steviegirl

We are keeping a check on Hev

I would like to thank Wendy for the special message. Well Hev was okay a couple of hours ago. I had Steven Friday night and Saturday Hevs sister took him then last night we had him till today, when we took him back. I know she is going out tommorrow with her friend for a couple of hours.

The trouble is when she gets stressed it affects her blood pressure. What I would like her to do is to go to the local leisure centre on the nights or days Nick is home and I know she would start feeling better. She could go on the exercise machines and get rid of the stress and concentrate on herself. I know it may not help Steves tantrums but it would certainly help her get stronger. The ideal thing would be if we could get steven doing exercise because he is obese now and eats all the time, although Hev does not give him fatty food anymore. However she has ordered an excerise bike from Argos which is coming Wednesday. I have told her she must not get down like that, she must ring me and she could either come and rest here for a few hours or send him over. I ca't understand him (surprise). However I have a funny feeling that Steven is just as confused and reacting very badly. He is probably in the middle of adolescent, aspergers, and AD?. i am really fed up with the proffessionals. They don't even know themselves yet they are being looked on as experts. We probably know much more and care for the children with more understanding. Anyway thank you and I see you mums have to look after each other. No one else will. Love Mary

Are you steves gran??..........I remember you posting a while back.So glad hevs o.k. we,ve been worrying about her......(see thread in off topic).Thankyou so much for letting us know she,s o.k. :wub:

Steviegirl

What a good friend Hev has in having you around.

Hope she starts to feel better soon,

Both take care,

Jb

Thanks for letting us know she is ok!!very glad to here it,my nephew is doing the whole puberty,adolescant,AS thing,its not easy i know,send hev all my love please x >:D<<'>

Very glad to hear she is ok, and that she has you in her life to look out for her.

Lauren

Thanks for letting us know that Hev is OK. Puberty can be the pits with AS boys I know and should ever she wish to talk I can't solve her problems for her - but I can listen.

>:D<<'>

Oracle

Guest hallyscomet

Oh Thank you God Bless you, we know exactly how she feels, thank you for being there for her, we miss her and look forward to catching up with her the Leisure centre sounds great. Thank you for letting us know and let Hev know she is in our prayers >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Love

Hailey xx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Take care Hev.

I hope youre ok.

Im a mother of a pubesent as boy and hes starting to become a nightmare also.Everyone on here understands and cares weve all been there or are going to be there at some time.

Look forward to you being back on the boards with youre humour and wit even in times of trouble.

>:D<<'> So glad to hear that hev is ok. I have had an eye on the thread in the off topic all weekend.

Thankyou for letting us know. The very best of wishes to you , hev and her support network on here and in her personal life.

Lots of >:D<<'> for you all.

shaz

Hi Stevie girl and thank you for the thank you, if you know what I mean. We were all so worried about hev thats why I PM'ed you so we could all get some sleep. I am so pleased she is ok. I feel a special conection with Hev as she lives in my home town. Give her our love and best wishes.

Thank you to Hailey too for posting to tell us about the message here.

I am relatively new to the forum, so I dont know any of the members very well, but I read Hevs post and my heart went out to her, I hope she will be ok and feel a bit stronger soon, I will be thinking about her. xxx

I am pleased that Hev is ok.

As for Wendy - she is special - a very caring lady - and I can say that with the benefit of experience!

She and Nellie came to my rescue during a particularily black period in my life.

Hev - love and kisses- hang on in there.

Best wishes

HelenL

Helen you are making me blush now. :oops:

And yes everyone my name is Wendy AKA viper. I thought I could spare you my awful name. But the cat is out now. :lol:

Yer me to Helen. I never could stand my name. I think it's a fat persons name. Although I am getting a bit heavier I have never been fat, just had a fat name. :lol: