helenl53

The Saddos have left the Building

Well I am glad that no one knows me :lol::lol:

I have been watching Children in Need and I have shocked myself :(

I loved Peter Andre and Jordan singing the Disney Duet :crying::crying:

Abandon hope all ye who enter :hypno::blink::wacko:

Edited by helenl53

Helen you are getting sadder by the minute

This is starting to get like the batcave, not that i'd add a thread in there, its to scary. But The Saddos have left the building is more up my street.

Luv Nikrix :wub:

While were on the subject of pogo's, anyone remember Spacehoppers :D I've got H one for xmas, guess who'll be playing with it though ;)

I love spacehoppers :thumbs:

For all space hopper fans you can buy space hoppers for adults on this website... packs of 4 (wish I knew where those bouncy smilies were.... ???)

www.hawkin.com

Can't wait for mine to come B)

Lauren

Ok, deep breath....

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I thought Peter and Jordan were surprisingly :blink: good !

Don't tell anyone, I must be going soft :lol::lol::lol:

What film's the song from ?

wac

Oh come on, if that was actually Jordan singing live then I'm Madonna! :lol:

Waccoe the song is "A whole new world" from "Aladdin". It always brings tears to my eyes as my daughter sang it with her school choir at a concert once. :wub:

Kathryn, I though Madonna was not singing live - and her voice was electronically enhanced, unlike Jordans booobs which have been surgically enhanced - but, I was looking to see if Jordan was miming and I am sure she wasn't. My husband was not looking at her mouth :lol:

I think that the pressure of the fighting has taken it's toll on me - I went to see a Robbie Williams Tribute a few months ago - and I screamed and screamed and fought and clawed my way to the front of the stage - for a tribute band :wacko:

Considering the fact that I have seen Deep Purple live, three times, the evidence presented above and the fact that I loved watching Peter (Mensa) Andre and Jordan is irefutable evidence that I have truly lost the plot :hypno::hypno::hypno:

Best wishes

HelenL

I pretty much thought that all of the 'live' acts sounded naff with some sounding very off key :o Now that says a great deal about their talent does it not. :lol:

Carole

I too was quite taken with Pete and Katies version was kinda sweet in a weird way.Have to admit considering what is suppose to be going on in her life with her son she did herself proud last night.

They did look very much in love :sick:

Lisa x

What saying they release it for xmas?????

Talking of which Jordan mentioned in passing that she has a disabled child - I didn't know this but then I don't read the tabloids. I didn't even know she had a child. Does anyone know what kind of disability?

:ph34r: .................come out come out where ever you are :D ............well I read all the gutter press so......she has 2 sons, eldest Harvey 3yrs , born blind, also has a pituitary / hormone problem, (he is 5 stone, vvvery over weight).........also has diabetes...also suspected autism...........younger son junior is about 4/5 months old.Hope I got all of that correct someone correct me if I,m wrong :wacko: .

Hi Suze

Ye that's right I think didn't know he had suspected ASD tho'!

Maybe she'd like to join us!!!LOL

Shall I phone her or do you want to!!! :lol:

Lisa x

I read he's had to have another 2 operations, he's such a lovely little boy, always smiling when you see him out with his Mum and on all the programmes they have done, I really hope he gets better soon.

:pray: In my prayers little Harvey

Edited by lil_me

Thanks for filling me in - it's amazing what you don't know about people. When she was on "I'm a Celebrity.." ( I do watch gutter TV ;) ) I don't remember her mentioning it at all.

There was an article in a magazine this week he s had two operaration recently apart from him being blind he s got that illness where he just keeps putting on weight and it is putting a great strain on his little heart bless him and it also affects his breathing i believe. Dont quote me on this but im sure it said he nearly weighs five stone. lynn

Poor little chap. I think she had a lot of stick about his problems being caused by her going out and drinking whislt she was pregnant and I think this was proved not to be the case.

Bless him

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D , BAGSY FRONT ROW..................................

Without Robbie?? :tearful:

Sniff, sniff :tearful: - I'm not going then *she says in her sulky voice...*

What do you think they'll be like after 10 years?? Can't see them being quite so physical - have an image of four old men sat round a piano.... snigger!

They just don't do it for me with out Robbie :wub::wub: . Howards not to bad, the rest have had it. Sorry if that upset any of you.

Nikrix

Edited by nikrix

mmmmm i enjoyed it glad old big head robbie wasnt on it though lol :lol:

ooh im pleased other ppl get all their info from shallow magazines too lol, i love heat and now myself lol. I only read ok when im at the doctors not paying over 2 quid for a mag lol :lol: