Sign in to follow this  
JenRose

FOR PAULA

Paula,

Thinking of you hunney, hope you are coping as well as you can.

Know you are in court today over care proceedings and hope you

are getting the best help and advice that there is.

Love from Jen

xx

hi all,

you guys are something else, thank you for caring , bit tired from today, bit bedraggled but ok.....bless you guys!!!!

went to court today to face an application for an interim care order.....

luckily its been transfered now to manchester magistrates on the grounds of complexity and is scheduled for thursday morning.

i flagged up that a barbara j wishes to advocate for my son but they have arranged a cafcass officer to see con wednesday morning .

i do wonder wether this cafcass officer has experience of aspergers children but we will see....as he can quite easily misinterprete what ppl say....

its been suggested that maybe the care proceedings and judicial review coming up about cons education/assessment can be merged as this may be dealt with in the high courts.....

they are now focusing on the two doctors involved that have conflicting views, one saying my son is fine and the other saying he is far from fine.

i guess from my point of view im frustrated as this farce has dragged on long enough to the detriment of my sons mental health, i feel his problems that need treatment have been neglected for so long now its having an affect on his psychological state. they need to stop ruddy attacking me and finding a way to remove him from me and get my son real help before its too late....

hugs,

paula >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

At least they seem to be acknowleding it is not straight forward!

Please be careful that the ladt y seeing con knows about your sons needs - I really feel for you!

Take care >:D<<'>

Its mad the whole thing is a waste of tax payers money & your time but more importantly it standing in the way of getting support for yr boy.Good luck for wednesday and thursday.

give me ruddy strength for beeps sake, i worked really blummin hard this morning to get con to come downstairs an give this tutor a chance......con wasnt gonna see him he hates meeting new ppl....

after a lot of hard work and singing this tutors praises he finally agreed and came down 20 minutes before he was due.

it took an enourmous effort from connah i am very proud , however this tutor hasnt got a clue.

he came in i said cons in the livingroom he was quite hesitant to meet you perhaps it would be best if you introduced yourself and get to know him a bit.

he says is that your computer, i said well yeah its the families computer, ok well you wont mind if me and con use it then i said no....course not, though i was told he would have his own laptop etc.

he installed a few things but was disapointed we didnt have microsoft word excel and powerpoint on it hes asked my eldest to install the programs as soon as possible.

he marched into the livingroom and within a minute or so con lookin rather flushed and the tutor came into the diningroom and sat at the pc

he went straight into maths with con, sayin click this do this paste this , copy this.... they did fractions and decimals, con was forgetting almost instantly what the tutor had said, his eyes were droppin he struggled to stay focused and began yawning. i could sense his boredom and tension to stay on task, on a positive note he did it, in soldier mode but he did it....

hes begged me please dont let him come tomorrow mum but sol said we must be seen to accept the help the local authority has offered, im seriously worried that connah will not comply tomorrow and it will be seen as a lack of control and enforcement on my part.

i was led to believe this tutor has experience of aspergers children, from what i have witnessed today i know that cant be true.

the beep beeps, think im totally stupid or are hoping thats the case ,

im so disapointed for con,

hugs,

paula

xx

oh no......sounds like he hasnt got any idea about autism....... :( i hope you can talk con into coming downstairs tomo chic, where are you supposed to get these programmes from for your computer?!! :wallbash:

what an absolute nightmare you are having - can only offer my >:D<<'> , thoughts and prayers for you and yours.

Stay on top babe and know that you have support here.

Love and >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

Phoebe

Edited by phoebe

, good an bad i guess, erm.....its all still rattling round in my head at the moment. ok first thing is that the local authority have dropped the intrim care order , providing i make connah available to any professional either in or out of the house on his own.....

secondly to let con have contact with his dad every sunday between 1 and 6 ....i obviously agreed....though cons dad was the one that stopped contact in the first instance.

the barrister is good she says i need to turn this whole thing around an show them what a good mum i am...keep a daily diary of who comes and go s in the house.

unfortunately barbaras superb letter to the social services i am told left a couple of people unimpressed, apparently instead of making sure they toe the line it has got their back up and at this point i cannot provoke them....

it seems the LA are crumbling as you know the home tutor is in place and now they want con to see a paediatrician and mrs j educational psychologist.

yet they insist on pushing this further, i have two more court ...dates this year one next year and a date in august for a full five day hearing. im not sure what all this is about, to tired to think, sorry guys drained again.....felt very alone today had xhub an his sol, local authority sol , soc worker cafcass and her sol all talking about me about 10-15ft away, heard cons dads gob a mile away and his father stating they best remove him now otherwise we will be here again in 6mths time......all stupid puppets buzzin around pretending to care about my son, like i dont share their concern ???

they put me in a stupid makeshift cubicle made of plyboard so i didnt have to watch then talk about me...do they think i want their attention grrrrrrr.....cons dad made out to be whiter than snow, he has the job the car the expensive holidays, whilst cons mum well erm shes got issues, her house is a mess, she cant control con you know, he constantly eats, he rules that house, she doesnt care, she makes things up shes over anxious, neurotic etc etc etc why bother with the piffly screen ....

goin to bed...

hugs,

paula

Edited by onlycrazygal

Paula... what a nightmare :(>:D<<'>

Well done you for not breaking the flimsy wall down and causing a scene... I know it would have done NO good only bad but you must have had to exercise a will of steel not to. If it were me in that position listening to that I think I would have ended up not only with no child at the end of the session but behind bars.

Stay strong.... you've come this far and he's still with you;

Flora :D>:D<<'>

paula well done for sticking to your guns.

I read the bit where you said they have dropped the interim care order and i punched the air and shouted yes and then i read on and its not very nice what these people are saying/doing.

As for Cons dad, if he is so concerened then why doesnt he have Con go and live with him?

"whilst cons mum well erm shes got issues, her house is a mess, she cant control con you know, he constantly eats, he rules that house, she doesnt care, she makes things up shes over anxious, neurotic etc etc etc why bother with the piffly screen"

Just sounds like a kid with AS to me Paula.

Keep strong you are doing well

Love Jen

xx

I second what Jen Rose has said.

These ###### fathers that dont care too much that come upsmelling of roses, been there, done that, they WILL see it for what it is in the end.

Don't lower yourself to them, show them what a grand job you are doing despite things. My son is out of ed too, house is a tip, he rules the house etc

Take Care and stay strong >:D<<'> >:D<<'> agree to what they want you to do, show you have nowt to hide and then when this mess is over ask them exactly how much time they have wasted with you when they could of actually been helping support you.

Take care of yourself and your children >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Paula... what a nightmare :(>:D<<'>

Well done you for not breaking the flimsy wall down and causing a scene... I know it would have done NO good only bad but you must have had to exercise a will of steel not to. If it were me in that position listening to that I think I would have ended up not only with no child at the end of the session but behind bars.

Stay strong.... you've come this far and he's still with you;

Flora :D>:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I think they would have had to gag me :ph34r:

keep strong honey - we're all here for you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

:pray::pray::pray:

thanks everyone for your support, its really appreciated......i have just had some info that puzzles me and concerns me, that is that i must play my disability FMS down, i must try not to mention it if at all possible as they will remove con on the basis that i am not fit to care for him....this advice comes from my sol and barrister.

whats this country coming to when you have to hide your disability to keep your child, im afraid i must suffer in silence even though it do s have an impact on my parenting.

i now feel rather ashamed of being disabled and a person should never feel that way as it isnt their fault....grrrrrrrr stop the world i want to get off.....

rant over ...

hugs,

paula