bid

Southern Meet...

Lya >:D<<'> I'll have plenty of room on my pic-e-nic blanket :D>:D<<'>

I'm missing Guildfest for you lot :rolleyes: .............

I'll bring me moosic n speakers - couple of mags and books - someone might have to wander around smoking something slightly 'iffy' ..................... :huh::o:devil::lol: ..........

PS - Glad she's feeling better Baggy :thumbs:

Edited by smiley

Brownies Mumble!

I will bring brownies...with or without pecans?

Brownies Mumble!

I will bring brownies...with or without pecans?

And i'll bring boy scouts with cashews - we can have a nutty jamboree!!

Gin-gan-goolie-goolie-goolie-goolie-gotcha, gin-gang-goo, gin-gang-goo

Dib, dib, dib, dob, dob, dob... wash yer mota for 'alf a dollar, mista?

What? oh? really? Ahhhhhhhh........ I'll bring some french fancies (fnar fnar, yak yak) and possibly a sticky willy :o Cream WHAT?????????????? :o:devil:

L&P

Norman Bates Motel Lord Baden-Powell

And i'll bring boy scouts with cashews - we can have a nutty jamboree!!

Gin-gan-goolie-goolie-goolie-goolie-gotcha, gin-gang-goo, gin-gang-goo

Dib, dib, dib, dob, dob, dob... wash yer mota for 'alf a dollar, mista?

What? oh? really? Ahhhhhhhh........ I'll bring some french fancies (fnar fnar, yak yak) and possibly a sticky willy :o Cream WHAT?????????????? :o:devil:

L&P

Norman Bates Motel Lord Baden-Powell

Well, good thing my boy scout isn't coming.

He'd eat all the cake he could get, his scout trousers have 4 pockets for stashing rations, and then he'd definitely want to build a camp fire, use his bow and roast venison for all.

And I have a feeling that your influence might not help!

Mumbles and Bard, I know you will both be fascinated ;) to learn that yesterday I bought the fabbiest necklace and uber-dangley ear-rings for Saturday!! :clap::lol:

The beads are pale pinks that pick up the pink embroidery on my new plurm top...and the necklace includes two teeny silver filigree flowers (sparkly stone centres) that echo the beaded flowers on the under-busty band thing!! :wub::wub::dance:

I've hung the necklace on the hanger with the top, and I keep having to go and look at them!! :wub::clap::lol:

I hope everyone notices and admires!! :shame::lol:

Pat-Boho-Butcher :dance:

Mumbles and Bard, I know you will both be fascinated ;) to learn that yesterday I bought the fabbiest necklace and uber-dangley ear-rings for Saturday!! :clap::lol:

The beads are pale pinks that pick up the pink embroidery on my new plurm top...and the necklace includes two teeny silver filigree flowers (sparkly stone centres) that echo the beaded flowers on the under-busty band thing!! :wub::wub::dance:

Well if you think I'm adding all that to the list of whose coming with what identifying features . . . :fight::whistle::P I'll just watch out for the person who hurts my eyes because the light's bouncing off them in all sorts of strange directions.

Oh, and please don't be offended if I don't notice and comment of your clothes and sparklies: it really would be nothing to do with you :)

I've hung the necklace on the hanger with the top, and I keep having to go and look at them!! :wub::clap::lol:

Pat-Boho-Butcher :dance:

That calls for a new bag and shoes, surely! :P

K x

Well I've taken the hint, and despite not being a clinically well-dressed person, I too have put lots of effort into my outfit for Saturday.

I've braved the cellar and washed my jeans. I've hung them on a hanger to drip, and I too keep having to go and look at them!! (to make sure no one's nicked them).

If you're really lucky, I might even iron a shirt.

Mumble :P

Guest Lya of the Nox

ok so we are looking at how sparkly bid is

how smart mumble is

:rolleyes::lol:

now if Bard is gonna make/bring brownies i shall make an orange cake

and some cookies

Youngest dd back to school, so we are all set for Saturday :thumbs: I've got quite abit to do tomorrow, and tackling my eyebrows will take an entire morning so unsure if I'll get on the puter before we set off on Friday morning....... bye bye, see you all Saturday......I won't be sparkly or have brownies, but I promise to shave ;):lol:

Pity me, I'm travelling down with Bid - what will I look like next to her! :crying: I haven't got time to go shopping for a new necklace. :crying::crying:

My clothes aren't hanging in the wardrobe for me to look at - they rarely make it that far, they tend to be in one of three places: the wash, the ironing basket, or on the floor. :rolleyes:

K x

Ironing Basket? What's that? :unsure: :unsure: (closest I could get to confused!!) I don't get time to iron so: floor, washing machine or on the washing line. Sometimes on a wet day I'll put stuff in tumble dryer wet and forget they are there until I realise I can't find something!!!

Youngest dd back to school, so we are all set for Saturday :thumbs: I've got quite abit to do tomorrow, and tackling my eyebrows will take an entire morning so unsure if I'll get on the puter before we set off on Friday morning....... bye bye, see you all Saturday......I won't be sparkly or have brownies, but I promise to shave ;):lol:

Well you'll be easy to spot, bald and no eyebrows...:o

surrounded by leaping children demanding brownies from strangers.

Ironing Basket? What's that? :unsure: :unsure: (closest I could get to confused!!) I don't get time to iron so: floor, washing machine or on the washing line. Sometimes on a wet day I'll put stuff in tumble dryer wet and forget they are there until I realise I can't find something!!!

"Ironing basket" is a euphemism - the chothes in it rarely see an iron. It's where all the clean dry stuff gets dumped and tends to remain till I frantically scrabble through it looking for something to wear. I love the new crinkly fabrics that are meant to be crinkled! :dance:

K x

Just to add to his list of virtues, my OH loves washing and ironing. Puts on some Early Music (pearl knows what I mean) and off he goes. Like Yoga, but more useful in keeping a marriage together.

Did anyone see me on TV tonight? I thought I looked and sounded awful - but for those of you who saw the news, you should be able to recognise me and the kids on saturday. You shouldn't be able to miss my youngest with his mop of strawberry blonde hair. I was a bit disappointed that they said the pre-school was for children with speech and behaviour problems instead of speech and communication problems. And they edited my interview! never mind - some coverage is better than no coverage!

Ironing!!! :sick:

Home Baking!!!! :huh::wacko:

Buying special sparklie stuff..........???.......... :hypno:

Clean clothes? :P

*Stroppy Smiley.... hands on hips, tapping toes......*

'I am going to have the mother of all meltdowns' :crying::rolleyes:

I wasn't joking when i said i'll be kicking the wardrobe and then chuck on whatever falls out :lol:

..............I'll be the hippy with the confused look on her face :partytime:

Sooooooooooooo excited now though! :thumbs: I think there's a fair few of us that could do with a day out with friends >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :D

Ohhhhhhhh Michelle! :notworthy::notworthy: What channel??

I was on Meridian news at 6. If you missed it, you should be able to go to Meridian

Click on the meridian area of map then go to local news on left hand side, then it should start playing Meridian Tonight

Edited by MichelleW

Hiya peeps,

I only just saw this post (and very long thread) and was wondering if it is possible for me to come along as well? I tried like mad to follow the thread (havent got much time right this minute because I have to take son into doctor and send letter to LEA this morning) and I believe the Southern Meet is being held on the 14th (this Saturday) in Greenwich? And sorry, I dont know where that is! (London?) Excuse the stupidity, I am American. :dance:

If I am welcome to come, please let me know the details and I will try my best to be there! Do I get to wear a pink hat?

ddh

Excuse the stupidity, I am American. :dance:

If I am welcome to come, please let me know the details and I will try my best to be there! Do I get to wear a pink hat?

ddh

:lol::lol::lol:

I think all comers are welcome - even the French! :devil::devil:;)

Yes, it's this Saturday (14th) in Greenwich, and i think the meeting place is at the entrance to the 'Burnt Out Wreck' of the Cutty Sark which should be well sign-posted (minus the burnt out wreck bit) from any station you happen to exit from.

Personally, I'd avoid driving right in if you can, but I know some will be doing so...

I think people are 'officially' meeting up at 10.00 and 12.00, but if you PM David Matthew Baker he seems to be chief co-ordinator for this...

Ben and I will be getting in to the main Greenwich station at around 11.20, so should comfortably be there for the 12.00 group :)

Pink hats - I don't think they're obligatory: If so two of us will be breaking the rules!

Hope to see you there

L&P

BD :D

Hiya ddh,

Yes do come along - it will be great to see you - and hats are optional. :) That goes for anyone else who's come late to this discussion: anyone's welcome: I think Greenwich is big enough to hold us all - it covers two hemispheres after all! :)

Greenwich is part of London - sort of - a bit further east. Don't know where you're coming from ddh, or how you're travelling but if you can get yourself to London Bridge station you can get a train to Greenwich from there. Some of us are meeting up at the Cutty Sark on the waterfront at midday - it's the famous landmark in Greenwich (even more famous since it caught fire recently!)

K

I think people are 'officially' meeting up at 10.00 and 12.00

It's 10:30 (not 10:00) or 12:00 (seems to be a smaller group at 10:30 and a bigger one at 12:00 joining the 10:30 group).

It's 10:30 (not 10:00) or 12:00 (seems to be a smaller group at 10:30 and a bigger one at 12:00 joining the 10:30 group).

baddad defo needs to get spanked for getting the times wrong :shame::shame::lol:

What is the weather forecast? :ph34r:

Full Sun, 24 degrees C, Westerly wind 12mph, Good visibility

Yippee!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

baddad defo needs to get spanked for getting the times wrong :shame::shame::lol:

Sorry BD, didn't mean to sound like I was telling you off! :D

oh I can,t come ...pooh!.....................I,m very miserable today :tearful: , would have been worth it just to see Bads get spanked :rolleyes: , anyhow can I get a photo via my pm ??..............so I don,t feel too left out and even more miserable :tearful: , glad the weather looks good for you have a luvverly time hugsies suzex

anyhow can I get a photo via my pm ??..............so I don,t feel too left out and even more miserable :tearful:

Hehehe - I'll take a camera :photo::photo: I hate having my photo taken so if I have the camera and stay the correct side of it, I'll be safe!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry BD, didn't mean to sound like I was telling you off! :D

Someone needs to control him so it may as well be you Mumble. I'll imagine it was as a teacher would do. :whistle:

What are you going to give him the cane or the slipper? LOL

Any new comers are welcome as mentioned above. Might help if you let us know which time though. A - it makes it easier for the autistics amoung us so they have an idea what to expect. B - it makes my job of getting the two groups together as I'll know how many to expect.

See you soon, David.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Getting excited now! :thumbs::clap:

Can we have a role-call peeps?

(Anyone who doesn't mind me having their mowbli - can you PM me it please :pray: .

I'm not sure what time we will be arriving - and i don't want to get lost! :lol: )

Well make your minds up! Is it spanking or squashing?

Former i just need the padded leiderhosen, latter it's the full body 'sumo' suit (and anybody who says on saturday 'Oh I see you went with the sumo suit' will be getting a spanking of their own...

Ahhh, just spotted the fatal flaw... add 'except hev' to that last sentence :lol::lol::lol: PHEW!! :thumbs:

L&P

BD :D

Guest Lya of the Nox

is it 10-30??

i thought it was earlier

but i have no brian cells at the mo

someone put me right pleaseeesse

xx

Roll-Call Time. If you're not on the list you ain't comin' in (unless you plead and I relent and add you to the list :lol:)

10:30am on Saturday 14th July 2007 at the bow end (possibly) of the Burnt Out Wreck (B.O.W.):

Mumble

Bard

DMB

Lya + 2

Tally

Michelle + 2?

12 noon on Saturday 14th July at the bow end (possibly) of the Burnt Out Wreck (B.O.W.) to meet DMB + 1 to walk be guided to the park:

Bid +1

Baggy + 4

Hev + 1

Kathryn

Bikergal + 1

Smiley (?-time) + 1 or 2

Baddad + 1

Who am I missing? :unsure: :unsure: As DMB said, times and knowing who to expect when would be really useful. From the original roll call, way back when half the posts in this thread made some sort of sense, I don't have in the up to date list:

Loulou

BuzyLizzie100

Lynden

JJ's Mum

KarenT

Flora

Zaman

Are you all coming and if so when? Also new people asked - again, times would be helpful.