Sign in to follow this  
nellie

Nellie needs help

I need your help.

I've never bothered with an avatar mainly because I feel that it gives people a preconceived idea of who you are. Who would have thought that Smileymab was a naturist, eh!!!??? :o

After being identified as an elephant (Nellie the Elephant) and a vegetable Yoda muppet character I think the time has come for Nellie to have an identity.

I need your help guys, (I think I might come to regret this, but who cares) any ideas will be gratefully received.........or binned!!! :unsure:

BD an L'il N, tread very carefully???you are in enough trouble. :shame:

Nellie xx

Well, there's the obvious Yoda...

Then there's the Mekon leader from Dan Dare...

How about a little old lady darning (queen of the threads, see!)

Perhaps just a large, all seeing eye?

Or i'm sure Nemo would be glad to oblige with a hybrid 'frankensteins monster' of all four

Or perhaps you could just go for a supersized version of this: :shame:

:dance: "Nellie the elephant packed her trunk....." Can't help it - overactive imagination... :blink:

'Smileymab a naturist....' :blink:

Who the?? What the??? :huh:

Scary thing is - Yoda Nellie (sorry, that one's going to take a while to shift!) has seen me in the flesh - i'm fairly sure i remembered clothes that day......... :o ........or did i??...... :blink:

Right, Avitar.......Hmmmmmmmm.........

Nope sorry, haven't a clue! Still like The Oracle! 'Knower of all' - 'coz she's fab :wub: (I'm creeping now... :lol: )

.......improving Simon. Must try harder.

My grandparents had a dog called nellie

CMJ,

My granny was called Nellie.........and no, I don't want a granny avatar! :tearful:

Now that I'm a lieutenant, I thought I'd change my avatar to something a bit more appropriate.

There's a perfect picture of one of my heroes, Vivian Stanshall with another late, great loon, Keith Moon.

But Zemanski says it would upset people :huh:

Is she right?

post-803-1135106859.jpg

Well, it seems to have upset krism already, so maybe not...

ho hum

Edited by littlenemo

Simon,

Love your new avatar, that's how I imagine you in real life! :P

Carol,

Thank David for me, but it kinda spooks me. :o

littlenemo,

Keith Moon.........now your talking!! No wonder Krism wouldn't let you have it! :hypno:

Sorry folks if I appear ungrateful. I'm not really. How about a lovely, happy, cuddly elephant? I have put on weight! :D

...........or how about this. :ph34r: I give up!

Know how you feel nellie I can't do an Avatar.

Tea or Coffee put one on the board for me which was excellent but I can't set it up. Not good with computers though or teenagers come to that. Oh dear where is that bottle of wine?

Now that I'm a lieutenant, I thought I'd change my avatar to something a bit more appropriate.

There's a perfect picture of one of my heroes, Vivian Stanshall with another late, great loon, Keith Moon.

But Zemanski says it would upset people :huh:

Is she right?

stanshall_moon.jpg

Well, it seems to have upset krism already, so maybe not...

ho hum

Hmmm, should have worked. Can you try that again please?

Kris

:o I'm speechless.

How could you be so cruel to a frail old lady, don't you have any feelings? :crying::tearful:

It's the season of good will to all men, (and old ladies)......... have mercy!!! :pray: I've tried so hard to keep you all informed over the past couple of years. I've nurtured you......I've pampered you.......I've been very gentle with you....... I've taken the abuse without a murmer.......I've wept silently in my pillow at night with the sheer strain of it all. I've sat here watching over you, keeping an eye on you all, protecting you from all evil (and baddad)......... there are times when my bum has got stuck to the chair! I never moan about the repetative strain injury, I just keep drinking the medication. :hypno:

The worst bit is..... I thought you all cared, but no, you don't, you're heartless. You use me as a source of entertainment, make fun of me, turn me in to some awful green creature, flying elephant or pig.

YOU'RE AN 'ORRIBLE LOT.........BUT I LUV YA!!! :wub:

Thanks for all the effort guys, impressive! :notworthy: I need time to study this lot. :unsure:

How bout this one...

bull.gif

I found this one too - she's called Nellie - but thought better of it

If you want a still animating just ask Nemo

Z

Edited by Zemanski

Hey - how about ... *shock horror* :o ... a picture of YOURSELF?!?! :lol:

Or am I the only one with any balls around here? :P

James