Mumble

The Screaming Thread

Arghhhhhh!!!! Now I need a micro USB cable. Just found a normal one, a mini one and even a square one but can't find the micro one. Was going to copy the pictures off the camera that I haven't been able to charge batteries for since the charger decided making batteries explode is fun. Arghh!!!

On a side note: BD I was more thinking; you're one sandwich short of a picnick. ;):P:D

EDIT: Corrected terrible English. Didn't notice it till I read the quote of myself in Bard's post.

Edited by David Matthew Baker

On a side note: BD I was more think you're one sandwich short of a picnick. ;):P:D

That's probably because he ate it.

Stoooooooooooooopid LSA who thinks headbanging (in an empty classroom - under a table) to the point of going lightheaded is 'attention seeking' :wallbash::tearful:

Masssssssive meltdown all evening - and sleepwalking / waking up screaming since bedtime........ :crying::tearful:

Don't like being the mummy tonight :tearful::(

Thank you Clare >:D<<'>

Thankfully things are calmer now - i've just got the 'wind knocked out of me mummy day' (not to mention the bite marks :( ). Always, after a bad couple of days with monkey - i have a day of nearly :tearful:, and feeling pathetic.......

Had a walk with doggie - that's not worked.

Had a stroll round town - that's not worked.

Was going to go for a swim - but pool's shut :fight:

Tried to sit down with a good book - couldn't get into it.....and got all fidgety :hypno:

Had a potter around the house - and that's not worked.......

I'm going to put today down as a bad'un, and start again tomorrow. :pray:

Ho hum. >:D<<'>

Nope, i've been a good girl and resisted the urge - (but i have tried a jammy dodger, a packet of crisps, and a slice of Dr Who cake! :oops::shame::ph34r:)

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

i need a great big scream :wallbash::wallbash: hate this pc i got,its like something from the dark ages,my god it takes so long to do the simplist thing :angry: i actually feel like chucking it out the window but im resisting it,im getting a new one in sept when some money comes through but its so b******** frustrating in the meantime :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

How are you supposed to arrange a meeting if the people you need to be there don't respond to your emails? This does not bode well :(

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Did a marathon swim at the pool did 30 laps as it was freezing :wallbash: I forgot to take my wetsuit - took too long to get home now I feel all shaky think I am catching the flu :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: the water was beautiful once I warmed up it was getting out and home as I also forgot my tote bag so had to run home in my swim suit. :crying:

Now I have a migraine and the shakes. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: doh!!!!

Winter is two weeks away :notworthy::wallbash::rolleyes::wallbash:

Right I am going to have a argh moment that has nothing to do with AS

Flipping bad French lesson with 'ello 'ello pronunciations....Officer Crabtree would be proud of some of the things my daughter is being taught, then praised for. She gets home and I have to teach her all over again!

The classic to day....written how it's said

jeamy le glassy for jem le glass (jaime le glac�)

jeamy le pom for jem le pom (jaime le pomme)...which incidentally the children were told it meant

I like potatoes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Right I am going to have a argh moment that has nothing to do with AS

Flipping bad French lesson with 'ello 'ello pronunciations....Officer Crabtree would be proud of some of the things my daughter is being taught, then praised for. She gets home and I have to teach her all over again!

The classic to day....written how it's said

jeamy le glassy for jem le glass (jaime le glac�)

jeamy le pom for jem le pom (jaime le pomme)...which incidentally the children were told it meant

I like potatoes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Quelle horreur!!

:o

K x

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Why don't people follow rules?

And why does it upset me so much when I see people breaking rules even when what they are doing has no impact on me? :tearful: :tearful: :tearful:

:tearful: that's for the bullies

:tearful: that's for the other bullies

:tearful: that's for the rude dinner lady

:tearful: that's for the way my supervisor thinks it's OK to treat me

:tearful: that's for all the people who lie and play power games

:tearful: that's just because I've had enough

I'm gonna have a scream even though I know I shouldn't but..............

Due to my absolutely gorgeous expanding figure (and I do mean that in a nice way :) ) I can't find any clothes that fit me :tearful: Found, what I thought were going to be loose fitting trousers in my draw put them on and well talk about cut me in half!! Worse than the pair of jeans I wore to work the other night and they were bad I had to change into tracksuit bottoms half way through the night!!

KA :tearful:

I'm gonna have a scream even though I know I shouldn't but..............

Due to my absolutely gorgeous expanding figure (and I do mean that in a nice way :) ) I can't find any clothes that fit me :tearful: Found, what I thought were going to be loose fitting trousers in my draw put them on and well talk about cut me in half!! Worse than the pair of jeans I wore to work the other night and they were bad I had to change into tracksuit bottoms half way through the night!!

KA :tearful:

Please, please buy some maternity trousers, I beg you!! :pray::pray:

You should have seen the Kazman's face when you kindly showed him your tum and undone jeans! :lol::lol:

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

Please, please buy some maternity trousers, I beg you!! :pray::pray:

You should have seen the Kazman's face when you kindly showed him your tum and undone jeans! :lol::lol:

Boho :dance:

you will be pleased to know Bid I have brought some maternity trousers.

I didn't see his face was he like this :o :o blush blush :lol:

you will be pleased to know Bid I have brought some maternity trousers.

I didn't see his face was he like this :o :o blush blush :lol:

Or it might have been :o:o:ph34r::ph34r: or even :wub::wub:

Boho :devil:

I'm sad. :(

Don't know why - just am. :tearful:

Hmph.

Don't be sad smiley, have a hug >:D<<'>

have another hug >:D<<'>

Have a smile to put on until your real one comes back :)

be grateful that you are not unpacking B's bag after his trip, because he hates showers and will only have baths.

And there were no baths 'but I did wash...'

And I've just found the remains of the packed lunch he took with him on Friday :sick:

sorry youre feeling so sad, your posts are usually so upbeat they make me SMILE, or Laugh out load :lol: It happens to us all sometimes, probably more of us on this forum then the general population! Do something nice for yourself, phone a friend, large glass of something! Take care. Enid

I've been feeling very ill since last Thursday. Just don't seem to be getting any better. Every morning I wake up and feel just the same and it's a struggle to get through each day, I'm getting quite scared. Can't get a docs appointent until Thursday. :tearful:

~ Mel ~

>:D<<'>

It's the way that you stick the top bit on, then smooth it down to the bottom, and then the top section peels off and smothers you. And when you try and extract yourself, it rips like ...wet paper. And you remember how expensive it is per roll.

I still have nightmares about wallpapering our lounge when we lived Up North, The bubbles. The Horror!.

Apparently Mr P is good at that sort of thing...maybe pearl would loan him out for a weekend?

I'd lend you mine, but the work, although exquisite and flawless, would be finished in a decade or two.

Which is why I know just how evil wallpaper can be.

I have had a headache :hypno:

I have cried :crying:

I have pulled off the two strips it had taken me about two hours to put up :wallbash:

I had a (small) tantrum and threw away the pasting brush :angry:

I have gone back to plan A involving loads of sanding, two lots of undercoat and sod the imperfections :ph34r:

I shall now drink wine :wine:

Boho :(

Bid, Mel & Smiley >:D<<'>

What about me?

Bid has made me relive the trauma I thought I'd buried for over a decade and a half. Did I mention that the lounge in question was 28' long?

Wallpaper *shudders*

Wallpaper paste takes a long time to get out of your hair you know, if you've been swaddled by possessed paper.

Remembers

It was like an enactment of Frodo in Shelob's lair.

Edited by Bard

Apparently Mr P is good at that sort of thing...maybe pearl would loan him out for a weekend?

:unsure: not my Mr p, sorry.

He is good at:

1. Flatpack furniture

2. Amateur dramatics

3. Tuning me out

I am happy to loan him out for those purposes, if I can swap him for someone who can:

1. Put up shelves

2. Paint the surfaces intended for paint

3. Do above without 2 years of nagging first.

3. Tuning me out

I have a feelthy mind, 'cos at first read I thought this said 'Turning me on'!! :o:ph34r::lol:

Boho :devil:

Edited by bid

What about me?

Bid has made me relive the trauma I thought I'd buried for over a decade and a half. Did I mention that the lounge in question was 28' long?

Wallpaper *shudders*

Wallpaper paste takes a long time to get out of your hair you know, if you've been swaddled by possessed paper.

Remembers

It was like an enactment of Frodo in Shelob's lair.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I am never, ever doing wallpaper again!! :ph34r::crying:

Boho :wine: