adamsmum

Adam is starting to speak

Adam has said his fierst words today aged 7. He has said car tracter and yes whilst looking in a booklet for toys :D I am so happy and proud i actuly cryed. I thout he would never speak so this is so speciel. I cant wait to tell everyone. Hearing his voice today was the best sound ever.

awwwwwww :wub: that has just sent shivers down me, how very emotional. :wub:

Well done to all of you especially Adam >:D<<'> I bet this is now the start of something and soon he'll be talking so much you wont be able to stop him. :P

Well done Adam >:D<<'> :notworthy::whistle::dance::dance::whistle::notworthy:>:D<<'>

Awwwww that's wonderful news :wub: I'm a bit choked too. :tearful: I hope it's the first of many.

I look forward to the post where you're complaining about him swearing! ;)

Well done Adam!! :clap::clap::clap::thumbs:

Nellie >:D<<'>

Oh amazing news - thats just fantastic!! >:D<<'> :clap::clap:

I'd be :tearful: too - Logan is non-verbal at 3 and I know how I'd feel if it were him now let alone at 7.

Lynne x

Adam has said his fierst words today aged 7. He has said car tracter and yes whilst looking in a booklet for toys :D I am so happy and proud i actuly cryed. I thout he would never speak so this is so speciel. I cant wait to tell everyone. Hearing his voice today was the best sound ever.

OMG, I'm so happy for you, that's amazing!! >:D<<'> :P Boy, you must be ecstatic!! Did his voice sound like you were expecting it to??!! :D

I bet he'll go on in leaps and bounds from now, well done!!

~ Mel ~

Adamsmum,

How wonderful :tearful::tearful::)>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I'm so happy for you - will raise a glass to you and Adam tonight. :)

I bet you'll never forget this day!

K x

Hi,

That's lovely news :tearful:. I can't imagine how it must feel to hear how his voice sounds for the first time. Lets hope he continues with lots of new words.

Loulou xx

Brilliant news!!!

You can start looking forward to hearing all the gems he might come out with now, like the time I kept begging my mom for condoms when she asked what I wanted for tea. Turns out I meant poppadoms... :huh:

Well done Adam!

Emily

xxx

Oh fluffin' eck!!

If i wasn't a big, strong, tough as old boots BLERK I'd probably be blubbing too

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ;)

Hope it's the start of one of those 'quantum leaps', but whether that or a 'slow burner' FANTASTIC NEWS :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Very VERY best

BD :D

What's Adam said today?? Any new words??!! :dance:

~ Mel ~

we have had no more words yet but i can realy see hes trying by showing me picturs and so on. I realy think he will start to speak propaly soon im so proud we got him a hot wheels mag today he was realy happy we let you all know how it go's thanks for the support :D

Haven't been around for a while and i wanted to say that's fantastic news!! I'm so pleased for you both. :crying::wub::party::wub: