Bard

taking a break

Not going to be on for a while, just had a phonecall to say that a friend has been killed in a car crash. She's got two boys under 7. All hands on deck now, going to be busy.

Tragic news, devastating about the kiddies, makes me hug mine that bit more, its going to be really hard, want you to know we will be thinking about you and you know where we are if you need to talk, I dont really know what I can say to help you, just that I am really shocked.

Hugs and TLC. :(

JsMum

Bard >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

So sorry >:D<<'> I lost my cousin who was my best friend in similar circumstaces and she left behind two beautiful boys 7 & 4 it still breaks my heart watching her eldest standing there at the rear of the hirst looking at her coffin. It will be 10 years on December 13 since she died. I remember it was harder walking into the shops and seeing all the Christmas decorations - luckily I finished my Christmas shopping early that year as I had to avoid the shops till after Christmas for fear of drowning in tears. :unsure:

My neighbour last January left young boys too - why I am mentioning this is they released 100 orange balloons into the air as the hirst drove away they looked up at the balloons and said 'bye bye mummy' this was much better - I wished we had done similar for my cousins boys :(

Just letting you know you are welcome to pm if you need to talk >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Be gentle with yourself :)>:D<<'>

love

Fran xx

Thank you people, but I'm fine. Sadly this isn't the first or even second time this has happened, so our community is pretty good at pulling together.

Lost a friend 2 years ago, and her children are still being looked out for, remembered and helped by different people for different things. Boy gets taken to football matches, girl got her prom dress sorted, littley has a home made cake for her birthday donated by friends with different talents and strengths. That's how you show your friendship in my book, by being a substitute when needed if the real thing is no longer available, and for as long as the support is needed or wanted. :D

Thank you people, but I'm fine. Sadly this isn't the first or even second time this has happened, so our community is pretty good at pulling together.

Lost a friend 2 years ago, and her children are still being looked out for, remembered and helped by different people for different things. Boy gets taken to football matches, girl got her prom dress sorted, littley has a home made cake for her birthday donated by friends with different talents and strengths. That's how you show your friendship in my book, by being a substitute when needed if the real thing is no longer available, and for as long as the support is needed or wanted. :D

Bard, you and your friends are lovely, lovely people. This will mean so much for those children, now and when they become grown-ups. Your comments above brought tears to my eyes. My Mum died when I was young and I'd have given anything to know that someone out there still cared.

Bless you. Stay strong.

Lizzie xxx