Will or Jack?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Both, most likely! ;)

Have a gr8 1

L&P

BD :D

Thankyou >:D<<'>

Not been back from London long......oooohhhhhh Lee in a loincloth :wub::wub:

He arrived on stage, to lots of wolfwhistles and cheering :D DH rolled his eyes, and said "I suppose he must be better looking in the flesh then" :lol::lol:

He brought the house down with Close Every Door, and gave DH and I goosebumps, and I thought his voice was even better than on the Joseph TV show, absolutely outstanding.

Best night out ever :D Although I did try to persuade DH to wear tea towel later that night when we got back to hotel, but he refused :shame:

Having a lil party tonight, and feeling really nervous (don't tend to "do" parties), only a handful of people though, so should be ok, but still, kinda regretting it now it's "here" and tomorrow I'm going to York with two friends, and staying over in a lurverly hotel :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks again >:D<<'>

Edited by Bagpuss

Happy Birthday!!!!

A little themed pome for you:

Keira Knightley

Nimble, Sprightly

Fighting, Flirting

Smiling Brightly

Does she, Don't she?

Will she, Won't she?

Will or Jack?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Both, most likely! ;)

Have a gr8 1

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::clap::clap:

L&P

Happy Birthday!!!!

A little themed pome for you:

Keira Knightley

Nimble, Sprightly

Fighting, Flirting

Smiling Brightly

Does she, Don't she?

Will she, Won't she?

Will or Jack?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Both, most likely! ;)

Have a gr8 1

L&P

ooops, messed that up abit :rolleyes::rolleyes: sorry BD, added my reply to the middle of your post :oops:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::clap::clap:

Edited by Bagpuss

Thankyou >:D<<'>

Not been back from London long......oooohhhhhh Lee in a loincloth :wub::wub:

He arrived on stage, to lots of wolfwhistles and cheering :D DH rolled his eyes, and said "I suppose he must be better looking in the flesh then" :lol::lol:

He brought the house down with Close Every Door, and gave DH and I goosebumps, and I thought his voice was even better than on the Joseph TV show, absolutely outstanding.

Best night out ever :D Although I did try to persuade DH to wear tea towel later that night when we got back to hotel, but he refused :shame:

Having a lil party tonight, and feeling really nervous (don't tend to "do" parties), only a handful of people though, so should be ok, but still, kinda regretting it now it's "here" and tomorrow I'm going to York with two friends, and staying over in a lurverly hotel :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks again >:D<<'>

Glad to hear you had a great time, and I hope that thoughts of us sitting at home, bored and Lee - less, didn't ruin your evening too much. :P

I can't wait till Feb. Please tell me he was looking fresh and energetic and ready to carry on for another three months... :pray::rolleyes:

Have a great time tonight :dance:

K x

Hey there Chick

Happy birthday to you! Really glad you had a fab time in London and Lee lived up to your high expectations!

Hope all goes well for the clarty-party tonight, have a great evening.

Love

Karen

x

:bday::cheers::groupwave::party::partytime::wine::bounce::clap:

40?? Pfft, a mere infant :lol:

So glad you enjoyed Lee. I mean that metaphorically, of course.

:sick: (all the Lee fans green with envy)

:lol:

Did you get to IWM?

:balloon::balloon::bday::balloon::balloon:

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY

Sooooo glad to hear you had a great time last night, reading that you and Mr Baggy got goose bumps when Lee sung Close Every Door.... gave me goose bumps too.

Enjoy the rest of the day and a have a fab party tonight !

Clare x x x x x x x

:balloon::balloon::bday::balloon::balloon:

Happy birthday! (I can't do fancy type)

:balloon::balloon::wine: :eating: :gather:

I'm delighted that Lee didn't disappoint, even though Mr Baggy did (and on your birthday too :shame: )

Perhaps it was the comparison that he was worried about, rather than a lack of an adventurous spirit!

Well I hope you washed the tea towel afterwards!!!

happy birthday Bags :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Sorry i couldnt get to the party but at least you'll not catch my :sick:

Oh and how come i cant get all those fancy emoticons anymore?? I'm feeling left out :huh:

SV

Thanks again all >:D<<'>

Party went well, apart from youngest dd holding the guests hostage in the living room, and refusing to let them speak so she could watch Pokemon :lol::lol:

Everyone ended up crammed in the kitchen just so they could talk to each other :oops:

A lurverly member of the forum bought me two fab Bagpuss's or is it Bagpi (in the plural?) :lol::lol: Eldest dd got me a JD diary along with some other bits and bobs, and youngest dd got me a JD keyring and magnet :wub::wub:

Never got to IWM Pearl. Went to Natural History, which was smashing. Then went to V & A (maybe it's just me, got abit bored...it's just ornaments :lol: ) I know, I know.....I have NO class :whistle: Two drinks and two peices of cake cost us �7 :o Then we ran out of time :(

Hoping to go back down again next year, and see another show, and will probably make it two nights, so we can do abit more :D

SV, you were sadly missed hun, although the vodka went untouched, which is a bonus with Christmas coming :P:lol:

Edited by Bagpuss

Glad you had a great time. S is in London with boyf at the mo - she just texted me saying Westminster Abbey closed cos of blimmin queen, where do we go? So I suggested IWM. V&A - you have to have a plan - the dresses are lovely but I lost the will to live in the glassware section.

JP still talks about Natural History museum :thumbs:

No hangover then? :drunk:

Glad you had a good time. :thumbs:

You would have missed Lee on "Children in Need" last night though - he appeared twice. :dance:

Not in loincloth though. :rolleyes:

K x

im very late to this :unsure: sorry lovey but steve is always on the pc :rolleyes: you know how much i value your friendship anyway,happy birthday mate xxxxxx

Thanks again everyone >:D<<'>

Had a smashing time in York last night, all Christmassy :D

I did catch Lee on Children in Need Kathryn, although just the once. He was singing a David Essex song :wub::wub:

I missed the dresses in the V & A Pearl :unsure: Although in fairness, we didn't look around it all, because we got abit :hypno::hypno:

Tis our 17th wedding anniversary this coming weekend SV....no party but will be totally lurved up at Baggy Towers :wub::wub::wub:

Is that with or without a tea towel :whistle:

Happy 40th :thumbs::notworthy: sorry late to this, we've had holidays, school formals, kittens and dd turning 18 tomorrow, spring fever decorating not eough hours in the day. :whistle::)

Sounds like you had a fabby day >:D<<'> :cheers::party::gather:

Fxx