Sign in to follow this  
Viper

I'm going out!!!

My hubby and I (sound like the Queen) are going to his Christmas dinner tonight. it is the first one we have ever gone to. My eldest DD is babysitting and Ben is going out of his mind with worry. He keeps saying "do you have to go" "I will miss you"etc.

I am determined to have a good time, this is the first time we have been out to any event in roughly 12 years.

Viper.

WOW girl!! 12 years!!! you make sure you get steaming drunk and dont worry about your kids all night,have a great time :drunk::party:

GO FOR IT CHICK. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TIPPLE IS BUT TRY THIS ITS CALLED CHEEKY VIMTO AND ITS PORT AND A BOTTLE OF ALCO POP THE BLUE WKD I THINK ANY WAY ITS LEATHAL.............ENJOY YOURE NIGHT AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON

LAINE :lol::wine:

Hi Your Maj, have a brilliant time, put on your best frock and knock em bandy. Dont worry about the children they will be fine.

Expecting a full blow by blow account tomorrow so take a pen to make notes on your napkin.

Love Lorainexxxx

i should imagine now you are out having a knees up!!hope it all went well,after your hangover is gone in the morning let us know how you got on :sick::sick:

Hope it went well Viper B) Don't know how I missed this thread :oops: sorry.

Maybe it's beacuse I have forgotten what 'going out' means :lol:

Carole

Maybe she is still sleeping it off! either that or she turned into a pumpkin

at midnight :whistle::lol::lol:

Hope you had a great time. :dance::dance::dance:

Brook :)

Edited by Brook

:D hope you had a good night viper

im going out tonight,i attempted it few weeks back and felt weird as before that i hadnt been out for few years too

ive become like a recluse :rolleyes:

but treated my self to a new outfit and will try again tonight :lol:

if only for a change of scene and break from the as saga :D

Hi

Dont you all find that you get out of the habit of going out, nowadays i find it easier to stay in. I went out last friday with my ds mum and sister for a xmas get together.It doesnt help that i dont drink and i was driving anyway.We are all going out from work on wednesday night, bowling first then the winter gardens and they are all saying to me i hope your going to have a drink(im not driving) but i just dont drink lol. And i hate the whole dressed up thing i feel more comfortable casual.Mind you we cant get to dressed up if we are going bowling but need to be dressed reasonable fior the winter gardens after. Black trousers and black top i think.Some of the other staff went on a meal last week they said bowling wasnt their idea of a works xmas do but our manager is only 27b less him and he said everybody does xmas meals.So bowling it is, im sure i ll enjoy it if i can stay awake till earlyhours of the morning im not getting any younger zzzzzzzzzzz.

lynn

i know what u mean lynn

i nearly didnt bother cause i had to but some new clothes to go out in

as i live in jeans and jumpers most days

and find it all extra hard work just trying to get ready and actually make it through the door

i much prefer cosy night in in front of computer :lol::lol:

Hi all.

Well you should have seen Ben, you would have thought he was standing by my coffin the way he was crying and saying "I'll miss you soooo much mummy, I love you.

I had a great time, I think. :lol: I was soooo drunk. I am nursing one doozy of a hang over, and had a little trip to the toilet at 1.30 this morning :sick: That lasted until 3.50. I just couldn't bring myself to move back to my bed until it got so cold and the lino floor got extremly hard. I don't know how much I had to drink, stopped counting at 7, a friend took a bottle of Brandy in her bag and kept topping up my glass (I drink Brandy and coke)

I feel like death and the kids have been on at us to put up the christmas tree. It is sat in the middle of the room with lights on and thats it.

Thanks for all your best wishes, I'm off to take a few more paracetamol. :hypno:

Oh and could you keep the noise down.

Viper.

Hello Viper,

Im typing this very slowly and quietly so as not to cause you any discomfort.

Just as well you dont live next to me. We had a new boiler installed and the drilling and hammering began at 7.30am.

I am so pleased you had a great time now go and lie down in a darkened room.

Love Loraine

glad you had a good time viper,i always lay on the bathroom floor when im drunk as well,it seems to help!!does us good to get out,next time im out is new years eve,i went out christmas eve once and it totally ruined my christmas day as i had hangover from hell :sick::sick: never again on christmas eve!

Hev I had asimilar experience a few years ago - too many Irish coffees on Christmas Eve and that was after the wine and Cointreau (not in the same glass I hasten to add) :wacko: .

L was only about 5 and I remember lying on the floor on Christmas morning watching her open her stocking and trying to be enthusiastic whilst trying to stop the room from revolving. Never again!!!

Viper, I hope you're feeling a bit more human now - glad you had a good night out.