oxgirl

WE WON!!

OMG, I'm shell-shocked!! Just found out the panel agreed to Jay having his own taxi!! :o I can't believe it. It's really good, 'cos he's part-time still and it'll mean we can increase the days we use it as picking him up at 2.00 will make no difference to anyone else!! Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed. Officer who's gotten involved in this did say that we should review his timetable and that 'all children should go full-time', but we're sticking to our guns. His timetable is worked out based on his needs and welfare and we'll not increase until he's ready, so there!

I still can't quite believe we've actually won something, though!! :D

~ Mel ~

That's fantastic, so pleased for you!

:groupwave:

You deserve this boost - you've been fighting so hard and had so much hassle with this.

K x

Brilliant news oxygirl, its worth it in the end with results that actually will help our kids, I am so pleased that they have listened and acted, its a hard slog but we know our kids are worth it, well done to you as I know you dont like to fight back but sometimes we do have to.

Only go at a pace with the school timetable that will have a lasting outcome, if he returns too early full time it could knock back all the good attendance he has had lately, so go with what feels right for your child and not what the school want.

JsMum

Thanks a lot everyone. >:D<<'> I still can't quite believe it, actually, I was so prepared for her to give me bad news. I'm just waiting for an email from the other mother now, so that I can ignore it! :whistle::D

~ Mel ~

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:>:D<<'> >:D<

Fantastic.. there is usually a good reward to those who insist on getting their rights...

Well done oxgirl..

Love

Pragmatic