hev

my birthday not at bottom

why does it not say at the bottom of the page that its my birthday,have i offended that little rabbit?! :robbie:

sorry little rabbit,if i have,i think its because i keep forgetting his name!anyway im 36 today,im going out on the razz tonight and i just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

:band:

WOO HOO . HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEV!!!!!!!!!!#

What time's the party? Are there going to be sausages on sticks and trifle?

Mine's a bacardi breezer!!!!

Must find something to wear!!!!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

:band: Unfortunatly I dance like a :robot: ....... ( 80's chick !!)

Have a great day :thumbs:

rueby,we cant have our party without sausages on sticks and volavonts,got some lovely gateaux in as well,chocolate and strawberry in case you fussy!!as you are an 80s chick im going to dress up as one of bananarama or toyah,not sure yet,was gonna dress up as kajagoogoo but im too shy(hush hush eyedo eye!) :party::party:

Hev

Happy Birthday!

Have a great day. :party::party:

(If you go into My Controls, then under personal profile, click on "edit profile information", there's a place where you can fill in your date of birth. This should make your birthday -and your age!- appear for all to see.)

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Hi Hev a very happy birthday to you, I shall be round later with my tupperware party susan and my human league records. Have a lovely day :party::jester::thumbs:

i loved human league,i wanted to have hair like phil oakey but mum wouldnt let me :crying: i also loved boy george but my mum did let me wear a denim jacket with I AM A CULTURE VULTURE!written on the back!that dont make music like that nowdays,god i must be getting old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEV

:bday::band:

I'll bring the cheese and pineapple on sticks :thumbs:

Just gonna go and do me BIG hair, and I'll be over.

Have a great day.

Annie

>:D<<'>

Happy birthday, hev...

Enjoy the 'Razz' tonight...

If you can't be good, be careful... if you can't be careful be good ;) and if you can't be careful OR good be happy :D:D

Yours,

Bighead baddad >:D<<'> :D

:party::groupwave::party:

Actually Hev I think I'll just get my red and white make up out and do my Adam Ant thing:-

"prince charming, Prince charming, Ridicule is nothing to be scared of " ( Is that Baddad, do you think??)

Do a little dance....... :robot: ... THis party rocks !!

Just getting the stripes on my cheeks and maybe can dig out my Ra-Ra skirt !!!!!!! :D

:balloon:

:cheers:

Edited by reuby2

Happy Birthday Hev!

Must have blinked and missed the 80's :lol::lol::lol: ... none of the references make much sense :wacko: ... I do remember Adam Ant though ... :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEV............Very close in age you and me >:D<<'> .I rememder the new romantics............Spandau.......duran.........I had a lovely shaggy perm, white ruffled pirate -esque blouse, cropped trousers laced up at the sides and me good old chucka boots. Of course the outfit was finished off with gold braid wrapped round the old forehead and a good lashing of constance carol cherry flavoured lip gloss.LOVELY.

OOH Constance carol lipgloss,, did anyone get the chocolate fudge flavour? I could never find it.I think I had boring mint or something.

Bring back Pacers, spangles , creme eggs that were 50% bigger,texan bars, hong kong Phooey, Monkey magic! Berni Inns, steak and strawberries! Jumpsuits, Duran Duiran (although they are naff now)The list goes on . OOh the pet shop boys, Erasure.................... Quattro fizzy pop,Terry's orange bars with ridges!!!!!

Shaggy perms, Inverted bobs, etc, etc, etc................

:D:D:D:D

hong kong phooey,never was a man alive,quicker than the human eye,think thats sort of right!!

right girls and bighead(you know who you are!) just been to my local friendly corner shop got some asti,breezers,voddy,baileys,soft drinks for the drivers,if i havent got your fave drink please bring your own as im not going out again,got to style my hair like mari wilson,massive beehive type hair,sang just what ive always wanted,party starts when the first guest arrives,last one in has to kiss bighead(we all know who that is dont we girls!)get your running shoes on girls ive heard once he locks lips theres no escape :lol::lol:

Many Happy Returns of the Day Hev

Enjoy the party :bday::bday::bday:

I was into Motorhead, Whitesnake, AC/DC and Judas Priest in the 1980s :band::band:

- so not a ra-ra skirt in sight for me! Instead it was skin-tight jeans that you had to sit in a hot bath to shrink fit - no s-t-r-e-t-c-h fits then - leather biker jacket and denim cut off, and hippy skirts of course.

I still have my biker jacket - complete with tassles - lovely and still fits!

Daisy

I have not had a chance to post much today and i know its a bit late but I hope you have had a good night out and totally enjoyed yourself - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEV...

justamom

Hope you've had a great day. Thanks for the bacardi breezer and sausages on sticks!!!

Can I come round again next week!!!!??!!!!!??!!!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>