Sign in to follow this  
Cariad

Hi i'm new here today

Hello, i've just joined today, i have a son toby who is almost 10 and he has Autism/ADHD and Tourettes.

Life is hard with him, he is aggressive and can be physically aggressive too. ATM he is on Equasym three times daily. i'm hoping this will help, as on no medication he is very hard work and out of control.

ATM he is going to be moved from his mainstream school (he's in a special unit) to god knows where, as they can't cope with him. He has a 1-1 but not for long. His obbsessions are Mosquitoes, soft toys and felt tip pens and of course the computer. He can program a computer and do mini movies and is always on here.

I have 2 other children caitlin 7 and hope 5. They find it hard with him too, as lots of things are difficult for us. such as outings etc.

So pleased to meet you all drop me a line anytime tracie_radiohead@msn.com

and i'm happy to be a part of this forum :)

Good morning and welcome

On this forum you will find heaps of information, but the forum is more that that - it is a community which will give you support, hope, inspiration, friendship and sometimes just a bit of a grin.

HelenL

Welcome

Youhave come to the right place.

People here understand where you are coming from, most of us have been there too.

Look forward to talking to you.

Simon

Hi Cariad and welcome . This site has saved my sanity sometimes. The people here will listen and not judge, they'll send advice or just a big hug when you need it. B)

Welcome,Cariad.You've come to the right place here.I'm Kris,Mum to 6 children,including Rhodri,7,who has an ASD.

There are some very knowledgeable people here and also a lot of laughter and friendship,too.xx

Hello Cariad,

Welcome to the forum. As everyone else has said this forum is so helpful, everyone is so supportive, non-judgemental and knowledgable. Glad you were able to join us.

:D welcome.

my nephew has aspergers/ocd /tourettes

my 4 year old is under assessment-for autistic spectrum and been dx with global develpmental delay.

this forum is excellent ;) lots of support-help-and advice :thumbs:

Hello and welcome.

I know what you are going through - DS (nearly 6) is DX with ADHD but also has suspected Aspergers as well. He can be very hard work - and drives me mad sometimes. But I love him to bits all the same :wub:

Linda

x