Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

Wooooohooooo

Got a letter from my consultant today, he's wrote that from my most recent MRI scan there are some improvements in the lesions in my liver which he said is good news :dance: There is still 8 in my liver but they are playing nicely and reducing in size :party: only took them 4 1/2 years to start reducing in size :blink: I've been living with the fear of them turning cancerous over the last 5 years which he thought they were initially until I had several biopsies, but said they may turn cancerous at any point. I felt like screaming from the roof tops, but as my kids don't know I could only share this joy with my partner quietly. So I thought I would share it with you guys and girls.

Well the fight isn't over yet, still got my pancreas and other tummy :sick: bits to sort yet, and they are still there and can be painful sometimes, but I finally feel like I am winning :dance: and won't have to go on the transplant list, well not yet anyway. Not a religious person but whoever decides when we go must have realised it ain't my time just yet.

Edited by lil_me

Lil me wonderful news >:D<<'> So sorry had no idea you were going through all this :o Look after yourself and may your recovery continue :pray:

Four and a half years sure is a long time hun - BUT - well worth the wait when it's good news :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Keep it up >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oracle

lilme.... something like that knocks everything else into perspective......So glad you've had good news about this. >:D<<'> :D

Lauren

Thanks everyone, needed to share it with someone, I rang my Dad and he cried, we haven't had good news for a while so I think part of it was shock.

LKS, I don't think many know tbh, I'm only 28 and not something I wanted to shout about, well not until now when I've had some good news. Hopefully the nightmares and insomnia may stop a bit now :D

>:D<<'> Lil_me >:D<<'>

That's wonderful news.

As Lauren said, when things happen like that, it really does put things in perspective.

Annie

xx

lilme - so pleased for you - will be sending lots of little prayers up for this good news to continue.

Take care,

Jb

>:D<<'> ..........lil me you brave girl, really glad you,ve got some good news........the clouds are breaking and the suns a comin out :D

>:D<<'> Lilme,

I'm sorry you've had it so rough but soooooo glad things are on the up for you. :thumbs::cheers: