Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

Did quite badly on core yesterday, used quite a lot of my weekly allowance in just that one day! But have more than made up for it today, worked out with all the walking and going to the gym I've earned the points back that I binged away yesterday. :thumbs: Only day three of my ww week and have already earned 23 activity points. :lol:

Lost 1/2 lb at weigh in.....dunno if I see that as a positive or negative :rolleyes:

At least you're going in the right direction, Baggy, well done. :notworthy:

I've done well with my eating this week but can't lose a dicky bird, I'm just stuck at my current weight. If I do lose a pound or two, I put it straight back on again. :(

~ Mel ~

I'm definately struggling with staying motivated today. Feeling so deprived. Have been thinking of fish and chips from chippy, and proper pizza (not the lowfat cardboard versions) all afternoon. But have sat down to a chicken salad......again. I've been at WW about 6 weeks now, and lost 6.5 lbs, so I'm not feeling I've done that well, considering the effort I've put in. The only choccy I've had in those 6 weeks is a few aero balls on Saturday, not even half a bag full. I've only had one blooming bottle of lager in 6 weeks too........I'm verging on tee total! I've been pondering all day if I should just jack all dieting lark in...... Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow eh?

Sounds like you've done so well, Baggy, it would be a shame to throw it all in now, don't ya think? You've lost nearly half a stone, that's great! :thumbs: Maybe you're being a bit hard on yourself though. Maybe you could add a few treats into your allowance so you've got something to look forward to and don't feel so deprived then you might feel like carrying on. Fill a rucksack up with 6.5 lbs of stuff and lift it up and you'll be surprised at how heavy it is, that's what you've lost! Remember though, a little of what you fancy, etc. etc. ..................... >:D<<'>

I've been awful today. Stuffed myself this afternoon and feel rubbish about myself. Also have no energy. :tearful: You're doing loads better than me.

~ Mel ~

im doing ****!!!!! WeIGHED MYSELF YESTERDAY AND IM 15 stone 2 pounds :crying: had a little cry actually but cant stop eating

Edited by hev

this has been my worst week yet :crying: i do really well during the day and then as soon as its night im terrible. Have just sent dh out to get me a cream egg mcflurry :shame: I verge between being desperate to lose weight and then thinking who cares i want to eat what i want :tearful:

Baggy - I sometimes have one day a week where i eat what i want even if its really bad and then try and do really well for the rest of the week. Its sounds as though your doing really good 6lb is a lot :notworthy:

Hev & Brooke >:D<<'>

Thanks for the support. I'm trying to see the weight loss as an achievement, but really think for all that I'm missing out on, I should be losing more. At this rate I'll be lucky to go down a dress size by blooming Xmas. I am allowing myself treats, but they are lowfat versions, so I can stay within my points per day.

Now I need a McFlurry too....can we have a McFlurry Meet Up? :gather:

Would probably use my entire day's points though :rolleyes:

Sounds like you've done so well, Baggy, it would be a shame to throw it all in now, don't ya think? You've lost nearly half a stone, that's great! :thumbs: Maybe you're being a bit hard on yourself though. Maybe you could add a few treats into your allowance so you've got something to look forward to and don't feel so deprived then you might feel like carrying on. Fill a rucksack up with 6.5 lbs of stuff and lift it up and you'll be surprised at how heavy it is, that's what you've lost! Remember though, a little of what you fancy, etc. etc. ..................... >:D<<'>

I've been awful today. Stuffed myself this afternoon and feel rubbish about myself. Also have no energy. :tearful: You're doing loads better than me.

~ Mel ~

Mel >:D<<'>

Yeah, this losing weight lark is hard..............

For once, I feel in control of my eating - I haven't felt this for a very long time.

Don't give up - just take each day as it comes.

Feeling much more positive today :thumbs:

Off to supermarket later, and may indulge myself abit, get some really nice fruit, which is prewashed & cut, ready to eat......and I may go completely mad and buy a curly wurly too......very low in points, and if I suck it, it will last longer :lol:

Blimey, I've seriously gotta get a life :wacko:

well im starting yet again :rolleyes: Wonder how long il last today!!! I just need to lose 2lb and im onto the next stone - i got to do it. I think i gave up last time about 8 weeks in so i really need to keep going this time :pray:

Glad your doing well Forbs >:D<<'> and feeling better baggy >:D<<'>

well if brooke and baggy are starting again today then so am i :thumbs: done well so far today,am feeling positive :thumbs:

i was thinking of being good for 6 days then having a naughty day,anyone else do that?

Doing rather well this week. I weighed myself for a sneaky look ( I know not supposed to be needed it for motivation reasons), and I'm back to what I was before I had that 4.5lbs gain last week. Hoping for a nice size loss this week :thumbs:

I have naughty days too.......but their nowt to do with eating :devil::lol:

I got my fruit, and it was lovely. Unfortunately, I'm making lasagna for tea, and when I checked the points it is horrendous :o So no treats today :rolleyes:

Feeling much more positive today :thumbs:

...and I may go completely mad and buy a curly wurly too......very low in points, and if I suck it, it will last longer :lol:

Oooh, had a look and they are just over 100 cals :clap:

I have this thing that a treat is OK if it's around 100 cals...so I had one while I read the paper waiting for the littlies to come out of school. Yum!! :D

My problem is working nights...it's too easy to eat rubbish, even when I just take in fruit, etc :shame: Although last night I was good and had wholemeal toast (oh, just remembered the S&V crisps, too :shame: )...but we work 11 hour shifts and it's sooo long :crying: Since I started working nights I have about an extra half a stone that comes and goes, IYSWIM :( That Kellyanne's the worst, though :devil:;)

Blobo :tearful:

Sorry Bid, had to laugh at the Blobo >:D<<'>

Some crisps are lower in points than others....I always stick to the baked variety from a well known brand :thumbs: Their S & V flavoured ones are yummy :thumbs:

WI tomorrow and think that I've done rather well this week. Well not long to go until I jump on the scales to find out for sure. How is everyone else doing today? I had weetabix for breakfast then some rice and fish for lunch, having quorn fillets, veg, mash and gravy for dinner tonight.

I put on a pound...but not too bad.I managed to avoid Ulster Fry breakfasts whilst at a travel lodge for several breakfasts and had fruit and poached eggs.A tough job when my ever supportive family were tucking in. :lol::lol: Karen.

thats really good SG :thumbs: I am finally fitting into a smaller size :groupwave: Still got a way to go though. How's everyone else doing?

Thanks, would like to get out of this up-down yoyoing though. I've not actually lost anymore weight than I had in january, just been going up and down the same few lbs. So hoping carrying on with the core plan will help me get out of that cycle.

im a big yoyo dieter too.... this time though i really need to stick at it but it get hard trying to maintain it all the time!!! Whats the core plan diet?

im a big yoyo dieter too.... this time though i really need to stick at it but it get hard trying to maintain it all the time!!! Whats the core plan diet?

It's a ww plan where you can eat three meals a day until you are satisfied. The foods have to be from the list, which is mainly fresh foods and low fat items. Then there are 21pts a week that can be used on stuff that isn't on the list. Anything above the 21pts has to be paid for in activity points from exercise.

I'm feeling completely unmotivated again. Went away for the second weekend in a row, to stay with friends. Felt totally miserable watching what I ate and drank, yet again. Ended up sticking with squash or tea and refused all alcohol. Then we had spag bol, which was fine, but I had more garlic bread than I should of, then I had trifle put in front of me, and found I just could not refuse it....my willpower went out the window. We then sat down to watch a film, with bowls of maltesers, haribo and crisps, and I ended up having a few handfuls of each. Sitting there, trying not to eat them was really awful, and I seriously began to question just how happy trying to lose weight was making me.

Since we got back, my negativity has completely thrown me off track and I've been craving really fattening foods again, like pizza (was so close to asking DH to go to the pizza shop and get me one for tea), but had a WW meal, WW pudding and an orange instead. Have been eyeing up the choccy digestives in our biccie tin (havn't had any since before Xmas), and then watched Wife Swap, and they were eating fish and chips, and now that's all I can think about. DH stopped at some services on the way home, and bought everyone sweeties and drink. He got me a bag of Aero balls, which I held in my hands, desperately wanting to eat them, but gave them to the kids in the end to share.

I really am struggling to stay on track and motivated, and feel I'm missing out and miserable. I wish I was one of these people who can have just a little bit of everything, but I just don't seem to recognise "full", and once I start munching I find it difficult to stop, so I try to find an alternative or not eat any munchies at all.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SG i love the sound of your diet.

Bagpuss, you will get there in the end. As with everything, a wee bit at a time.

Now i have not weighed myself, but i have been measuring myself.

I have lost an inch of my hips, two of my waist and 1/2 ich from my thighs.

My bust has gone down from 34E to a DD and i am now a 34D (this has pleased me the most)

Three people yesterday asked me if i had lost weight, and my brother commented that i needed a belt for my trousers!

Not quite in a smaller size yet on my lower half but have got back into a 12 on top.

I have a party in April that i would quite like to look fabulous at so i now have a bit of motivation to say no to the choccy.

Keep it up everybody!

Nic