Mumble

The Screaming Thread

I have a feelthy mind, 'cos at first read I thought this said 'Turning me on'!! :o:ph34r::lol:

Boho :devil:

Oh he can still do that after 31 years as well :lol:

*exits thread all giggly & blushing*

Edited by pearl

Cheers Baggy, I feel a bit better now. >:D<<'>

Oh, and Bid and Bard, I have a confession to make .................. I'm really good at wallpapering!! Mwahahahahahaha!! :whistle:

~ Mel ~

Cheers Baggy, I feel a bit better now. >:D<<'>

Oh, and Bid and Bard, I have a confession to make .................. I'm really good at wallpapering!! Mwahahahahahaha!! :whistle:

~ Mel ~

You're coming to Greenwich?

*innocent smile*

:ph34r:

You're coming to Greenwich?

*innocent smile*

:ph34r:

Why, you're bringing a roll of wallpaper with you??!! :blink:

~ Mel ~

I was thinking along the lines of a Mel-sized sack, and a bit of scrobbling.

Then I'd post you to Pearl.

I'd send her straight on to bid (no offence mel) I have Odd Job Phil now to cope with all those tasks that reduce us to tears & swearing :thumbs: If only I could get him to live in my cupboard.

Still no heating and hot water, roll on tomorrow, I feel smelly and cold.

Had to take the girlies swimming today, out of desperation, just to have a shower :lol:

This morning DH discovered both his wing mirrors smashed off his car, in bits, with no one elses being touched. I'm praying all the probs we had with local youths last year arn't starting up again...........sometimes DH's job is :(

I'd send her straight on to bid (no offence mel) I have Odd Job Phil now to cope with all those tasks that reduce us to tears & swearing :thumbs: If only I could get him to live in my cupboard.

I want an Odd Job Phil, can you post him to me in a large jiffy? :D

I want an Odd Job Phil, can you post him to me in a large jiffy? :D

Nooooo, he's mine, all MINE, I tells ya! Anyhoo Mr p would be distraught if we lost him :lol:

Totally off topic, but is anyone else's :lol: emoticon flashing on and off............mine are, and it's getting freaky :unsure:

Er, no, how much booze did you bring back from France? :drunk:

I have just found one of my own, 'Dr C' (he really does have a PhD :clap: )

He does everything, including plumbing :wub::wub:

I actually kissed his business card after he'd left I was so happy! :lol::shame:

But he's mine I tell you, all mine!! :devil:

Boho :dance:

I actually kissed his business card after he'd left I was so happy! :lol::shame:

So get him to do your wallpapering. Wearing nothing but his mortar board. :devil:

He told you it was his business card? :shame:

:devil: Sorry, smut again....... :ph34r:

Er, no, how much booze did you bring back from France? :drunk:

Ok, so why am I the only forum member with insane looking flashing :lol: emoticon :unsure:

Help :tearful: I'm scared to use the :ninja: one..............what if it actually does ninja me?

*quakes*

Mine aren't flashing, but they're not in the same order anymore!! :o

Boho :ph34r:

I thought the order had changed as the :rolleyes: smiley which I use a lot has migrated to the right. :unsure:

K x

Just found out that with Tax Credits, you are meant to deduct Stakeholder Pension payments from your income!!

I never realised, and it's not possible to reclaim for all those years we got less Child tax Credits than we should have done!! :crying:

Oh b*gger :tearful:

Boho :(

Bid >:D<<'>

We only found out by accident that we had to deduct DH's pension payments from his income a few years back, and his are 11%. Up until that point, no one had said a word, and we were non the wiser.

:(>:D<<'> Baggy

It does say about Stakeholder Pensions, but there's reams to read through :( So my own fault really :shame:

Trying to look on the plus side, I've only been working for 3 and a half years, so it could have been worse, plus I only pay in a little...but still :(

Boho :o

Edited by bid

:tearful::tearful::tearful:

My hairdresser at my last appointment assured me I'd suit a darker colour on my hair.

I've been blonde forever.

I took the plunge today, after DH convinced me I'd look fab, and bought a chestnut brown dye.

I look like the living dead.

Edited by Bagpuss

Ach, Baggy, I bet you dont, it just takes a while for you to adjust to such a drastic colour change!! I bet you look stunning,really!!

Esther x

You heartless lot :lol:

Off to hairdressers this morning.

Getting a radical new hair cut and some advice...........DH likes the colour, maybe he likes being married to the Bride of Dracula :o

Who knows maybe it will grow on me..............I vant to dreenk your blurd :ph34r:

Aarrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wallbash::wallbash:

Auriel has to go for an interview for his passport application!!

According to an article I read recently hardly anyone gets called :crying:

Boho :angry:

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHH :wallbash:

Got home this morning after work to find that DH has moved the bedroom around, and I mean completely changed it around!! So now I'm sleeping on the 'wrong' side of the bed and where my feet should be! I have found it so difficult to sleep today because I'm aware that things aren't in the right place the dressing table the clock that I HAVE to look at etc....

I'm back to work tonight and just feel so tired :tearful:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

i cant find my purse or mobile,no money in purse but its annoying,i know its in the house somewhere :wallbash:

i cant find my purse or mobile,no money in purse but its annoying,i know its in the house somewhere :wallbash:

Perhaps one of the DOLLS nicked it. Perhaps you've got The Amityville Dollshouse.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahah :ph34r::ph34r:

Hope you find it soon, hen :)

You have checked the airing cupboard havn't you Hev? :whistle: