Sign in to follow this  
annie

Happy Birthday Bagpuss

:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:

shhhhhhh.....happy birthday bagpuss....shhhhhhhhh

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::cheers:..

i hope you are having nice birthday....love noogsy

oops - almost missed it

:party::party::party: hope you are having a ball!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BAGPUSS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Love and hugs

Phoebe

Aw, thanks everyone :tearful::D

DH whisked me off to York..... :wub: ...even got to spend the WHOLE night in a hotel :bounce::bounce:

Went on the York Eye and sat hyperventilating when it stopped at the top :sick::crying:

I was worried about our youngest dd, having never left her overnight before, but my mum was wonderful, and made sure all 3 had a ball, bless her. :notworthy::notworthy: They'd even put up Welcome Home banners and set the table for a tea party when we got back today :wub::wub:

They'd even put up Welcome Home banners and set the table for a tea party when we got back today :wub::wub:

:tearful::wub::tearful::wub::tearful::wub:

Awwwwwwwwwwww - you've set me off again! :rolleyes:

Great to hear you had a lovely time :D>:D<<'>

Thanks Hev :D

Smiley, I felt like that too.......bless them, they'd even gone out and bought me a healthy living carrot cake (because I'm at Weight Watchers)....although I don't think I was meant to eat half :ph34r::whistle: .....I may have eaten my entire weeks worth of points in one go and will have to spend the rest of the week eating lettuce :wacko::unsure::sick:

Aw, thanks everyone :tearful::D

DH whisked me off to York..... :wub: ...even got to spend the WHOLE night in a hotel :bounce::bounce:

Went on the York Eye and sat hyperventilating when it stopped at the top :sick::crying:

I was worried about our youngest dd, having never left her overnight before, but my mum was wonderful, and made sure all 3 had a ball, bless her. :notworthy::notworthy: They'd even put up Welcome Home banners and set the table for a tea party when we got back today :wub::wub:

Aw, who's a special girl then!! :P Glad you had a super day and a super cake too by the sound of it. :lol:

~ Mel ~