Sign in to follow this  
Teaorcoffee

Does anyone find that when you look at a person's avatar you think thats what the person looks like?

I do that, and for others that do, I made a Kevin (from Sin City) avatar. :)

Might make a Sin Sity sig soon.

Edited by Teaorcoffee

quite a few people have been upgrading their avatars recently due to demi-god hood (a new and exciting concept on our forum)

Carole's is a good example, I'm sure she didn't used to have all that ethereal swirly stuff around her :devil:

Zemanski

My avatar is Aphrodite the goddess of love, found for me by son David, and is NOTHING at all like me - well only in my dreams :lol:

Carole

Edited by carole

..........and i'm a little angel *she says batting eyelids*

:lol::lol::lol:

i've got the blonde hair - about the same length too....no wings though. And i'm usually clothed :whistle::lol:

Love yours teaandcoffee B)

I am like the matrix, i have been known on several occasions to stop bullets, or to fight of an army of Elronds.

My avatar is the Painting Li, by H.R. Giger

Mine is one of the site ones, not very original but describes how I feel a lot of the time B)

mine is from the clickable smilies, it's George. I chose him cos he's something vague!

The only trouble is when I first saw him I thought that he was a headless orange thing walking towards the left of the screen carrying his belongings in a hanky on a stick and spouting smoke!

My son ruined my illusion when he saw it and said 'cute giraffe, where are his spots?' Then I realised he was really walking towards the right of the screen.

Some of us just see things differently I suppose.

BTW, I'm more like the headless firey thing than a spotless giraffe :D

Mine is loosely based on our County logo and expresses the unimaginable and extreme violence and aggression I would like to unleash on our LEA. :devil::devil:

In real life I'm sweetness personified. :):):wub:

Guest flutter

something vague

i have been trying for ages to work out what it was you have as avator :wallbash:

i thought it was a funny fire bomb thingy

on that note me thinks i will hoover, no brian power involved in that one

:oops:

minimeforlilme4bk.jpg

Hows this, lil me? I know its Mini Me but close enough.

stressedforstressedoutmum4dt.jpg

For stessed out mum

Edited by Teaorcoffee

Mine looks nothing like me! I'm more of a log insect than a stick insect! (and I don't go around doing to church/bell towers what I 'appear' to be doing to St Stephens Tower). But thanks go again to Little Nemo for my avatar's ability to 'shake up' the movers and shakers in the HoP...if only!

no i agree with becky,how do you get your own one?im very bored with my love heart,i seldom feel loving to people lately!! :devil:

B) Johnny Depp, why don't we have a drool smilie :(

I chose one eventually, I collect dragons, inc pocket dragons, this ones called 'I said no' :lol:

Putting your own image, find one on the net you like and put the URL for the image in the box, or upload your own on www.photobucket.com or similar, and enter the URL in avatar settings.

Edited by lil_me

Guest flutter

ooh oooh

i changed mine to one i have made :dance::dance::dance:

small minds

and i have done some essays , and the boys are making supper

not johnny depp tho :devil:

yep i do, look at mine for instance lol :lol:

Changed mine now to Scary Miss Mary, she's like me, butter wouldn't melt on the outside but a very bad streak :devil:

Hi Teaorcoffee

How did you know I looked like that?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm psykick (correct spelling?).

I look nothing like Kevin from Sin City, just to let you know.

Guest GILBO!

I can say with complete certainty, that i am 100% identical to the dude in my avatar.

Edited by GILBO!

I think mine's a kind of fairy elf type creature. My NT daughter's initials spell ELF, I always felt she was a changeling since before she was born. She still looks elf-like now but without the pointy ears and wings. She's more like one of those creatures from the Dark Crystal film.

Daisy

The Panda rules.

The Panda mating season is different for each one and lasts about two minutes each year, which makes getting them to breed very difficult and contributes to their decline. Their diet is also very poor as they are carnivours but mostly eat bamboo which their stomachs are not adapted to digesting, so they have to eat lots of it to thrive. They spend most of their time eating because of this instead of mating.

But look at this guy! Does he look like he cares? As long as no one tries to take his mug and automated mobile brewery on his back, he is happy! But he keeps that gaffy-stick ready in case they do.