Sign in to follow this  
something_different

SD has a Huge Confession to make

hello everyone

you are ALL fantastic people, each and every one of you.

I have really enjoyed getting involved in this forum

however

i now feel a guilty and have a huge confession to make

When i came back on to the forum to wish everyone happy xmas, i actually came on under the name, 'anonymous and nameless' as well

and poseted the poem 'Friends' wich i had written as i was feeling a bit down.

I don't know why i did not post it as myself, I think i was afraid of just coming back and appearing to be looking for sympathy. I don't even know why i posted it either as it was rather depressing. and was not great anyway. I think i wanted to espress how i was feeling, but was afraid of doing that as me, and it was easyer to post as someone else.

I do feel a lot better and happyer now

and regret not posting as myself, I now feel guilty for posting as someone else. I would not want people wondering where this mysterious person had gone and worrying about him/her when they didn't even exist.

I am afraid of posting this confession, because i have no idea how everyone will react

But i had to confess

everyone on here has been so kind to me and i really appreciate it

i am very sorry

this sofa is handy to hide behinde

SD x

Edited by something_different

Have a large vodka and lemonade on me and we'll say no more about it :) Seriously, I thought it was a great poem as well. Kris

hello everyone

you are ALL fantastic people, each and every one of you.

I have really enjoyed getting involved in this forum

however

i now feel a guilty and have a huge confession to make

When i came back on to the forum to wish everyone happy xmas, i actually came on under the name, 'anonymous and nameless' as well

and poseted the poem 'Friends' wich i had written as i was feeling a bit down.

I don't know why i did not post it as myself, I think i was afraid of just coming back and appearing to be looking for sympathy. I don't even know why i posted it either as it was rather depressing. and was not great anyway. I think i wanted to espress how i was feeling, but was afraid of doing that as me, and it was easyer to pretend i was someone else.

I do feel a lot better and happyer now

and regret not posting as myself, I now feel guilty for posting as someone else.

I am afraid of posting this confession, because i have no idea how everyone will react

But i had to confess

everyone on here has been so kind to me and i really appreciate it

i am very sorry

SD x

It was a great poem :thumbs:

Anyway what's in a name? I'm sure someone famous once said that :lol:

Carole

Well done SD, :clap:

I know how hard that was for you.

Just one thing. Don't be afraid to come here for sympathy, we all do it sometimes when we are down. This is the best place to come, everyone here knows what life chucks at us and it gets us all down at times.

Come on here, rant, rave, scream, shout and cry we don't mind, we will listen and understand and someday you can do the same for us. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Viper. :wub: (O,L,mum) you know what I mean!

((((HUGS)))) for you SD.

I read the poem and thought it was beautifully written, you have a good talent so don't waste it ok! If you can release your emotions that way, then good on you!

Hang in there ok. We are all here for you so please don't feel guilty b/c there's honestly no need to be.

thank you for being so understanding

i had gone off to bed but could not sleep as was thinking about this

thank you

take care

SD x

Something different, :clap: Youa re so brave, it wasn't an easy thing for you to do, fessing up, but really you needed have worried it's not a problem. I'm juast sorry you were feeling so down. Your poem was beautiful and brought a tear to the eyes of many of us. I think sometimes we would all like to be anonymous and namel;ess on occasion. Anyway SD you are here now and you call yourself whatever you want, and remember whenever you are feeling down i hope you know we are all here for you! :clap:

Take care,

Kirstie.

aw SD we all feel like being anonymous and nameless sometimes,i did wonder why they hadnt come back,did you write the poem yourself?i thought it was very sad but i totally understood it as well,glad you feel able to be yourself now >:D<<'>

It doesn't matter it was a great poem.Many people who suspect they have A.S. are actually really good at writing poetry etc.I wonder if this is because they are often fairly poor at verbal communication.I strongly suspect I Have A.s. and enjoy writing poetry myself.

An excellent poem.It's good to get your feelings out thats ehu I write.Don't worry about feeling down we all feel down sometimes. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hey SD, I too have a confession to make....

I think you're absolutely brilliant and fantastic >:D<<'> :clap::thumbs:

That poem was brill and very very emotive, it should be in a book.Think your great to tell us it was you but you should,nt feel bad about it.I agree with Johnathan, think you,re luvverly jubberly. :wub:

Thank You everyone

their are many places that would reject a person for posting upnder a different name

so i was worried about that

I am glad i came back

and yes lindy_lou i wrote it myself

Thank You to everyone

Esp my OLmum :wub:

>:D<<'>

come out of there and collect a hug. :party:

thank you for understanding

Hi SD

Glad to see you are no longer behind the sofa. No matter who had wrote the poem, it was an expression of feelings and was sad to read. I did add another poem about a smile, so from me to you :):)

hello sd,i loved your poem,thought it was brilliant,like others said before no need to apologise take care love hev

I loved the poem, It made me stand back and think.

Sometimes I get low, but I don't have the courage to let others know.

So well done and don't apologizes :clap:

thank you