Factor!

HEV,

Did you know X factor is repeated on a Sunday......will be watching my dose in a mo!

Haha, all you Donovan addicts should be ashamed of yourselves!! :lol:

I have actually met Mr Donovan (ooooooohh!!) when he stayed in a hotel I used to work for. I don't mean to burst people's bubbles but he was a tad weird. He checked into his room and then went out for the evening, I think he was doing a gig somewhere. When we came to service the room in the morning we were told that he hadn't returned to the hotel but his belongings were still in his room and to wait until further notice about cleaning it. Later that morning we were told Mr Donovan had returned but there was a big fat Do Not Disturb sign on the door and that we were to leave him be for an hour even though he was supposed to have checked out already. (Celeb getting special treatment SHOCKA!) I was cleaning other rooms outside of his room and has the misfortune to walk INTO him as he came out of his room to check out!! :o I didn't recognise him at first, I was too concerned with the fact that I had just walked into a customer, but had to do a double take when I realised who it was and how rough they looked :lol:

Anyway I was then given the lovely job of cleaning his "standard" room (cheapskate :lol: ) which FYI was a mess even though he hadn't stayed through the night there. Stank of fags, bleugh. He also left me a lovely present in the toilet which I'm sure you can all imagine what I'm on about. So maybe David Gest won't turn out to be the only freaky-deaky celeb in the jungle after all!!! (PS in the short time that I worked at the hotel I also managed to "spot" Ardal O'Hanlan (sp?) who played Dougal in Father Ted. Unlike Mr D, Mr O'Hanlan was lovely and left his suite almost untouched, no presents in the toilet and was checked out right on time :D Though I'm sure Mr D having a normal room was as a result of him being a smoker and not him being stingey really :whistle: )

Emily

xxx

oh i used to love jason donavan in neighbours,i thought he was lovely,had all his videos cds etc,he looks rough every time i see him now,what a shame :(

emily,your present he left you sounded nice :sick::sick::lol:

Haha, all you Donovan addicts should be ashamed of yourselves!! :lol:

I have actually met Mr Donovan (ooooooohh!!) when he stayed in a hotel I used to work for. I don't mean to burst people's bubbles but he was a tad weird. He checked into his room and then went out for the evening, I think he was doing a gig somewhere. When we came to service the room in the morning we were told that he hadn't returned to the hotel but his belongings were still in his room and to wait until further notice about cleaning it. Later that morning we were told Mr Donovan had returned but there was a big fat Do Not Disturb sign on the door and that we were to leave him be for an hour even though he was supposed to have checked out already. (Celeb getting special treatment SHOCKA!) I was cleaning other rooms outside of his room and has the misfortune to walk INTO him as he came out of his room to check out!! :o I didn't recognise him at first, I was too concerned with the fact that I had just walked into a customer, but had to do a double take when I realised who it was and how rough they looked :lol:

Anyway I was then given the lovely job of cleaning his "standard" room (cheapskate :lol: ) which FYI was a mess even though he hadn't stayed through the night there. Stank of fags, bleugh. He also left me a lovely present in the toilet which I'm sure you can all imagine what I'm on about. So maybe David Gest won't turn out to be the only freaky-deaky celeb in the jungle after all!!! (PS in the short time that I worked at the hotel I also managed to "spot" Ardal O'Hanlan (sp?) who played Dougal in Father Ted. Unlike Mr D, Mr O'Hanlan was lovely and left his suite almost untouched, no presents in the toilet and was checked out right on time :D Though I'm sure Mr D having a normal room was as a result of him being a smoker and not him being stingey really :whistle: )

Emily

xxx

omg! im pmsl at this! esp the pressie he left you. you should have hioked it out and flogged it on ebay :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooohhhhh tonight's the night....yay........I've heard they've been kiyacked? in and also had to bungee jump in.....he he he.......bring on the bug eating......Ant and Dec always make me giggle :D

Re X Factor, I'm rooting for either Robert or Leona :notworthy:

Hi OH just said it is one of those strange things in life......waste of time....better things to do........but it comes on TV and we are just drawn to it and show no discipline at all. :D:D:D Karen

Yeah, thought it was great. Loved the bungee jumping and the first trial that Jan Leeming had to do, bless her. David Gest isn't what I'd expected......seems quite ok and calm. Not overly struck on Scott on first impressions.

Roll on 9pm :D

wonder who will go from x factor tonight?i think leona will win,i just cannot stand eton road,cant understand how they still in it and sharon osborne is really irritating me lately!!

i hope leona wins, she is the bomb!! i do like eaton road though, strange because i dont normaly like the groups! saying that, i dont think they should win over leona, shes like a class of her own. amazing!

That was a truely stunning performance from leona wasnt it? Ben rocked as well. Eaton road i felt were disapointing, and well the others, not worth mentioning from my point of view!!

i was really shocked toby was at the bottom 2,who got voted out?i missed the last bit of celeb last night :o

toby :o:o:o thats so surprising,scott makes me fill ill,i never even seen him before,who is he?want him voted out next,do you vote darky?i dont

no i dont vote at all, too expensive. occasionaly i vote on the last show, like the x factor but thats it.

real bummer that toby is out, i like him, i did not think i would in the beginning though.

i had an open mind about jason donavon after the publicity, but he seems a nice guy, i feel justified having my teen crush on him now lol i would like him or david to win.

I was really surprised to see Toby go too, I thought he was lovely. I thought it would be Scott. I'm unsure about him still, not really warmed to him at all. I'd like to see David, Jason or Jan win :D

yeah over the years ive seen some horrible photos in papers and was expecting to see a not very nice looking jason but i think hes gorgeous :notworthy::notworthy: