fiorelli

Been to the docs.

don't want to say too much, but basically, we were - still are - that close to Louis (and possible my other 3 boys) being taken into hospital and then into care.

I'm waiting for a phone call from SS. (I phoned them earlier but had to leave a message) which will let me know what has been decided.

Edited by fiorelli

iv just re-read yr last post.Could the offer you 3days a week in residensial for louis to give you a break?

I wish i could suggest more to help you but it sounds like you need time out.thinking of you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oh god, I'm so sorry, words aren't enough!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :(

Hope things start to improve for you all really soon. Try and stay strong. :crying:>:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Oh no, Why has a simple request for help changed into social services wanting to take all your lads off you!

Is there a pattern here, ask social services for help, its either ignored or their response is totally over the top?

Surely anyone with an ounce of sense can see his problems have been exaserpated by his Dad playing silly ######!

I am too staggered to say any more, sorry hun :(

So so sorry and [edited] angry :angry: you are going through this right now.

Please stay strong. I am led to believe through social services that have dealt with myself that before they consider care they will try to place children with family.

this system is so cruel and stupid, if help was put in the first instance would it leave to so much anger, pain, unable to cope etc, no I doubt it.

Want to send you a hug >:D<<'> and hope that everything gets sorted for you, take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

edited by Montee to comply with forum rules

Edited by Montee

Sorry I haven't been on to update, but here's just a quick little one.

Social Services finally called me back yesterday, and I quote: "Don't mean this badly, but you can keep your kids. We don't want your kids!" SS Lady said that she had been assigned to our 'case'. We went through was has been happening.

As part of procedure, our SS Lady and a Policeman went to Louis's school and took a statement from him. The same SS lady and PC came and took statements from myself and my husband. The SS lady is going into my other 2 boys' school next week to have a chat with them. They also need to get a statement from the GP.

By what I can gather, we are to wait for the PC to collate all the statements and pass them onto his supervisor for him to decide whether to press charges, or to pass it back to SS.

Whatever happens, the SS lady is coming next week to go through what help/support SS can provide for us.

Please let this be a warning to everyone. Whatever happens, please think before rushing in when trying to deal with a meltdown from your child.

Sorry I haven't been on to update, but here's just a quick little one.

Social Services finally called me back yesterday, and I quote: "Don't mean this badly, but you can keep your kids. We don't want your kids!" SS Lady said that she had been assigned to our 'case'. We went through was has been happening.

As part of procedure, our SS Lady and a Policeman went to Louis's school and took a statement from him. The same SS lady and PC came and took statements from myself and my husband. The SS lady is going into my other 2 boys' school next week to have a chat with them. They also need to get a statement from the GP.

By what I can gather, we are to wait for the PC to collate all the statements and pass them onto his supervisor for him to decide whether to press charges, or to pass it back to SS.

Whatever happens, the SS lady is coming next week to go through what help/support SS can provide for us.

Please let this be a warning to everyone. Whatever happens, please think before rushing in when trying to deal with a meltdown from your child.

Did all this result from his sore ear??!! That's very worrying, didn't they believe you when you explained what had happened??

Very best of luck and hope that this at least leads to you getting the help that you need. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Fiorelli, I hope someone sits up and takes notice. It should never have come to this, and you need support! This situation really beggars belief.....really feel for you and wish I could say more :(>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Oh For Goodness Sake!!!!!!!!! That makes me so bloomin' cross! :angry:

I'm usually sitting on the fence for things like this - there is far too much child abuse going on :( . I can understand why SS & police have to go in, in some circumstances. BUT..........

You have done absolutely nothing, you have been totally honest - of course families should be 'checked' if there is concerns over a child, but to do this to you over a bruised ear???!!!! Especailly when you've been asking for help from anyone who will listen..........

You are a fabulous mum. >:D<<'>

Thinking of you >:D<<'>

Every parent's worst nightmare. :o

Thinking of you Fiorelli, and hope this horrible situation is resolved soon.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

K x

Hi Fiorelli,

What a total nightmare, poor you. It's completely ridiculous, SS are never there when you really need them, and now it's come to this. >:D<<'>

All the best, Loulou xx

hi this has happened with one of our friends kids exactly the same thing.he got kicked in the eye at tae kwon do.he went into school the next day and told his teacher.but when he was telling he had said his dad had elbowed him in the eye,then he changed his story half way through and told that it had happened at tae kwon do.the next the family new the child protection arrived at the house on a saturday afternoon with the police and they took statements.the whole thing was a nightmare.the mum is a primary school teacher.the dad is a builder.the child is autistic.........everyone was checked out and the tae kwon do teacher also gave a statement... saying yes he was booted in the eye....we think that the SS go for easy targets....the family that this all happened to will never get over it.and are scared of the ss and there power.they will never feel the same way about the police or the school....and the wee boy he got kicked in the eye at the tae kwon do......no big story.no drama just a accident...but really upsetting for everyone.......noogsy