Sign in to follow this  
hev

merry christmas

im so excited,steve and katie loved their pressies,steve nearly had a tantrum cos i couldnt turn his dvd player on but i found the on switch just in time,thank god!!hope all going well for you love hev

:party: Merry Xmas :party::dance::dance:

Well there's been no meltdowns so far, phew :pray: but H is running around like his bums on fire :rolleyes:

& i've put my back out and i've got Tonsellitis :crying: & H is still poorly with his cold :crying:

Madmooch :party::party:

hello and merry xmas to you all...well today has been a very long day so far sophie woke up at 3.30am this morning and kindly woke my other two children up bless she is so excited but has been quiet emotional its hard sharing yourself around 3 kids all at once and we have had a few tears from her as she felt she was being left out when i was putting my sons toys together god its so hard isnt it...hoping she may simmer down soon as shes now been awake for 12.00 hrs....anyway hope you are all enjoying your day..x

Debbie..x

Had a really good day so far, kids just pulled the whole box of crackers, yes, I was sitting there eating my dinner in my christmas cracker hat. :party:

What did kids do before PSP's and DS's were invented. :rolleyes:

Hope the rest of the day goes well for everyone. :)

Well, will put me feet up for five minutes now while hubby washes up. :whistle:

Brook

Edited by Brook

Everything's been hunky dory here so far! :pray: T had a meltdown at my sister's house this morning b/c he wanted to play on a game that my nephew was playing on! Ohh the joys! LOL

Came home and the PSP is charging which he wants to play with NOW! Bad Mummy for not charging it before I wrapped it! :oops:

Planned the dinner well but that's gone to pot now and we are now having dinner at tea time, then going to go over my sister's again tonight where all the family will meet up and have a good ol' sing song on my niece's new PS2 Karaoke! LOL Best take the camcorder for this one! :lol:

Happy Christmas everyone. :thumbs::party:

Edited by Tylers-mum

merry christmas everyone,weve had a lovely quiet day,indias coped much better than expected,very tired though as she was up at 2.10am and didnt go back to bed til 5 am and was up again at 7am,i dont know how she does coz im cream crackered :lol: im full to bursting point and now preparing a buffet for my sister and her family and hubbys sister and family to arrive for the evening entertainment of gala bingo dvd and karaoke on the ps2,got a feeling alot more booze is going to consumed :drunk: hope you all have a lovely evening xxx

p.s i got a lovely reflexology kit...anyone want a foot rub?

lynda xx

Edited by lindy-lou

Hi everyone,

Kai was happy with his pressies from Santa, but he hasn't opened anything else yet. It's all too much for him. He was up 4 times in the night and i have a sore throat and temperature today :( . Have to be at work at 8 tomorrow :(:( .

We went to my Mum's for dinner, and Kai ran in shouting "F****r" in front of my 90 year old Nan :oops: . She asked him where he learnt it, so he proceeded to say it about 20 times! She wasn't shocked at all, bless her.

We are back at home now and peace is restored. He is playing happily with his new Playmobil train.

Loulou xx

Everything's been hunky dory here so far! :pray: T had a meltdown at my sister's house this morning b/c he wanted to play on a game that my nephew was playing on! Ohh the joys! LOL

Came home and the PSP is charging which he wants to play with NOW! Bad Mummy for not charging it before I wrapped it! :oops:

Planned the dinner well but that's gone to pot now and we are now having dinner at tea time, then going to go over my sister's again tonight where all the family will meet up and have a good ol' sing song on my niece's new PS2 Karaoke! LOL Best take the camcorder for this one! :lol:

Happy Christmas everyone. :thumbs::party:

He could have used it then if it was left hooked up to the power supply,it'll run infinately through the power rather than battery,it does take a bit longer to charge when playing at the same time but it is worth it,also means having to sit near an available socket though.

Edited by TuX

It's been a good one for us, dd is pretty much clueless about it all until it's there in front of her so the joy in her face was so genuine and lovely :) She loved tearing through the presents and throwing them aside so she could open another :lol: Once we had managed to get through the hell that is toy packaging (why do they need so many ties, it's only a toy!!!) then I cleared the floor of mess and she played and played all day. Didn't eat anything of value and not that many sweets either really considering, I think she's just having one of those days where she doesn't want to eat, she does that from time to time, then other days she will gorge herself for hours :sick:

Well all in all it was a briliant day. make the most of it i dont say that often. My littel men enjoyed a fun filled day and the turky was perfect. I played hangman with K with no playing up BLISS. I got to drink a whole bottele of wine :sick: never done that i will blame you lot :lol: no i realy am happy. Its nice to see my boys act like so called normal kids you could almost forget that ther different. But saying that it also reminded me why i love them so much that inesence that shows when thay realy thout santa fell down the chimney . And thay realy thout the choclat was for me not them :whistle: and k trying to keep his words a secret i'll never forget it :lol: Yes a great day . hope you all had fun. sorry to go on to much wine :lol:

Day went really well! :band: Lots of Champagne and R was relaxed even though we sat down to 18 for dinner. I'm a bit merry but we all had a really lovely day, no meltdowns and really enjoyed the whole day.

God Bless! :thumbs:

champagne bev,im round yours next christmas!!then again saying that my MIL brought me some for christmas,we also had a really lovely dayMIL cooked dinner while i sat around :lol::lol: steven was v good,though i could tell he found it a bit much at times,all in all he done brilliant,im exhausted now though!!

Exhausted! Whats does that mean Hev! :lol: I've never felt that before! :lol:

Really glad you had a nice time, i didn't do anything, feel a bit guilty now. Well ... only a little bit ... the champagne is still working i think, but i really enjoyed it.

its lovely when we have a nice day,theres so many bad days in this house so when i get a good one i get very shocked and have to keep posting about it :lol: im so excited i cant sleep,if boxing day is good as well i will not be able to contain myself!!

Hope that you have another good day.We had the surreal experience of Rh knowing that Christmas was special and wanting to play Pass the Parcel while we ate our Christmas dinner.He had put a whole lot of things in Carrier bags and insisted we pass it round,while he hummed music.

None of us really wanted to play and he kept saying that those who didn't would miss out.I won a potato masher!B won a remote control for a toy car.S won the main prize;an old,dirty teddy bear!We were laughing so much by then that we all nearly choked on our food but Rh thought that it was great.xx

Well xmas day went off well no meltdowns from kieran,but you can never tell what he thinks to his presents(bless) kieran like childish things for his age he s 19 and still into thomas the tank etc,he did make me laugh though id seen a Thomas the tank engine big loader and my thinking was his two favorite things Thomas and also train type thing,he opened all his presents and he was put them in a neat and tidy pile and he pointed to the Thomas big loader and he said "what did you buy me that for im not 4" so i just said i know your not but you like thomas and stuff like that and he just replied yeahi know i do.bless.But he was good all day and he didnt get up until 8 which is good for him on a axmas day morning.Have a good rest of xmas holiday

lynn

>:D<<'> Happy Christmas everyone!

We had a great day too. Lewis was up at 1.45am, 2.45am, 4am and 5am !!! so he didn't get much sleep atall. He hada few tantrums and got quite frustrated at some of his toys (you know the ones that have hundreds of annoying little cable tie thingys in to keep the toys together!!!) but when he got up in th morning he said, " This is the best Christmas ever, i think i'm going to cry!" it was very sweet. As ususal he didn't eat any dinner but he was happy enough with his toys. I too had a bottle of wine, :oops: and it was lovely to just chill out at my Dads while everyone else did the cooking!!! :clap:

Hope you all had a great day!

My christmas day was good as well. My 5 year old son opened ALL of his presents and showed interest. This is the first year that he has been interested in Santa etc. We bought him a plane which he totally loved. Only had a slight problem when we went down to my parents house (who had bought him a snooker table) and he didn't want to leave it! The wee scone even tried to pack it away in its box.

Forbsay

xx

forbsay i would do a quote but i'm absoloutly mince at it so i won't attempt to. My Mum used to say that..."The wee scone" :wub: Are you Scottish per chance?? I bet i@ve missed your introduction so apopligies if you've already said, anyway welcome to the mad house!!

:oops: doh, just noticed you've been around for a while. sorreeee. told you, thick as mince!!!