hev

social services phoned me!!!!

sent a letter to my local mp on thursday telling him about my local ss and how rubbish they are,he phoned me at 9.oo am today which i thought was quite good saying he would deal with it today,then at 2.00pm had 3 calls on my house phone and 2 missed calls on my moby from ss asking what help i wanted :o i wonder why that was :whistle: anyway they going to fast track me, im assuming that means deal quickly and someones coming to see me next week,i said i needed respite and the woman said well thats fair enough!!my mp said my local ss have a lot of money to spend and they are (rude name)cos they dont want to spend it.

what a brill mp,he def getting my vote next time,didnt vote for him last time :lol:

got to wait to see what they offer me yet but at least the ball is rolling,just a shame they take no notice of us parents,i rang em up sobbing last week and nothing,they said they doing care assessment on steve first then a carers assessment on me,they will have their work cut out with me :lol:

hev

That's flippin' fab news.... well done you :notworthy:

I always read your posts, but don't always respond because I only have useless words and >:D<<'>

I really hope that something happens now. MP's are good if they decide to act; I contacted mine regarding Bill being turned down for DLA last year; he wrote to them and Bill was awarded DLA only 4 days after he was turned down.

I know you will anyway, but please keep us posted on what happens.

Love and best wishes

Flora X

That's brill!

I am so pleased to hear that you are finally getting somewhere. I really hope that things continue to look up for you and send you lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Phoebe

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Brill i hope they aint just playing .lip service though Hev and that you do get the help you need when you need it.

Good luck and keep us all informed.