Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Deal or No Deal

Hi everyone.

Well i have finally got the young uns' to bed, so i am taking the liberty of posting without interuption.

I just wanted to ask if anyone watched deal or no deal (4.15pm weekdays) With Noel Edmunds. If you do can i ask if Noel annoys you like he does us when he says "It mustnt be ?250.000 or ?100.000 and then the player goes on to open that amount. !! :angry: If you dont watch it, Its a game show thing, where 22 players each have a box with amounts ranging from 1p to ?750 on the blue side and ?1000 to ?250.000 on the red side. The idea is for a chochen player to open the boxes in whatever order they want, and whatever money is reveled is then out of play, so ideally you would want to get rid of all the blues, and all the low reds,

There is a banker that phones every round with an offer of money for you to leave, the amount depends on the board and what you have.

Anyway im babbling (cos i can without interruption) :devil: But i wont any more. Just interested to hear if anyone else knows about this programme. :) We love it. And the best thing is, its repeted later on on more4 if we miss it at 4.15pm

Take care

shaz

hi shaz

yes I watch it when I can - I work mon tue wed evening but try to catch it on the other nights. i leave the kids to to it and have half an hour peace. very simple formula but efffective.

Elaine

We love it here as well. It is the simpleness of it that makes it so compulsive to watch. Those that come out with any kind of 'system' are the best to watch....if just for the moment when they rip it up and throw it away!

Yep, I love watching this, but it's not always possible. :(

When I do get the chance, my son jumps in front of the telly at just a crucial point and shouts at the

top of his voice 'one hundred thousand pounds' :rolleyes:

I really must get round to buying myself a little portable for the kitchen, then again they'd all be out

there with me. :rolleyes:

Shaz, didn't know it was on more4 later, maybe I'll get to watch it more often. :dance:

Brook :D

This is Matthew's favourite programme and he has 'his' show already planned. This would include Noel NOT being allowed to say "It mustnt be ?250.000 or ?100.000" because then it always is and that makes Matthew so :angry: He would not allow him to mention the 'power five' either in fact there are so many things that he would not allow Noel Edmonds to say that the show would be over before the first break :lol: He has his numbers already chosen and knows that he will win the 250,000 - so he only has a nothet 9 years to wait - do you think it will still be running that long :unsure:

We watch the repeat and tonight Matthew was gutted that poor Trevor joined the 1p winners club. I don't know why but he always wants the elderly people to do really well - which is nice :wub: . He was really upset today especially as his Nana Jenny had rang him and told him not to miss it at 6.10pm because it was a brilliant show. He says that tomorrow he is going to tell her how stupid she is :oops: Hope not because I am hosting an 80th Birthday Party here tomorrow and I don't want any :fight::pray:

Carole

Edited by carole

Love it -J has his time on the computer then so he's at one end of the lounge and I can watch uninterrupted at the other end!

[Makes our house sound big :lol: but it's only a 14' lounge into the bay! Just the 'apparent' space that i get! :lol: ]

that poor man yesterday who won a penny,he had tears didnt he,i would be sobbing :crying::crying: i love the prog,wish it was on about 9pm though,its on now as steve walks in from school and i barely hear a word of it

I have watched it also and its realy good and a very simple format.You just have to staay watching to see how much cash they get.

Do you watch Harry Hills Tv Burp.

I love that bit where Harry uses the telephone and pretends hes the banker from deal or no deal.You never know it could be him. :lol::lol:

Anyone watch this today, phew, what a tense one.

I was really hoping that guy would go home with some serious cash. :)

Brook

Hi, I have watched it a couple of times, and my Uncle (who is a real-life :jester: clown) has been on it and won just over ?14,000!

I can't get into it though, so don't watch every episode.

I really like this show too, my dd and I watch it together in the kitchen while I do the tea.We loved yesterdays show, glad he won 75.000 :D .I,m looking forward to Lucy having a go she seems to have been on for ages.

Ah 4.15pm that'll be why I never see it, few people I know have mentioned it and I had no idea what they were talking about.