JsMum

Do you get weepy?

Well today all afternoon, and evening I have been rather weepy, crying and once it starts it hasnt been easy to stop, I kind of go with it now, and I try and let go, but its so hard keeping it together for me to then let go like this, I cried at the proggramme cotton wool kids, and I cried when explaining how stressful things was with school and everything just built up, but today it broke down, and its knocked me for six, I feel a little bit better now, just exhausted and needing some good old zzzzsss, any free hugs going I would apriciate one.

Do you get weepy? and what do you do?

JsMum

Well today all afternoon, and evening I have been rather weepy, crying and once it starts it hasnt been easy to stop, I kind of go with it now, and I try and let go, but its so hard keeping it together for me to then let go like this, I cried at the proggramme cotton wool kids, and I cried when explaining how stressful things was with school and everything just built up, but today it broke down, and its knocked me for six, I feel a little bit better now, just exhausted and needing some good old zzzzsss, any free hugs going I would apriciate one.

Do you get weepy? and what do you do?

JsMum

Yes....i understand....totally...the tear thing just seems to flood your whole body..wells up inside then whoosh..uncontollable sobs......and yes...the release afterwards where you feel drained but in a wierd way..better.....but the feeling that crowds you leading up to the sobs and crying is horrible...try as much as you wish to snap out of it or think differently about the probs we have...it takes root and wont go until you cry...makes sense???...what do i do...strong cuppa withas many rich teas to dunk in....but go steady on the dunking 'cos if one falls in the tea..you have another reason to cry...aaaghh well her is a hug from moi... >:D>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< < mariaterisa

Hi JsMum

Hope you feel a bit better this morning. It's horrible when it comes over you like that.

Take care of yourself today, and don't ask too much of yourself >:D<<'>

love Sarah

Not very often, but yes, & I just let it happen as its a way of stress releasing itself. I'm usually in coping mode so I don't beat myself up when it does, I reckon its the body & mind taking care of itself.

yep all the time. I cry at the slightest thing being exhausted all the time doesnt help. :hypno: When my brain is in overload ill go to the loo for a cry and when i get into bed at night and things are going round and round i will cry myself to sleep. There was a dog on paul o grady last night no sad story or anything and i bawled :crying:

Yes, but not often, but when I start its hard to stop! When ds had to go to respite, I went to a meeting and could not stop crying, I was so mad with myself as I usually do it behind closed doors, and show my coping face to the world, Hope you feel better today, loads of love and hugs. Enid

Sending hugs, I have weepy days when it all

gets too much, trying to cope and give my other children

time just gets so exhausting i think having a cry is a stress release.

Don't beat yourself up xxx

i very rarely cry but i really wish i could,i tend to get very stressed until it all builds up and i feel like im having a nervous breakdown,if i could have a cry before it gets to that point i dont think i would feel so bad.

when i get to the point im to far gone to help myself then i do hysterical cry,its not a nice sight,then i sort of mentally dust myself down and plod on again until the next mini breakdown :tearful: its like a pattern which i dont know how to break

js mum i hope you feel bit better today >:D<<'>

Not very often, I'm more likely to vent my frustration by finding a solution to what's upsetting me in the first place.

I cried buckets when J was at his old school because I had plenty of reason to. At times it all seemed so pointless and deliberately cruel, asI was sending him off to be bullied and neglected every day and nobody seemed to care.

Can't remember the last time I had a cry because things have been going so well for months now. Keeping my fingers crossed that it continues.

Karen

x

I continued to be a bit raw over the last few days, but I wasnt afraid and I had comfort from your post to know its my inner soul healing, and yes I have been highly stressed lately, I have a sendist appeal to go throw, this has taken so much time up, I have been going throw the SS complaints, I have been compiling reports together for the pshchologist, I have been taking J to the GP and CAMHS, I have been home educating since christmas and I have the house to run and then Js anxieties and difficulties, and then on top of this I started to not be able to sleep as well,

In a few weeks time we are moving which is really positve and brilliant and J has just recently gone back to part time school which is great but his behaviour afterwards is draining, so I havent been sleeping as well, and I havent done many things for myself as its been so hectic with J,

SO I have promised myself I am going to get some me time well we time, we went to the hair dressors and had hair cuts, been to have massage and I have got back into my councilling again.

I am going to spend a little less time on here and I am going to spend the evenings with pamper nights and get some early nights for a few weeks, with the new home move and J back at school things are going to be hectic so I need to build my strength.

I can see clearer now that I need to spend more time on myself.

Thanks all that have read and given hugs and advice.

JsMum

We all get weepy, it is a very hard job dealing with our special children, not only do we have to do an awfull lot for them but it is so dammed unfair that we have to fight for everything that they need in life, writing letters, going to appointments etc is very stressfull, you are doing a great job and you also take the trouble to give lots of good advice to others on the forum, Keep up the good work, you will be fine, sending lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

i cry lots at home and at work (very understanding team leader!)

Quite often my hubby comes home from work to find me in tears...I even cried at torchwood the other day but to be truthfull I don't think it had anything to do with the programme.

I just let the tears fall and stop when they're ready too otherwise I'd be even more stressed than I am at the moment.

If I'm at work then I do try and hold it all in then cry on the way home! Doesn't always happen though.

I used to cry all the time but I very rarely do now. I get angry now, bitter and angry. I lay in bed at night running over and over incidents that happened years ago, things people said and did that I can't let go of and they eat me up inside until I'm a ball of fury and pent-up frustration. Think I preferred it better when I could have a good cry. Occasionally silent tears run down my cheeks, but I never sob anymore like I used to, I tend to scream and stomp and throw and rage (when I'm alone, of course).

~ Mel ~

For years and years I would be walking down the street and just find I had tears running down my face :(

I think we just have so much stress to contend with it needs some kind of outlet.

Bid >:D<<'> >:D<<'> to all.

I used to cry a lot but somehow it just stopped (almost) I do still feel sad at times but it's like a part of me that 'feels' things is just dead inside. That sounds quite alarming!!!! :o Does anyone else ever feel that?

Elun xx

Hugs to you dear !!

I have just got used to breaking down all over the place, the toilet, the shops, the car and more lately the school. :crying:

People don't realise what you are going through and we all feel like we should keep it in. Well I used to feel this way until I completely broke down and ended up in the local Mental Health unit. It took me a long time to recover, however, It taught me something. Its good to cry as it is your body's release mechanism, the more you store it up the worse you feel and eventually your body gives up as there is no room left for anything else. :wallbash:

I have found that it has helped in situations at school as well. I have been sat there listening to "blah blah blah your son's behaviour" from the head. and I have not been able to hold back the tears. Yes I felt like a complete idiot, however, The next day they had suddenly changed their minds that it was naughty behaviour and decided that they need to get ed psych back in to re-assess. :rolleyes:

Yes carry on crying, it will do you the world of good. (hark at me, trying to keep positive. LOL)

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I think having a good cry is good for you, just wish I could do it more often. My tears nowaday seem to stem more from anger and frustration rather than sadness.

Clare x x x

I used to cry a lot but somehow it just stopped (almost) I do still feel sad at times but it's like a part of me that 'feels' things is just dead inside. That sounds quite alarming!!!! :o Does anyone else ever feel that?

Elun xx

Yes, Elun, that's what I was trying to say, that's how I feel too, like there's nothing left of me. :(

~ Mel ~

yeah i get very weepy and just find myself crying as im walking down the street and just comes from nowhere at times

am really stressed at the mo so think that dosnt help

love donnaxxxx