Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

hello,long time no see,id like to introduce you to.....

My new son...Luca Jon!! Born on the 23rd november,8 days overdue and born by emrgency c section,weighing 9lb 8.5 oz,unfortunatley he became very ill not long after birth and was admitted to special care for 3 days with what were believed to be neuro problems,thankfully he made a swift recovery and came home with us today,and he is just perfect,India and his 2 other big sisters are just over the moon with him :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/sidders/luca072.jpg

Edited by lindy-lou

Congratulations!

Thought you'd been a little quiet on the forum.

He's a handsome little thing. Well done.

Caroline

Many, many congratulations to you lindy-lou and your family and welcome to Luca Jon. Hope he continues to go from strength to strength! :D>:D<<'> :party:

~ Mel ~

whot a lovely baby. He looks very healthy. Its vunny to think 9 weeks ago i was doing this now max is so big and smiley :D Im realy happy for you

Lindy lou. Wonderful new congratulations >:D<<'> >:D<<'> He is absolutely lovely. My NT son arrived 6 weeks early 18 years ago!!! and I'll never forget how that felt. He spent 3 weeks in the NICU. He is now 6ft 6ins tall!! Wishing you all much happiness and peace :)