hev

whats your mum in law like?

i was shopping today and i saw my x MIL,she said hello but i ignored her,she made my life hell,she hated me from the start because she said i came from a rough estate,the weird thing was she was brought up on the worst estate where in the area :o got my new MIL staying tonight and shes lovely,i feel so comfy with her,i can be my moody self and she takes no notice :lol: my ex MIL was so happy when her son left me for my friend and 2 weeks later when steve was 3 we thought he might have swallowed some tablets so we took him to hosp just in case,well the wicked witch turned up and while steve was being examined told me her son was being really well fed now and he had a bath ran for him every night,i was so calm,how i just sat there i do not know,anyway seeing her today has made me feel how far my life has come and how there is light at end of tunnel,so whats your mum in law like?

I'm divorced so she's my ex MIL. I'm not going to go in to detail, but I can quite categorically say that if hell was personified she would be it.

Lauren

my MIL i think is some kind of relation to satan himself (what do you think niki) she can't stand me because when me and D got together i came with baggage as she calls my 2 kids from last marriage and i don't really like her either.

she has only seen her granddaughter 10 times since she was born 17 months ago i stopped going down to see her as she would not stop smoking around the baby

my ex mil is lovely we still get on now and talk most weeks on the phone and she is always buying things for the baby and has seen more of her than her own grandmother

I don't see mine that often .She never really had any time for my kids especially AS son ,so I don't have much time for her,sadly she seems to have seen the error of her ways ,kids won't visit her either( not my doing,I have always encouraged them to keep in touch) they used to go with hubby who visits once a week,but got fed up being ignored/patronised.I also used to invite her round, she never came much after AS son was starting to show problems. I have tried to make the effort with her but find I can't as her realisation has come to late for me.

Hi Hev

She isn't my MIL yet (will be in 18mths time), She is the loveliest person you could ever meet. I respect her so much, she even calls me the daughter she never had :D

As for my ex, boy am i glad she never became my MIL.....DRAGON comes to mind!

My MIL is beyond description - she was the deputy head of a special school and a fully qualified SENCO - needless to say 'NC1' who is diagnosed ASD has nothing wrong with her according to MIL. 'NC1' will not go near her and I find it very difficult to be in the same room as she is in such denial it makes me want to commit murder. I am getting better though, my sarcastic remarks seem to go over her head.

Do you think that all teachers are brain washed in their student days or are they taught to ignore ASD

:D:D

Least youre out of it now hey hev.Wouldnt yer have loved to say yer hope he drowns in his freshly run ###### bath !!!!!!!!!!! :D

I havent got a monther in law never have had.My husbands mum died when he was 8 years old.But i had a father in law.He was a right silly old ######.I kid you not.he looked like steptoe you know that old bloke in the show.Just like him.

Once when he heard the ice cream van bell chimeing he shouted p!ss of yer ###### yer wouldnt be ringing the bell if yer had to drag the van along shackled to yer back !!!!!!!!!!!! He used to crease me up.He always always made me feel welcome.

He died about 8 years ago.From the state of his house and clothes youd have thought he was poverty stricken but the old sod left a few quid.He was just too tight to spend any of it.God bless his silly stubborn soul.

Hmm :huh: the mother in law,well she looks like a viking woman,she is a matron,and bossy as hell,she only pretends to like me,the feeling is mutual ;)

I love my mil more then my own mumshe's always ther for us and loves the kids even thoue only 1 is real granchild. I think she's one in a million. My own mum seems ashamed of us all and is never ther when needed she's allways making jokes about boys sn and upseting us all

Well i don't have a mother in law as i'm not married to my partner, but his mum is lovely. I count her as a very special friend.

Having seen this thread though, i couldnt resist posting this:

Mum in law on eBay

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

My MIL. :fight: Where to start. She is the most evil, nasty, obnoxious, hateful, spiteful, (there are not enough words to describe her) person you could ever be unfortunate enough to meet.

She abandoned 2 children in her house, while she ran off with another man. No one knew the children were alone. We found out only 7 years ago that they live in Germany. We haven't spoken to her since she told her DD in Germany that I am evil and she caught me stealing money from her purse. She also told her I should have been suffocated while in hospital with pneumonia, by one of the nurses.

Why did she do this I don't know except that she has never liked me and when her DD made contact after 35 years she didn't want me in the picture.

I could tell you more but there is only so much time on this planet and I wouldn't want to waste any on her.

Suffice to say she has never seen Ben and never will. My DD asked if we would go to her funereal when she dies and I said yes to make sure they bury her good and deep.

Apart from that I'm sure she is a lovely person.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hell fire viper families hey.

I just want to clear something up my mother didnt walk out on me and my sister.

She was married before she met my dad.She had 3 children to this man and when they were aged 2,3,and 4 she left him and the kids to shack up with another man my father.She then went on to have me and my sister.

She had no further contact with my half sisters for almost 20 years.

It was only when my half sister had a child with cystic fibrosis that this sister got in touch to warn us we might be carriers ect.My mother had an half hearted attempt at re asyablishing contact but they said p!ss off basically.Can you blame them.

All have been left with some sort of mental illness isues.One tried to kill herself,the others sevearly depressed and the other one has had a terrible life.I blame my mother she wont have it.Shes grandchildren she never sees from these other children one of which as shizophrenia and the other did time for attempted murder.

Like someone says you can pick freinds but family.

Naturally my mother never ever talks about this part of her life ever no one knows cept me my sister and our dad.Its kept hushed up for obvious reasons.

Hi,

I don't have a MIL yet, but my future MIL lives in Africa and she sounds lovely. She must be to have brought up her son so well. He is gorgeous :wub:

Loulou x

We're not married but I can safely say my DP's mother must have been born with horns sticking out of her evil, ignorant head. Kids don't even get a birthday card from her. She even laughed on Xmas day that she had bought the kids a selection box each but got drunk Xmas eve so she ate it (no suprise there her being drunk) She started working abroad about 15 months ago (just after her own mother was starting cancer investigations, who we do a lot for as she isn't there) comes back once every 3 months or so and makes no effort to see the kids.

Now now everyone, mothers in laws are still mothers.

Listen to Mr T, he knows best.

Guest hallyscomet
i was shopping today and i saw my x MIL,she said hello but i ignored her,she made my life hell,she hated me from the start because she said i came from a rough estate,the weird thing was she was brought up on the worst estate where in the area :o got my new MIL staying tonight and shes lovely,i feel so comfy with her,i can be my moody self and she takes no notice :lol: my ex MIL was so happy when her son left me for my friend and 2 weeks later when steve was 3 we thought he might have swallowed some tablets so we took him to hosp just in case,well the wicked witch turned up and while steve was being examined told me her son was being really well fed now and he had a bath ran for him every night,i was so calm,how i just sat there i do not know,anyway seeing her today has made me feel how far my life has come and how there is light at end of tunnel,so whats your mum in law like?

Hev,

There was an opportunity waiting there for you.......

MIL:

told me her son was being really well fed now and he had a bath ran for him every night,

HEV: "Yeah I can believe that.!!!..... he always behaved like a preschooler, and unable to do anything for himself, so,.....I am really glad he has finally found a new mother.... :lol::lol: "

Maybe next time Hev.............. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: would wipe the smirk off her face.

Hailey :whistle::devil:

Edited by hallyscomet

My MIL is lovely - has 3 sons of 6ft plus and had to stand on a chair to clip them round the ear! Lost 2 babies (girls) which has caused her great sadness but loves her daughters in law as a result. Never interferes with the children, always asks before giving them anything. Has rather old fashioned values - no sweets, no eating between meals, no talking at the table etc. Plays a mean game of scrabble and drinks wine.

I do have a wicked step mother though - now there's a tale to tell!! Love Kat

Mine's a gem, and so is Pa-in-law. When we go on holiday we come home to the house cleaned (often decorated) and the garden all done. They can't do enough to help out with J, they're always giving us lifts here and there (I don't drive, and can't manage public transport too often because of my ME), have offered to pay for a private assessment if we don't get anywhere with NHS.

Last summer I was invited to stay with a friend and her daughter in Wales and my in-laws took J and I there, had a few days holiday of their own and then drove us back. The friend is coming to visit us today and as we don't have a spare room Ma-in-law is putting them up.

I can't praise her enough. If I was ordering one and ticking all the preference boxes, this is what I'd get.

Karen

x

my MIL died 12 years ago and I still miss her. Believe it or not she had a key to our house and if ever I was out I would come home to the place clean and tidied and the veggies peeled for dinner. (obviously this was before oven chips :D ) She was great with the 2 children I had then and because I didn't have a car was always running me places. She was just the best

hey shell thats just not fair! to actually suggest that she may be related to the dear ol devil is just a pure insult to him. ( yes ladies and gents shell's MIL aka MY mother is actualy evil)

My MIL on the other hand is pure heaven a wonda woman!

Let's just say - she's 'different' ... I could add that she is two faced, not the best mother in the world and likes to expand the truth but that could be seen as cruel.