Sign in to follow this  
hev

the school said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nick went to the feedback meeting today and the school want steve to start in september :thumbs::thumbs: he is v v keen,the school said they would write to the LEA to tell them so i phoned my LEA lady to tell her and she said well you are 90% there in him going to the school but as we have had no provision in the school before we will let you know in august of our decision :rolleyes: but i assumed that seeing as it was them who paid for the transport for us to go on the visit and sent steves papers to the school that it was a forgone concusion that once the school agreed he could go he would be allowed to

im delighted the school accepted him and he loved it,should i be worried about LEA?

Hev, that's fantastic news I am so pleased for you all :clap::clap::clap::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: , surely the LEA will support you guys with this one after all you have been through.

Clare x

This is fab news hev. I'm sure you don't have to worry too much about what the LEA said; there's no where else for him in your area so they are probably just waiting for it to be rubber stamped, IYKWIM.

Sorry I haven't been around to reply to any of your other posts but I've read through them and totally understand how you feel... you want the best for your son to enable him to have a life but at the same time the thought of sending our babies away is very distressing.... You and him will be fine.

Flora >:D<<'>

Hev - great news!

:thumbs::thumbs:

I know you have mixed feelings about this, but it's good news that Steve liked the school and that they can take him. :)

Should you be worried about the LEA?? Well things do seem to be moving swiftly in your direction, and it's hard to see how they can do anything except agree to the placement. But my experience has left me very very cynical and wary and from that position I'm saying - don't assume anything until the final decision is all signed, sealed and delivered in black and white.

For the moment though, relax and let things take their course.

>:D<<'>

K x

Thats great news hev - I really don't think you need to worry bout LEA and I'm guessing they will probs let you know before August too! :clap::clap:

Luv Witsend.

Brilliant news Hev :thumbs::clap:

You must be soooo relieved. I know it's not written in stone yet, but it's a big, big step in the right direction for all of you. I'm chuffed to bits for you.

Annie xx

>:D<<'>

>:D<<'> :thumbs::dance:

Soooooo pleased for you all :)

WUNNERFUl to hear a success story :clap:

Now all you've gotta do is get through the summer hols (phew!) :lol:

L&P

BD :D