Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

Karen 7lbs is fantastic.

well done everyone!

I have stil not braved the scales, but my clothes are getting a bit looser.

avoiding the chocolate is still difficult but i have been really busy and have kept up the walking so that must be working.

I read in a magazine the other day that drinking water regularly speeds up your metabolism by about 30% so i am going to increase the water intake again and try again with the stomach exercises.

nic

i was ok on the eating front until this evening and now have been stuffing my face.

M is not well tonight - he has been in bed since 5.30 saying that he has a sore head...... :tearful::tearful::tearful:

We had such a lovely day today. Went for a walk and he was scared of the geese. He was calling them dogs and was scared they were going to bite him.

Hope he is better tomorrow - really don't like seeing him like this.

Think it's going ok here.....but have the weigh in on Wednesday, so then I'll know how it really went :lol:

Did any of that make any sense :wacko:

Thank Gawd for porridge and oranges....their my saviours at the mo :thumbs:

Well done you two, great news. :thumbs:

I'm fed up with myself, can't seem to stop eating at the mo and never seem to feel satisfied. Today I stuffed four choc digestives in my face and then really regretted it. :tearful:

~ Mel ~

Well done both of you :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I am weighing myself tomorrow so will see what the damage is.

Mel - sending you some hugs >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> . I don't think i would have stopped at 4 biscuits - i think i would have eaten the packet!

I just can't stop eating, I'm sick of myself. I've put back on the 2lb I'd lost and I'll probably put on another 2lb before the end of the week. I don't know what's wrong with me, I just keep eating and eating and I can't seem to stop. Even when I'm full I'm thinking about what I can eat next. I'm either too strict and eating the barest minimum or stuffing my face I can't seem to get a reasonable balance at the moment and I feel rotten. :crying: Can't run at the moment 'cos I've got no energy at all and that's just making me feel even worse. :tearful:

~ Mel ~

Mel -sending you lots of hugs >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Just take each day as it comes.

A few weeks ago i was eating everything is sight and like you I didn't know what was wrong with me.

Take care

Thanks Bagpuss.

How is everyone today?

I am having some vino tonight. I only drink alcohol on fridays and saturdays. When i was in my old job i was drinking every night!

Oh, remember i was telling you about the free diet thread - well i joined it as it reckons that i will hit my target weight around 30th May - it can be done but i will have to lose 2lbs a week. I keep thinking about this date..........

Forbsay

Edited by forbsay

All ok here at Baggy Towers....although I'm away tomorrow night, staying with friends, and it will involve a meal in a restaurant, and alcohol. Will try and stay within my points, but I go out so rarely it'll be difficult.

im feeling down which means i turn to food - i just want to get a take away for tea, its so stupid i dont know why it would make me feel any better.

I'm back on track now (*fingers crossed*). Avoided all the biccies and cakes for the last three days and feeling a bit better about myself. Finally seem to have shaken off the coldy-type thing I seem to have had for three weeks now. Spent most of Friday in bed, as soon as Jay was off in the taxi I went back to bed for two hours and then had another lie down in the afternoon so I must have been feeling off, not like me at all. Better today, went out for a four mile run and was very fast. :thumbs:

~ Mel ~

Had a few dodgy food related moments while I was away.........bag full of Aero bubbly ball type thingys left on the table, for everyone to help themselves.... :oops: Managed to only have one bottle of lager though :thumbs:

Will know what damage I've done on Wednesday :whistle: