pookie170

The Batcave

Cinderella Boy starts packing up his Super-duper Cleaning Kit, whingeing all the while.

"Bloomin' modern-day superheroes with all their graphic violence. Whatever happened to the good old days when a fight scene was all ZAP POW KAZOWIE and lots of witty banter? I blame the children. Does he know how hard it is to get blood out of this pinny? No consideration, some people :shame: When I get back, he can unclog the eyeballs from the hoover nozzle, see how he likes it..."

And so he heads off (but not in a blood-spurting Judgey way) to the newly-created Carnage Corner, wondering which would be most effective to stop the Judge's outbursts - ritalin, prozak or the traditional large frying pan to the side of the head :fight:

In a concrete bunker some fifty feet beneath a disused milking barn on a ramshackle farm just outside of Godalming the leather clad, jackbooted figure of Chief Interrogator Simon Simper (known to his friends as? ? ? ?cos he hasn?t got any friends) marches back and forth in front of the bound figure before him.

�So, Thredd, � he (as his job title would so aptly imply) interrogates, his hand whipping forward to deliver a stinging blow to his captive?s cheek, �Tell me the names of your accomplices, or I will spank you some more!�

�NEVER!� the judge declares staunchly, �My lips are sealed; though I would advise that, in so far as the spanking-as-a-method-of-torture department goes, you?re really barking up the wrong tree? Lost all sense of feeling in that area of my anatomy after a serious accident involving industrial strength itching powder, a sequined codpiece and a large pot of vanishing cream? Nerve endings were cooked to a frazzle?�

�So, think you?re a harda**, eh? Well we have other methods at our disposal. How do you think you?d cope with a red-hot needle inserted under your fingernails? GUARD ? bring me the needle and Thredd!!�

�Erm, what exactly was it you wanted to know again?�

�Their names, you cowardly fool, their names?�

�Ah, well there?s Suze Unfeasiblylargeladybumpdirtypillowschestydumplings, Legs Akimbo, Melon?s O?Plenty, Lau?� ?

�Enough� Do you think I?m stupid enough to swallow this bull****?� ?

�You mean that?s really a moustache on your lip?� ?

�They sound like the kind of ridiculous characters you?d find in a Viz comic or some sort of hackneyed, third rate comedy James Bond spoof! Now what are their REAL names?�

�Erm, can?t help you there, I?m afraid old son�?

Some hours later, the Judges hideously abused body is dragged unconscious back to its cell. �Hard to imagine how a man could do that to himself� Simper ponders, �I like a curry as much as the next man, but?� and he shudders, as goose bumps suddenly pucker his flesh. He picks up the telephone and quickly taps in a number ? no mean trick, as it?s an old-fashioned rotary dial model.

�No, sir, we couldn?t break him. He?s got nerves of steel, a will of iron, knuckles of brass and teeth of balsa?What?s that? A doppelganger you say? Someone who looks just like him? A replicant? A carbon copy? Yes, I get the picture ? four times in fact, I?m not an imbecile you know! And you got it to do what? The entire staff compliment of a junior school? My God, sir, that?s ingenious! And they bought it? They really think it was really him? They?ve no idea at all and they think he?s finally wigged out completely? The Nation up in arms? Baying for them all to be hunted down like dogs and clapped in irons? And the teachers were all replicants too? Pig?s blood and dog food? The same cybernetics corporation we?ve commissioned for the T2000? And they?ve taken him back to their hideout? And you really think this short hand, cop-out, telephone dialogue plot divulge can work? Can their expectations really be that low? They can if it?s baddad? My god, sir, that?s sneaky even by your standards! Yes, I think so too; we really HAVE got them this time.�? ? ? ? ? ?

Meanwhile, the hordes (whoreds?) of journalists arrive at the site of the massacre to find that their anonymous tip-off were slightly wonky.

Instead of the tangled remains of the staff that they expected, the journos finds that their 'scoop of the century' turns out to be a rather meek chap in a pinny and pink marigold gloves, dragging a suspiciously noonoo-like hoover. All he will tell them is that the school has a new 'statement conformity officer' and that despite Jamie O'liver's claims, Limburgers will not be on the school menu after all.

Trying to salvage the story, a few of them ask to meet the new SCO, so Cinderella Boy wheels out the latest animatronic member of staff. With 36 arms and 27 legs (the rest had legged it, apart from the odd one that hopped it :lol: ) it looks like some futuristic Hindu god with a side order of Manga mechanical mayhem monster.

"Meet Vishus, the god of Fair Play," says CB. "He has been programmed with all the relevant SEN Codes of Practice and networked with all the classroom computers, so he can immediately respond to any violations or contraventions. He also acts as Playground Monitor to prevent bullying and the use of dinner ladies as LSAs. We tried to make him look more friendly by having him hold his arms open in a gesture of openness and friendship, but I'm afraid he just looks like a cut-rate Flasher of the North."

"So what does it do to staff who have broken the rules?"

"Ah :whistle: not quite sure, really. But whatever it is, It's not my fault, it's just the way the system works."

Hearing the catchphrase of LEAs across the country, Vishus turns his laser glaze on CB, but CB uses the codeword to calm him. "1:1 support".

Having held the front pages for the 'scoop of the century', the papers have no option but to print the story, calling it 'the greatest breakthrough in education since unsliced wholemeal bread'. The government, quick to recognise a bandwagon, immediately promise an SCO for every school in the country :pray:

Before they can ask him how one person managed to build and program such a high-tech robot in one afternoon, CB does his famous vanishing act and sneaks back to the Batcave with his trusty team of techno-squirrels. He spends the rest of the evening chasing the Judge round the Batcave, whacking him round the side of the head with an outsize rubber frying pan, while the Judge cries out "But it's so pass�! Vic and Bob did it to death!" until CB is convinced he's the real thing once more.

Mel helps herself to tea and herb nerbs, smiling to herself as she pictures the judge running around the cave chased by CB in pretty pinny. what a night! The batphone is quiet, the other heroes are out or asleep. moving the Judges copy of playbat off the table she puts her feet up and sips her tea.

how purple are the judges bruises?

will anything exciting happen today?

find out in the next gripping? instalment........

The rest of the angels arrive back at the Batcave after having a girly night out :dance: well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :thumbs: . They managed to get last minute tickets to see 'hunky blokes' :wub::notworthy:, the local version of the Chippendales......... Without going into too much detail, the girls were having a great time until the :police: were called and issued the girls with a caution :shame: No sooner had the angels walked back into the cave, Mel began to tell them of seeing CB chasing the Judge while hitting him with the frying pan :fight: "Oh my gawd" said Legs while multi-tasking, (listening and making the tea B)) "where is the poor fella?" says Suze, grabbing the Sudocrem out of the Bat first aid box. "he's sprawled out on his Bat-man-bed" said Mel, double checking that Suze had Sudocrem and not vanishing cream :rolleyes: . "right", said Suze, "I'm going to tend to the little soldier, if I'm not back in 10 minutes come and find me". All the while, CB was in his 'intelligent grotto' surrounded by his trusty techno-squirrels and his new bestest ever invention Vishus........just what was CB up to this time??????

Mel sits in the cave watching the tumbleweed breeze through, she coughs "ahem" AHEMAHEMEMEMEM it echos. Suze is still applying sudocrem to the Judge, vishnu-noo wafted around the cave so it gleams (apart from the irritating tumbleweed). she puts a Meatloaf cd on the player and warbles away to herself. (not easy with sore throat).

Where are the :bat: 's?

has the rubber frying pan seen its last?

has everyone got the sudocrem mixed up with the vanishing creme? or have they all gone on a night out without me again?

find out next time some one wanders in and types something.................... :unsure:

In the bat cupboard there is a yawn chorus >:D<<'> the angels are woken by the sound of Mel's fav CD, Bat out of hell :bat: . the Judge gingerly rises :shame: carefully trying not to make his sore bits even sorer :blink: . It's another day in the Batcave, and better still it's Friday :thumbs:. Legs opens the bat cupboard to witness Mel headbanging happily on her own :fight: . CB pours the morning brew into mugs that are resting on a tray that looks remarkably like a huge frying pan. As our super-heroes sit around the bat-table :gather: supping their favourite brew (non-alcoholic kind), the talk gets around to what they will get up to today. The Bat cuckoo clock has just struck 6(pm), schools and LEA offices are closed for the weekend. "oh my god," says Lauren, "have you seen the time?", :o Legs replies grinning from ear to ear :D "time to par....tay"

Alone in his box of a room , JT stands before the mirror in all his lurid lurex glory, grasping a hairbrush microphone and scrreching at the top of his voice to the CD playing in the other room...

"Well I remember every little thing as though it happened only yesterday

I was cruising down the road, not another car in sight

and i never had a girl lookin' any better than you dear

and all the kids in school, well they were wishin' they were me that night..."

Suddenly, the door bursts open and the assembled angels burst through and launch into a synchronised Ellen Foley impersonation:

"Will you love me, will you love me forever

Do you need me - will you never leave me

Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life

will you take me away will you make me your wife

I've gotta know right now, before we go any further do you love me?

Will you love me forever?"

Girding his considerable loins, JT takes a large breath and begins the next stanza:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me sleep on in.............

Angels [together, and very loud]: FINE BY US!!!! and the door is slammed and locked from outside.

"Oh well," JT consoles himself, "Didn't want to go out anyway... It's FRIDAY. I'ts CURRY NIGHT!!!!!!!

And to the tune of 'Spiderman' he sings again:

"Curry Night

Curry Night

It tastes divine and it makes you............

G'night, ladies. Have a good one :lol:;):D

mel cracks open a pinot, leaps onto the bat table (scattering herb nerbs everywhere)

"it was a hot summer night and the beach was burning there was fog crawling over the sahaand, when i listen to your mumble hear mumble mumble mumble...i see the shooting stars mumble mumble your mumble hands" hmm shoulda picked a better song...."come on :bat: karaoke time.....and someone get out some twiglets!" Cb gets on his best pinny, the Judge (holding steak over rubber beaten eye) digs out his codpiece and legs fishes out the best fishnets. (guess what i had for dinner ;) ) and lets :dance:

Unfortunately, the fishnets that Legs fished out were exactly that.........fish nets."CB" yells Legs, "These belong in the super-hero utility cupboard, they are for throwing over escaping 'LEA officials with nothing better to do than make parents lives extremely traumatic', not my fishnet drawer" :shame: Grabbing the fish nets, CB walks off with a spring in his step :rolleyes: he had planted them deliberately ;) knowing full well that they would be found. It would give him the reason to escape the party :party: if that's what you could call a flock ??? of angels making lots of girly screamy noises due to an overdose of Pinot and twiglets :sick: CB was going to his 'intelligent grotto' to do what? :o only he knows the answer ..........will he tell?

:oops: that posted twice.

Well will He tell???????????? :D

......................and did JT enjoy his curry in peace????????...........and why wouldn't he share it.........meany ??????? :lol:

Edited by annie

A hush descends upon the Batcave, as the Batdoor opens with a billow of dry-ice :o

In strides The Female Inquisitor :wacko: , resplendent in her 'Bonnie Tyler' ensemble! :o:o

'Who started the Meatloaf-fest without calling me??', she shrieks :ph34r:

'Don't you know this is the only album I know ALL the words to?' :bat::bat:

'Now where is The Judge...I feel a duet coming on!!!!!!!!!'

Be afraid, be very afraid :ph34r::ph34r:

The Female Inquisitor :wacko:

Come on Badders, I was always intrigued by the 'lascivious noises' credit at the end of THAT track...

CB? JT? CS?

this thread needs it's own jargon buster these days - not very welcoming to all our brave new superheros thinking of signing up is it now? :ninja:

I vote for full text only - even if some people's names are 6 lines long :devil:

down with 2 letter initials, bring back the 3s - LSA, IEP, EBD, SEN, AAAAARGH :wallbash:

Z

Cinderella Boy is working on a secret project... ;)

The other night the Judge cornered him in a secluded corner (where else?) and asked if he could help with a little *ahem* personal problem :hypno: Being a man of a certain age, and needing to maintain his superheroic stature, he was now finding himself in need of a little 'support'.

CB, having been brought up by squirrels, knows nothing of inuendo or euphemism, so it is some ten minutes later before the Judge finally shouts "Look, is there anything you can do to this outfit to make me more superheroic?" :bat::ninja: and CB finally understands.

"No problem" he says and disappears into his room with the judge's kit (f'naar, f'naar for old time's sake). He and the technosquirrels proceed to add servo motors to every conceivable inch of the suit (and a few unthinkable ones). Now the Judge can flex any muscle at will. The frying pan incident the other day was just an excuse to test out the new lightweight titanium helmet (ooh, er, missus).

But now CB has decided to test the best bit - it has built-in bluetooth. No, not a reference to the Judge's oral hygene, but the fact that the suit can be operated remotely - like from CB's computer. And oh how CB likes playing with his joystick :devil::devil::devil:

So the Angels are more than a little surprised when a snoring Judge enters the room, climbs on the table and starts strutting his stuff to the music, all with his eyes closed, head lolling and a pearl of drool rolling down one cheek.

"Virtual par-tay :dance: I think this could catch on!" says CB "The night is young... :P

It has taken a while :rolleyes::curlers::bounce::bounce: , but Suze is ready in all her resplendant glory.Had a busy week Bat cave heroes/Angels/cb/JT.Been lost in action on the frontline(playground)..................the gang of "my kids perfect get that weird kid out of our school parents".........have been on the offensive.(in every way :shame: , they smell offensive, clothes are offensive, their kids , their clothes...infinite..............offensive-ness)..............So I,ve been on the attack, I,ve stirred it :devil: .................oh yes!...........proper!..I have driven past very slowly and splashed one hideous specimen with lovely muddy rain -water.Of course I apologised profusely but they know I,m guilty :lol: . Have stood close by another one and loudly chatted to a friend of the terrible mooning :o incident their not so perfect bully (sorry frog spawn kid) was caught doing behind a teachers back :o . Have casually asked another............"gosh have you put on weight?"............. and dropped a large nail behind another ones big german sportscars wheels..........definitely a "I,m a big t*sser status symbol". Have also been chucking paper spit balls in one mums hair................she,ll never know it,s just a big bush,and I told her she needs her roots doing..............So that,ll teach them to mess with me :ninja: ................So Suze enters the cave, a vision in a tight fitted ,shiny , stretch (it has to be) satin, western style shirt. Her treble D,s bursting to get out. She has on matching skin tight satin trousers tucked into abnormally high platformed cow boy boots. The platinum blonde wig finishes off the look nicely. She turns and stands to face the waiting batcave audience :bat: . Microphone in hand she begins......................"islands in the stream that is what we are, no one in between........how can we be wrong.............sail away with me to another world, where we rely on each other aha, "........................at the aha bit mister J .T.enters handsome as ever and the spitting image of old Kenny Rogers..... It must be the belly and the beard :banman: , He joins in........"from one over to another aha ha ha......................Islands in the stream that is what we are sail away with me how can we be wrong"........................................open another pinot my friends, badders I,ll have a tikka special...........soooo glad tis the weekend................. :wine::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Legs watched in awe at the sight of the Female Inquisitor in all her Bonnie Tyler style glory doing a Grammy-worthy duet with Judge Thredd :notworthy: though it was a bit worrying that the Judge didn't open his eyes throughout the performance :o

Suze (I'll eat 'em for breakfast if they mess with me - go Suze :thumbs: ) looking ravishing in her outfit really got the Judge going, f'naar, f'naar, though it seemed now that his eyelids were glued together.

Something appeared to be wrong with the Judge. A puddle of dribble was collecting on the Bat table that was coming from the direction of the Judge's mouth (we hope :blink: )

Between songs the girls devised a test to find out what was going on.

Legs sprawled herself over the Judge's super-hero, super-comfy, vibrating, massaging man chair :whistle: , the Judge did not respond.in his usual "off to the de-briefing room with you" order......... something was going on.

Whispering something to Legs, Suze toddled off to the Batloo, there she went about twiddling her silicone enhanced, hypnotizing, heat seeking treble D's :bounce::bounce: .

Following the signals given out by her :bounce::bounce: , rather like water diviners, but different. Suze discovered a carefully hidden 2ft (I don't do metric) thick solid steel door. "ah ha" thought Suze, "this is where he hides". Suze's :bounce::bounce: cut through the door in no time. As soon as she had fanned the smoke out of the way, she let out a scream "aaaaahhhhhh" she was confronted by Cinderella Boy playing with a joystick :shame: , it's ok it was his own :whistle: .

All became clear........Cinderella Boy explained that the 'intelligent grotto' was his operations room....the home of his inventions. Suze was relieved :dance: ..........she just had to go back and tell the other angels of her discovery.

Edited by annie

"Holy hob nobs" :o , Said Legs, "how on earth did Cinderella Boy manage to dig out a 12' x 12' room, plaster and decorate it, fit it with a thick steel door and get all the equipment in without us noticing?" :blink: "ah", said Suze, "when we have our weekly karoke/Pinot/twiglet sessions, Cinderella Boy always used an excuse to not partake in the partays". "He used that time to prepare, and the many hours that we were all passed out :blink: to set about his work" :rolleyes: .

As Cinderella Boy entered the Bat lounge, still playing with his joystick :shame: , Mel proposed a toast, "3 cheers for Cinderella Boy" :cheers::cheers::cheers: . Lauren, Mel, Sally, Suze and Legs gave Cinderella Boy the biggest group-hug imaginable >:D<<'> for they had realised that he was doing good without taking the credit for it. Yes, he was inventing things to assist the Judge and his angels in their quest to tackle the devious and nasty LEA/school jobsworth ejits that make parents lives hell :clap::clap: .........oh, and things to help in his own quest to make things spotlessly clean :rolleyes:

In the background, the sound of ZZZZZZ's were coming from the vicinity of Judge Thredd's blokey chair :rolleyes: Cinderalla Boy had FINALLY let go of his joystick :shame: to allow the Judge to sleep off the events of the past few days.

One by one, the Cinderella Boy and the angels tip-toed off to bed.........another eventful day had come to an end in the Batcave :clap::clap:

Edited by annie

Suze awoke...........yawning , stretching , scratch scratch scratch.................what was that noise??????????????.................She leaves the darkness of the cupboard and goes into the gloom filled cave. Legs Akimbo is already up and about, practising her karate kicks on the dummy who looks remarkably like the education minister Ruth (hairy lip)..........Jelly belly..........you know who.She leaps equisitely through the air in a ballet type fashion and lands a kick right in the chops."Looking good this morning Legs old girl "........................scratch scratch scratch...............".what is that noise Legs?"....asks Suze? Legs stops and listens.............scratch scratch scratch.....................confusion fills their faces :wacko: ................scratch scratch scratch...............they look around trying to pin point the source of the noise...............scratch scratch.............they jump on all fours and listen their senses acute like cats ............scratch ......scratch.............Then Judge spins round in his spinning , vibrating, massaging man chair................."what are you two numb skulls doing?".................he laughs :lol: ................"whats that blinking noise????..............that scratch, scratch sound????".........the girls wail. Scratch scratch...................."Oh that scratch scratch sound ?" JT enquires............."YES!GRRRR!" :angry: ............... :lol: .....The judge creases with laughter, ........"It,s squirrel boy and his nuts........." :o .............."oh right yeah of course"..........the angels nod .........men and their nuts......should have known. An hour later all the Angels are ready, today is Saturday and retail therapy and a nice hair do are called for..... :thumbs: ...................what does everyone fancy doin tonight??................hide and seek?...............speed dating?........ a star wars type quest?..........dark force of course the lea :star: .......Legs can be Legs sky walker..................who can I be? and the judge?...........Sally, mel Lauren, CB, Bid?????????????............suggestions.?

"It,s squirrel boy and his nuts........."

Well, it's that time of year, isn't it?

At least I do my scratching annually, not hourly like some I could mention :lol:

As for Star Wars characters, CB could only be C3PO or one of those techno-munchkins fom the beginning of the first film (part4 :wacko: )

"Suze, Suze", says Legs excitedly, looking like she needs a trip to the Batloo :blink: we could do our own.........James Bond movie :dance: . "maybe 'The Bat who loved me' or 'Herb-nerb and let die' or ' Batcave Royale', please Suze :notworthy: "The Judge could be Bond, Cinderalla Boy could be Mr Grubbypinny and we could, well, we could be girls with ever so slightly smutty sounding names :thumbs: ". We could seek out the enemy, no guessing who that could be, god, I'm there already". Oh please Suze :pray:

:lol: ...............Can you imagine the fantasies Badders could live out as James Bond :o ...........it doesnt bare :wub: thinking about. He,d have to have the scottish accent of Mr.Connery, and an Aston Martin............I feel the need to be a Russian special agent called Suzet Boobakoff.......... ace motorcyclist....so I can get to wear a leather catsuit B) yeah always wanted one of those , I drink vodka, and have a vast array of specialist equipment that I keep in my make-up bag.A blow pipe poison type eye liner :thumbs: , a dart shooting lipstick, a mini bomb perfume bottle........yeah!

I'll be her by-the-Party-line straight-man superior, Comrade Konstantich, who always believes he can catch 007 with four officers in 2 Trabants armed only with a whistle and a tiny weapon ;) . And comedy car crashes.

My only big scene is the obligatory telling-off of special agent Boobakoff, where I tell her that because she has overstepped the mark once too often the powers that be insist she hands in her badge and her gun. You know the scene - like the one that had me laughing out loud in I Robot (much to the annoyance of the other cinema-goers).

But at least I get to live and be in the sequel. B)

Edited by littlenemo

"Yeshhh, the namesh Bond, Jamesh Bond... Yeshhh, put it all on black... Yeshhh, shaken not shhtirred... Yeshhh.

I'm looking for Brown finger... he ushed to have a henshman called Odd Job... Yesshh, it wash his job to buy the toilet rolls, yeshhh... ssshould never have bought economy... that'sh why goldfinger changed hish name and why Odd Jog got the shack... Yeshshh.

Shix monsh later Odd Job reappeared... he'd got a job as a glarsh blower... he'd changed hish name too... ;)

Then there wash jaws, of coursh, he had shteel teeth... Yeeshh... Hish head exploded when he bit a shquare of chocolate and their wash a bit of foil left on it... yeshh..

[Jaysus! you ever done that on a normal filling???]

..Yeshh, Suzet, ish that a blowpipe in your catshuit or are you jusht pleashed to she me? Yeeshh... I love that ribbon in your hair, yeeshh... Is it Silk? Oh it's Crepe, Suzet, yeshh...

etc etc ad infinitum ad nauseum...

Actually, I think if the judge had anything to do with a Bond spoof it'd be more up to date than Connery; Brosnon, i suspect ;) [Yeeshh].

L&P

BD :D

But at least I get to live and be in the sequel. B)

You call that living?...

Here I am, brain as big as a planet, and what do they ask me to do?

Hoovering...

Life. Don't talk to me about life... Had one once... Hated it... :D

So,Star Wars it is then..........before Badders wears out the S and H on his keyboard :D

No, it washn't shtar warsh.

illy t ing, wat on eart do you mean, wear out t e ' ' and t e ' ' on my keyboard?

We are interrupting this programme to bring you the following message from our sponsors:

Rumsfeld to Bush: 3 Brazillians killed by a suicide bomber in Falujah today Sir...

Bush (with head in hands): oh god thats awful! really terrible! remind me.. just how many IS a brazillion?

:blink:

Normal transmission will resume shortly...

Agent Boobakoff sighs and straightens her leather ensemble.She replaces her lipstick in her ammo belt and turns to Comrade Konstantich as he shuffles into the darkened briefing room. They settle at a large table as a screen illiuminates their warped faces,...............Bonds face appears, his smary smile is evident, a bleach luminous smile escapes his lips.The video footage shows him lying by a pool, a gorgeous creature attends him, legs up to her :wacko: ....she goes by the name "legs a plenty"..........yes plenty of it...............Boobakoff turns from the screen in disdain,....."I vill sort im"........Konstantich lets out a giggle, "here iz de suppository it most be stooped dis endless Fnar Fnar......I can bear it no more, he most pay for vot he deed to me"..............he slams his leather gloved false arm down onto the table. Agent Boobakoff flinches, Konstantich though small is formidable.She leaves the darkened room heart beating mind racing...............A day later she is astride her Ducati 916...............special race model shiny red!.......She is speeding past the casino in monte carlo when she notices the Aston coming up close behind her.......(ooh er).... she speeds up and takes the mountain road, looking in her mirror she see,s he is still on her tail. She swerves and pulls hard on the throttle she wheelies and falls to the ground. She lands hard and completely winds herself ...............a figure lands at her side.... " och ares yooz allright?".................Boobakoff realises she is face to face with bond , "I,m fine " she answers ......." A little shaken"....................... "and your disturbed " she finishes. ........................................................................now my fellow people what is to happen over to you....................