hev

my positive thread

Asked if I could buy a shrimp, but pet shop said no, only for tropical tanks :(

Ah, but you could get a heater and light for the old tank and have a tropical shrimp tank :lol: :lol: But if DH asks, it was not my suggestion :lol:

Now where's my fudge donut and vanilla slice? :unsure::eat:

:lol: Mumble.....just finished my vanilla slice :wub: Kids finished their fudge donuts before I'd even unpacked the bags..... :lol: DS even ventured out of his room :o , and came downstairs to grab his and go straight back up again :rolleyes:

I've secretly bid on a tropical fish tank on the auction site....a big one.......sssshhhh, don't tell DH :ph34r:

Managed to cut back the bramble so that the back gate now opens ....... this is the gate we use none stop.

I think someone has given the bramble some 'miracle-gro' because it is going mad at the moment.

Louise

Run out of positives :tearful:

My babby managed until lunch time at playscheme - got a call saying he was hitting his head on the wall, and could i go get him please - now feel like a sh*t mum for sending him................ Why can't i get it right, i try so hard.

Think i'd best clear off now >:D<<'>

My babby managed until lunch time at playscheme - got a call saying he was hitting his head on the wall, and could i go get him please - now feel like a sh*t mum for sending him................ Why can't i get it right, i try so hard.

Oh poor both of you. It wasn't you, the playscheme wasn't right that's all. Shame he didn't enjoy it. Hope it doesn't put you off trying another time.

Karen

x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Smiley. You're not a bad mum! We've got to try these things or we never know.

Okay, both my kids ate what I made for dinner tonight without complaint and actually liked it! Blooming amazing.

Think i'd best clear off now >:D<<'>

smiley if you clear off i will come and hunt you down >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> you not a bad mum you a brilliant mum >:D<<'>

I'm off to see harry potter and then taking my dd's for a meal

also played golf (well pitch and putt) for the first time today, and despite the other 3 having played loads before I cam a very respectable second :D :D :D

Sun is shining for 3rd day in a row.

Managed to get ES school trousers for �5

Decorator has finished his bit of the bathroom.

Louise

Simpsons Movie was great (if you go, make sure you stay to the very end of the credits), but I ate way too much chocolate and I don't feel too well now :sick: :sick:

Simpsons Movie was great (if you go, make sure you stay to the very end of the credits), but I ate way too much chocolate and I don't feel too well now :sick: :sick:

Mumble is obvious very sick indeed : she says she ate toooo much chocolate :o .......I didn't think Mumble COULD eat too much chocolate - I assumed there was no such thing as 'too much' for her.

I hope you are feeling better Mumble ... you better try and take it easy on the chocolate for the next 24hrs. :eat1:

Louise

I'm squeezing my positive in quickly before midnight :lol:

Dragged DS 13 out with me and girlies today...he he he......to a farm :devil: I know it's cruel, but it had to be done, he hasn't seen daylight for weeks :shame: His humiliation didn't end there though...oh noooooooooooo........Mum was driving, so Dad's moosic (Stereophonics, Kaiser Chiefs etc) all put away.....and out came Andrew Lloyd Webber, Robson and Jerome. :clap: ............and, and, guess what I caught him tapping his fingers along too. :whistle: .....Hooked On Classics :lol: He denies it of course :shame: But the girlies and I know the truth ;)

Erm, think I remember reading 4ft :ph34r: Comes with the fish too..............all because the lady loves shrimps :lol::lol:

I was outbidded :( Luckily DH none the wiser, so I will spend a week away planning my next move :devil:

Smiley >:D<<'>

Managed to cut both boys's hair using the clippers; AND as YS said " I didn't scream at all" - it was true, he didn't scream but he did keep wriggling and demandind water to rinse his mouth out etc

However ar least now they both look as though they might belong to the human race rather a strange tribe of Monsters from the Highlands.

Then they tried out the new shower (seperately) with no real problems.

Louise

:notworthy: Louise

Took YEARS for JP to tolerate clippers, well done!

We got the clippers because at the time ES was horrendous at the Barbers, wriggling, running off etc and since this was one of the jobs DH would do DH was getting annoyed with an 9+yr old who wouldn't 'behave' at the Barbers.

We got the clipper set and initally DH did both boys but then one day he got annoyed with YS for wriggling (when he was 5) so he gave up doing it ...this meant it became another 'Mummy job'.

ES still hates having his hair done and has to be bribed with PC time - however once he is sitting there he tends to tolerate it not too badly.

Ys has calmed down as well.

I just ignore the screams LoL and remind YS how stupid he looks with half his hair cut. Ys loves his hair once it's cut - he goes up to everyone and tells them how smart he is now!

Managed to get DD's hair washed today.

Now going to pick up Madam's new glasses.

Louise

my positive today,i came home from shops and steve had scrubbed the whole of downstairs spotless and mopped the floors :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: i was very surprised and pleased and choked

my positive today,i came home from shops and steve had scrubbed the whole of downstairs spotless and mopped the floors :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: i was very surprised and pleased and choked

Oh wow! >:D<<'> and :notworthy: and :thumbs: for Steve!

You lucky thing.

Does he want to do mine??

Both dd's had their hair cut at the hair dressers (I usually do it). Got some of their new school uniform. Took them to see the Simpsons movie. I'm going to take myself off sometime all on my own to see Transformers because it looks good! :dance:

We are just back from the Harry Potter film.

Oooo, it was good, I cried twice.

Also saw the trailer for The Golden Compass, from the Philip Pullman books - got a lump in my throat just watching the trailer, can't wait!

I saw Lee!!! :wub: :wub: Unfortunately I was on the bus and he was on the pavement outside the Joseph theatre and the bus was doing unusually speedy down the Strand so I had to do an owl type neck maneauvor to get as much Lee :wub: :wub: viewing in as possible :lol: :lol:

Not sure I've got a positive for today ....it's been vey much a 'nothing' day. Not really sure why.

Louise

Not sure I've got a positive for today ....it's been vey much a 'nothing' day. Not really sure why.

Louise

So no fights, meltdowns or teenage hormonal surges then? :angry:

No one died yet from experimental Roman cookery?

YS isn't fermenting fish sauce in an amphora under the bed?

It's very quiet... :unsure:

Too quiet...

Count your blessings fast :lol:

Mumble...seriously jealous!...at least a very definate good note for the weekend..so..despite being envious I'm glad at least one of saw him in the flesh..and what nice flesh it is :devil::):)

Louise...definately count a quiet nothing sort of happened day as a good one :)..at least they help you store up energy for the next manic day!

My positive is that I have managed to go for 2 whole days with no tea, sugar, choccy or anything at all containing sugar!...I'm still at the phase where I'd sell each and everyone of you for just a quiet slurp of sugar laden tea, but my willpower is astounding even me - perhaps when I've sorted this I can move onto sorting the ciggie thing - again! :(

I had a bad day with food on thursday and it was apparent I can't even eat a simple tin of baked beans without feeling ill..seems a prob I had with yeast overgrowth in my tum has come back with a vengence and despite me ignoring that fact for several months it has now got to the point where I need to act. I am nearly intolerant of my own body!...let alone all the foods I'm intolerant to!..my tummy boasting a kind of 8 months preggers appeal at moment.

So..sugar feeds yeast..and I have been living on a cadburys meal replacement program for last 6 months, coupled with a huge desire to drink copious amounts of tea every day laden with brown sugar (cos thats better for you :whistle:

So decided enough was enough on thursday..I'd like my old self back not this worn out bloated looking version!

I feel like Rocky:)

i would love to cut out caffeine but i cant,i have about 20 coffees a day which no doubt explains my manic state most of the time,ive really tried to give up coffee but i felt ill

well done llisa for cutting out sugar for 4 days :thumbs:

Louise

That was me trying to be half way positive.....

if you want the truth Bard : I got shouted at by ES.

Madam was mainly good ...as long as you didn't ask her to do anything when she um'ed about it so much you wondered if it was worth the bother.

YS has been as high as a kite all day .... with volume to match. He has been extra 'bouncy'. Definetly needs to climb the stairs at Elcho Castle soon (another 7 days to go)

DH has spent most of the day in front of the machine - what's new.

In theory he was uppose to be decorating our bedroom this last week whilst on holiday .... he was done NOTHING towards it.

Louise

It is just outside Perth. So about 25 miles from where we live.

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/pert...stle/index.html

It is the next place he (YS) is going to with the Young Archeologist Club (YAC)...next Saturday

Bard suggested the YAC to me for YS because she though he might enjoy it .... she was right.

Louise

bards always right :thumbs: take no notice of whatever i say cos im always wrong :lol:

I've noticed that Bard is always right over the last few months (both here and elsewhere)..... can't comment on the second statement yet. :lol:

Louise