Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

have a lovely time tonight Mel - you deserve it.

i have bought myself a little bottle of red wine which i am going to drink. My hubby is in Portugal at the moment - golfing. The weather has been pretty awful so there is a god :devil::devil::devil:

Painted the fence today. Hubby has been meaning to do this for ages. M saw the fence once painted and said it looked like tomato soup. :hypno::hypno: I think it looks quite good. :ninja::ninja:

I really should make the effort - farrrrrrr to much weight gain in the past coupla years, and i don't like it :tearful: . I'll get there .... one day ..... eventually .... honest... :unsure::whistle:

Typical woman - say one thing one day - then go and do the exact opposite the next........... :rolleyes::lol:

:unsure::unsure: My friend wants to go along to WW, and wants me to go along with her :unsure: and after having a think, i want to go too

What's it like - is it scary????? :unsure::unsure:

Edited by smiley

im back from my hols il post ina bit about them!!! Anyway somehow (lord knows how) ive managed to stay the same whoo! So il be back on the diet tomorrow!!!! How is everyone else doing? >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I'm dreading weigh in on Wednesday...those couple of pooh diet days on hols have left me feeling bloated, even though I've been back on track since getting home.

I refuse to get on our scales, because I know it'll really affect me if I've put more than a pound or two on.....so I'm awaiting my fate :rolleyes:

I had a very bad day, diet-wise, yesterday. :(

~ Mel ~

We all have good and bad diet days, for a range of reasons. Please don't let it get to you lik it did before.

We all have good and bad diet days, for a range of reasons. Please don't let it get to you lik it did before.

Thanks for the support zaman. :)>:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

starting my diet tomorrow :rolleyes:

baggy dont eat the chocolate,remember a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips :lol:

I didn't Hev....DH got home from the gym and sat with a plate of scrummy thick buttered toast, with lashings of peanut butter.............I looked blooming rabid I was drooling so much :lol::lol:

I miss toast :rolleyes:

Went for my weigh in......and lost 3 lb :o:o

Can't quite believe it... I'm off on hoiday again to overeat, because it works :thumbs::lol:

My total is now 16.5 lb which I still can't get my head around :wacko:

Maybe I will fit into those gold lycra hot pants for the Greenwich meet up :curlers:

Guest Lya of the Nox

i have been told it is better to eat regularly than not to loose weight and to drink lots of water

i am now on a diet, my cholesterol is 7, so i have no sanctuary any more, sam wont go out and buy me choccy when i sooo need it lol

but could float off, with the water i drinking for the lithium

:whistle:

so i am here now, i am dieting: no..............................................................................

That fab Baggy - my official weigh in is tomorrow but jumped on the scales today and think i have put on 1lb. Oh well so what....... i will see what official weigh day reflects and just start again!

Forbay

Seriously I need to get back on track. I've not stopped eating everything in sight since I left hospital. I've now gained about 11lbs in the last 5 weeks! :crying: I'm making myself feel so ill so why do I keep eating this rubbish. :unsure: I have to do this, I can feel myself getting fatter and my clothes slowly not fitting anymore. :crying:

I searched and searched for the scales this morning and couldn't find them, don't know where DH has hidden them. I REALLY need to know how things are going just to reassure myself I haven't put on, trouble is, if I have, then I'll REALLY wish I hadn't found them! :unsure::o

~ Mel ~

Guest Lya of the Nox

i tried on my party frocks last nite and decided i want a brown paper bag to wear.

but i am not sure i can exercise just yet, and i am trying hard to eat well

magic knickers are a from of torture, my poor insides get sore from wearing them

:crying:

Okay dokey.

Here is our diet thread and here's the plan.

Everyone who wants to join, can weigh themselves this week and then in the following weeks they can let us know their weight changes each week. Maybe, we could also say how much exercise we have done.

I weigh myself on a Tuesday morning so will let you know how I get on this week.

There is also a personal weight tracker that we can use. If people would like the link let me know and you can use this to track your weight changes. I will send this to you via PMs. More importantly it is free.

Any other suggestions are most welcome.

Forbsay

Well

I havn't been on this thread for a while, I got my scales, worked out how to use them, and have decided that weight is not the issue it is more that everything is heading south, so other than standing on my head all day, will have to spend some time firming everything up. It is funny that the height weight charts say that I am fine, but in my new cossie, yuck!!!!! I am about 5ft 7 and the scales say 8 stone 4lbs so the weight is fine, I know you lot will probably say "oh you skinny thing shut up moaning" that is what my DH says, but I seem to have this out of proportion thing going on with the rear end, it looks like it belongs to someone else, and as for the top half, well the less said the better. Saggy is my new middle name.

So gym/running in addion to my regular yoga will be the norm. Firm up the bod is my new mantra for spring. I will shut up now. I just thought I should let you know why I hadn't posted on this thread for a bit.

Harmony x

I seem to have this out of proportion thing going on with the rear end, it looks like it belongs to someone else, and as for the top half, well the less said the better. Saggy is my new middle name.

So gym/running in addion to my regular yoga will be the norm.

Don't forget the sports bra, harmony. :bounce::bounce::whistle:

I'm going to try and go running every day this week as I've been quite lazy recently and I also found the scales! :whistle:

~ Mel ~

I've been saved! :dance::lol: Got an important, big, (boring) ol' meeting this thursday morning - so can't start WW this week.............

(Seemed like a good excuse to me.............. :rolleyes:;) )

Monkey says not to worry, he likes mummy 'a bit squishy'. Gawd bless my son - must remember to give him that extra beating................. :tearful::crying::lol:

You on about :bounce::bounce: 's again Mel?

All together now layyydeeeessss.....

Dooooooooo your :bounce::bounce: hang low,

Do they wobble :unsure: to-and-fro :unsure: ,

Can you tie then in a knot :wacko: ,

Can you tie them in a bow :hypno::sick: ............

Sorry - only three hours sleep last night - i've gone beyond tired, am now at downright stupid! :shame:

Don't forget the sports bra, harmony. :bounce::bounce::whistle:

I'm going to try and go running every day this week as I've been quite lazy recently and I also found the scales! :whistle:

~ Mel ~

Mel, good point, will go and get one.

Harmony x

You on about :bounce::bounce: 's again Mel?

All together now layyydeeeessss.....

Dooooooooo your :bounce::bounce: hang low,

Do they wobble :unsure: to-and-fro :unsure: ,

Can you tie then in a knot :wacko: ,

Can you tie them in a bow :hypno::sick: ............

Sorry - only three hours sleep last night - i've gone beyond tired, am now at downright stupid! :shame:

Hehe, not that I'm obsessed or anything! :whistle:

~ Mel ~

I've had a really bad upset tum today so have hardly eaten anything. Probably just about cancels out yesterday, though. :whistle:

~ Mel ~