tmf

Is your housework neglected??

IS anybody else the same.....

I always think right i will have a quick look at the forum before doing housework, then before you know it 2 hrs have passed!!!!

Well this is me, thought i would just take a peek for 10 mins and without realising it nearly 2 hrs has passed..... :oops:

Yet another excuse to think of as to why the hoover is still out!!

He doesn't realise this forum is my escape......to be able to talk to people who have something in common with your own life/problems is very reassuring.

Anyway better sign of now before another hour goes by..... :D

Get a cleaner! LOL I had mine when I was working, and I haven't gotten rid of her since I stopped!! I still have to do day to day hoovering and dusting but dont need to worry about the big stuff!

Lynne x

Glad i'm not the only one,

amazing how much tidying you can do in 15 mins before o/h gets home,

not that i spend every minute on the forum of course LOL :oops:

but its so nice to know i'm not alone with the problems,

just to offload is a relief.

:robbie: (just liked the rabbit)

Edited by Alexandra

mine is totally neglected if im not playinging with kids, or trying to keep the peace,at work or on the forum. wen on earth am i supposed to get time 4 housework???????????????? :lol::lol::lol:

felt quite proud of myself got quite abit done today even ironed! Dont no why i bothered , sat watching corrie when dawned on me how peaceful it was raced upstairs to find ds had trashed bathroom. Wonderful mixture in the sink GP must think we drink oilatum. Now he is throwing lego around , dread going in his bedroom . what fun

my katie goes school for 2 and half hours 4 mornings a week and every day i promise myself im gonna have a good old clean,then i get in and log straight on here :lol: before i know it its time to pick her up and nothings been done :rolleyes:

mistaken housework as homework at first, but if its housework then defo guilty of neglecting if with coming on here, so I have to be very strict and disaplined though doesnt always work, I have a rule that I cant come on here now until I have done housework, Js Needs, my needs, Tjs Needs, then I have to also do a few rounds of the theory tests on my cd rom as I am trying, ( big try ) so I can then take my practicle driving test, sometimes though I have to neglect the housework or I wouldnt come on here and then try and catch up later.

but Yes time certainly does fly when your on here.

off now though off to do housework, and theory practice lol

JsMum

:( It's fitted in around looking after 2 ds's and teaching 3 days a week. 'Days off' are spent planning for the lessons taught on the days I work, marking and dealing with endless appointments for ds2. Feeling very low today trying to juggle everything. Ds 2 - severe autism etc etc sleeps for around 4 - 6 hrs per night - I often iron about 5 am before getting kids ready for school

Elun xxx

Its a pleasant swear word tho Brook :P:D

Bambi x

Pleasant!!! Pleasant!!!! PLEASANT!!!!! okay Bambi now I know you think it's pleasant what time shall

I expect you round tomorrow to do mine........ :P:whistle::whistle::D

Yes I can kill several hours here while the chaos piles up around me. Not that the forum is the reason, I can use just about anything as an excuse to get out of housework. I hate it with a vengeance!!! :wacko::wacko:

K x

well ive dropped k off at nursery,watched a bit of jeremy :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: and come straight on here :lol: i was gonna have a cuppa but theres no clean cups :D nick ever leaves me i reckon he will say this forum was the reason :lol::lol:

mistaken housework as homework at first, but if its housework then defo guilty of neglecting if with coming on here, so I have to be very strict and disaplined though doesnt always work, I have a rule that I cant come on here now until I have done housework, Js Needs, my needs, Tjs Needs, then I have to also do a few rounds of the theory tests on my cd rom as I am trying, ( big try ) so I can then take my practicle driving test, sometimes though I have to neglect the housework or I wouldnt come on here and then try and catch up later.

but Yes time certainly does fly when your on here.

off now though off to do housework, and theory practice lol

JsMum

Good luck with the theory! :pray:

So glad so many of you feel the same....... :notworthy::notworthy:

well ive dropped k off at nursery,watched a bit of jeremy :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: and come straight on here :lol: i was gonna have a cuppa but theres no clean cups :D nick ever leaves me i reckon he will say this forum was the reason :lol::lol:

Thats so typical of my morning......i like my start with good ol' Jeremy :wub:

:lol::lol:

IS anybody else the same.....

I always think right i will have a quick look at the forum before doing housework, then before you know it 2 hrs have passed!!!!

Well this is me, thought i would just take a peek for 10 mins and without realising it nearly 2 hrs has passed..... :oops:

Yet another excuse to think of as to why the hoover is still out!!

He doesn't realise this forum is my escape......to be able to talk to people who have something in common with your own life/problems is very reassuring.

Anyway better sign of now before another hour goes by..... :D

OH YES, exactly what happens to me. What time is it now.... :whistle: and nothing done.....

mines totally negelected , then i go mad and blitz and realise ive embarked on a huge task and then get all worked up !!!

before you know it , the wright stuff has finished , this morning , ive written an essay, done some research, watched the news and then its time to get my son again ..and the little mess i did tidy up , gets all messy again !!! aaagh

In my housework neglected ??? .............. Yes always, I should be at the shops now, should have changed the beds, washed up the breakfast things.... not to mention the floor needs hoovering and you can write your name in the dust etc etc etc.... But I am doing something much more important....sharing, listening and supporting, getting support and advice to/from all my lovely friends on this forum, so do I feel guilty Nah !!!!

Clare x

i find that my biggest problem is laundry i just cant keep on top of it, jon will change his clothes around 4 times a day including pants & socks, & he insists on putting it all in the wash basket even though hes only worn it for a few hours (i keep telling him to train daddy to use the wash basket insted of the floor) ......i wish :D

Must be something wrong with me I love housework and gardening. :wacko: I must be a bit wacko.

I do most of mine in the afternoon and do all my washing while I am cooking the evening meal and hang it out after dinner. Its usually dry by 10am. I do cheat though, when I am feeling lazy like not wanting to do the ironing, I hang the clothes straight on coat hangers and put them on the line, then take them straight from the line to the wardrobe as I hate sorting clothes, I do it straight from the line and dump the rest of the stuff that goes into drawers onto beds and make them put them away. I think if the washing is sorted and you have a dishwasher, it make the rest like light work.

Oh I love that feeling of putting my feet up with a cuppa and a nice clean home. I must be half mad as I look for stuff to do. :wacko:

;):)

i'm soooooooo jealous when my 3 are at school, i only have time to walk the dogs......... thats after i realise the time & get off the computer :ph34r:

I'm with you on that one Frag :D Lurve having a clean house :dance: and yes - i even quite like cleaning *hangs head in shame*.

.......Probably got more to do with the ocd-ish bit of me that can't rest until the house is organised - but still...... :whistle::rolleyes::lol: ..........

Totally ignored the housework today! AND the forum :o (the shame of it... :shame: ). I went shoppin'!! :dance: Had a nice cuppa (and a cake - but don't tell anyone :unsure:), got meself some pretty flowers and some cropped jeans for summer for �8 from Sains****s :dance::dance:

Happy days :D

Feeling very low today trying to juggle everything.

Elun - >:D<<'> - I'm sure we can ALL identify with that feeling :( . If i could give you some of my flowers, i would >:D<<'> Hope your day picks up for you xxx

Glad i'm not the only one,

amazing how much tidying you can do in 15 mins before o/h gets home,

not that i spend every minute on the forum of course LOL :oops:

but its so nice to know i'm not alone with the problems,

just to offload is a relief.

:robbie: (just liked the rabbit)

It doesn't help that im naturally lazy!!!! Iv'e got a few things to do but i generally wait until the house is in such a state that I have no choice some days ha ha ha :lol:

Must be something wrong with me I love housework and gardening. :wacko: I must be a bit wacko.

I do most of mine in the afternoon and do all my washing while I am cooking the evening meal and hang it out after dinner. Its usually dry by 10am. I do cheat though, when I am feeling lazy like not wanting to do the ironing, I hang the clothes straight on coat hangers and put them on the line, then take them straight from the line to the wardrobe as I hate sorting clothes, I do it straight from the line and dump the rest of the stuff that goes into drawers onto beds and make them put them away. I think if the washing is sorted and you have a dishwasher, it make the rest like light work.

Oh I love that feeling of putting my feet up with a cuppa and a nice clean home. I must be half mad as I look for stuff to do. :wacko:

;):)

Strange person defo a bit :wacko::wacko::wacko::lol:

Mind you i will be moving to a brand new house in 3 wks time and i think i will be the opposite.....mind you i think it might have something to do with the pc will be on the top floor and won't be running up 2 flights of stairs that often!! ;)

My problem with housework is that I can't do anything by halves. I can't just have a quick whizz round with the hoover for ten mins, it has to be every single inch, taking me over two hours. That's why I don't do it as often as I should, until I'm walking around on tippie toes feeling uncomfortable, then I have to blitz the place. Of course, if I hoover, I have to dust as well, or else the dust will 'infect' the floors, and then I have to change the beds, or the dust from the beds will fall onto the clean floors and before I know it I'm spending the whole day cleaning every inch and then I can't work up enough energy to tackle it again for another month!! :lol::lol: I'm sure I'm doing something wrong somewhere!! :o:lol:

~ Mel ~

I am exactly the same. Yesterday all i did was surf the net for info on ASD and fighting the LEA. I did nothing!!! Today i've actually hoovered,polished and mopped and gone shopping and taken the DS to the Dr's.

Lets see if i can get the ironing done tomorrow ;)

Yes I can kill several hours here while the chaos piles up around me. Not that the forum is the reason, I can use just about anything as an excuse to get out of housework. I hate it with a vengeance!!! :wacko::wacko:

K x

:o:o:o I thought you loved us ............We are just another excuse to avoid housework.The truth is out. :lol::lol::lol:

I live by myself and hoover about once a year. Dust about once every 6 months. Not cleaned my curtains since I moved in 3 1/2 years ago

well ive done mine today with 10 minutes to spare so here i am,well i havent hoovered or dusted but theres clean cups in the house :dance::dance:

:o:o:o I thought you loved us ............We are just another excuse to avoid housework.The truth is out. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Of course I love you all, how could you suggest otherwise?? :shame::shame: The forum is my life. :crying:

K x ;)

I'm meant to be cleaning sinks and the toilet BUT instead I'm sitting here drinking tea :D I will do those jobs in a minute though , I'll feel bad if I don't :( I have been good with my paperwork :D I've got letters going off left right and centre :lol: