Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

right ive had a talk with nick about how upset i really am with my weight and he said hes going to eat healthily with me :thumbs:

we start today

I am being very naughty tonight i will be having bread and butter pudding (made with pannetone bread) and cream.

may even have a glass of vino.

nic

im starting again tomorrow too. Ive had toad in the hole and a chocolate mousse and a mcdonalds today :whistle::shame::crying: Well if im gonna go off the rails i might as well go the hole hog!!!!!!! Def back to normal tomorrow im gonna have to exercise loads to burn it all off :crying:

well this is the besy day ive had for years,eating wise :thumbs: i slipped a bit and ate katies leftovers but on the whole,im pleased

well ive done my exercise :clap: now i just need to eat healthy !!! Im going to have rivitta for lunch and chilli for tea and thats it !

i really want a cherry bakewell whats downstairs but i darent cos then i will eat the whole packet :rolleyes: im struggling at the moment and this is where it goes wrong

Had WI this morning and was pleased to only have a tiny gain of 0.5lbs. After my incredibly stressful week and stress eating that was pretty good. Back on track today and am under my points by 1.5. If things go to plan this week then I should be fine. Got planned visits to the gym on tues, weds and friday. :thumbs:

well done SG :thumbs:

i didnt have the soup in the end,i had 6 chicken nuggets and a sandwich but at least i didnt have the cherry bakewells :lol:

Gone ok this weekend, especially as we've eaten out twice. Managed to avoid the puds, usually my downfall. Drank still water, and chose meals with low fat content, like pasta in a tomato based sauce.

Finding porridge a real life saver. Have it every morning for breakfast, made with skimmed milk and sweetner, and it fills me up right till lunch. I'll also have a small bowl for supper, if I feel hungry.

maybe thats where im going wrong baggy,not eating brekkie

do you have yours after youve dropped the kids off baggy or before?

I don't have to leave the house on a morning Hev. Eldest two kiddies walk to school without me now, and youngest is collected. I usually wait till they've all gone, so I can sit down and enjoy it, with a lovely cuppa and LK Today :D

oh i walk k to school then come back and have a cuppa and watch jeremy :thumbs: ive been known to shout at the tele at the paternity tests :lol: jeremy is my idol and the sad thing is im not joking :D

oh i walk k to school then come back and have a cuppa and watch jeremy :thumbs: ive been known to shout at the tele at the paternity tests :lol: jeremy is my idol and the sad thing is im not joking :D

hahahaha! I was on JK a couple of years ago for a paternity test :lol:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ....I always have my breakfast with Jeremy too :wub:

As for the diet, bit of a thumbs down, had a scrummy Indian last night and lots of birthday cake today :rolleyes:

Ah well will try again 2moz

Clare x x x

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Bwahahahahaha! He really isn't as tall as I thought he would be. He also had the unfortunate thing because of needing makeup to go on stage his was incredibly orange when he came into the dressing rooms to speak to people, even funnier was the pink shirt that went with it! He looked like an oompa loompa! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its really hard forbsay dont beat yourself up i had a bad weekend so i started again today but i think ive pulled a muscel in my leg so dont know if i can exercise tomorrow :crying: i wont lose any weight if i cant :crying: let us know how you get on >:D<<'>

ive been absolutely pathetic dieting wise BUT i got myself a video from charity shop today,keep fit one by libby roberts,im going to fit it in every day,maybe that will get me motivated :thumbs:

I am fed up and I am in the middle of a binge. I have had four biscuits and two packets of crisps in five minutes and I can't stop. :(:sick:

~ Mel ~

aww sorry mel - we've all done it, i once had chocolate biscuits a mini roll and 2 packets of crisps in one go and i felt terrible after >:D<<'> just try and start again tomorrow and count it as a one off!!!

I have put on 2lbs! I am changing my weigh in day to a Thursday. Have joined an online slimming class and I have to phone my online coach person on a Thursday. Joined for 6 weeks so will see how it goes.

Have not stuffed my face today - Yee haa!

It is really hard when you eat everything in sight - I have been doing this since last week.

Am getting some really horrible pictures of me and slapping them on the fridge door!!!!!!! If that does not stop me then nothing will!

Forbsay

Afraid its no go, here too, I am obviously just not ready for weight loss yet, too much going on to stress about.....just gotta eat chocolate !!!!

Good luck everyone I have faith in you all, I'll be back when I find some motivation within myself .

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x x

I have been trying really hard to cut down on chocolate but my friends have all been bringing it into the shop when they come in for a chat!

I end up not being able to resist The good news is though i have managed to wear a pair of trousers today that did not look good at christmas time so i must be doing something right.

I have managed to get a walk in most days, and i am drinking quite a bit of water, so tomorrow the aim is some sit ups (have not managed any yet).

The incentive i needed has been presenting itself everyday since new year, i have had to look at lots of pregnant women who all seem to be in better shape than me. How is it possible to be a size 8 and 7 months pregnant! I was the size of a house.

I cant bear the thought of not being comfortable come summertime, so i am quite determined now.

nic

I've put back on the two pounds I lost. I knew that would happen. :( Haven't managed to run for two weeks as I've been very poorly, but managed to get out today.

~ Mel ~

thats great nic >:D<<'> Im the same i really dont want another summer of feeling like **** cos im too hot and cant wear nice clothes like everyone else!!! I have found it hard the last 2 weeks but ive lost 1lb so im just trying to keep going!!!